(FE10) is awesome, so heres another draft

PKL

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 7 players.

2. Units that are free for all are: Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on Normal Mode, NO TRANSFERS or RNG abuse. Battle Save can be used but not to the extent of abusing or rigging 1% crits or stuff thats almost impossible. You can battle save for levels freely. I wont care if your micaiah has 20 speed in tier 1.

6. Please provide stats for each of your characters at the end of each chapter. And your turncount.

7. You are NOT forced to recruit drafted characters.

8. BEXP on free units that are undrafted is fair game.

9. To code stats, use the following:

Unit Lv Xp HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Support Strike

This is done with [ code ] [ / code ] without the spaces in-between.

If you are on a phone or can't code for some reason, you can just post your stats in this format:

Unit/Lv/Xp/HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Lck/Def/Res/Support/Strike

10. Remember, lowest turncount at the end wins.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, Shoving/Smiting undrafted characters, visiting villages/churches, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, Arriving, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

Teams:

Kakarot/Quintessence- Nolan, Oscar, Kieran, Tormod, Leonardo, Fiona, Tauroneo, Renning, Lyre - 276 turns

PKL- Edward, Boyd, Ilyana, Rolf, Sigrun, Nealuchi, Lethe, Stefan, Gareth - 215 turns

Incognit0- Titania, Nailah, Laura, Ulki, Mordecai, Naesala, Astrid, Bastian, Kyza

Catnip- Jill, Elincia, Soren, Brom, Rhys, Caineghis, Mist, Muarim, Oliver

Mysterio- Volug, Aran, Gatrie, Janaff, Makalov, Danved, Ranulf, Volke, Kurthnaga - 282 turns

CR-S01- Mia, Marcia, Tibarn, Meg, Shinon, Vika, Skrimir, Pelleas, Ena - 244 turns

Silver Harpoon- Nephenee, Zihark, Tanith, Calill, Heather, Lucia, Giffca, Sanaki, Nasir

Edited by Toon Link

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haar banned, huh? But it was proven that it's entirely possible to beat him not long ago. Maybe a bit tricky, but there you go.

Im going with Integ's FE10 ruleset. Its literally copy pasted lol. Plus, I have a bias against Haar :(. Are u joining btw?

Shouldn't Heather be free for utility reasons?

Like stealing lombraso's energy drop?

I merged your posts. Try not to double post like that again.

Also, regarding the Haar thing, I don't really think he needs banning, either, but it's up to PKL.

Btw, Id like to stress that If, during the drafting process u need to be absent. Please, leave a list to another member so they can pick for u. Leave picks and backup picks for if someone else picks ur desired units before its ur turn.

NO transfers btw.

Edited by PegKnightLover

From the people I'd expect this from, you're the least I'd expect this from again, Marciaxrolf.

What do you mean?

I added you CR-S01.

Edited by PegKnightLover