(FE10) is awesome, so heres another draft

PKL

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exceptions:

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-1.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

I think you mean 2-2 in Exception 5. Also, is Lucia able to fight at all (ie. Enemy Phase)?

Also, in Exception 6, is a 6 move unit an option as a substitute? Just wondering.

I might watch this. I'm considering dumping my current old FE10 draft because my picks are pretty bad and I'm all around crap at FE10 (like how do you even do those turncounts augh). The rules were pretty sloppy back then anyway. Might join another if it comes along...

Furthermore, can someone explain to me why Volug is a good first round pick?

Edited by Naglfar

I might watch this. I'm considering dumping my current old FE10 draft because my picks are pretty bad and I'm all around crap at FE10 (like how do you even do those turncounts augh). The rules were pretty sloppy back then anyway. Might join another if it comes along...

Furthermore, can someone explain to me why Volug is a good first round pick?

Since he's always Halfshifted in Part I and has the skill for free in Parts 3 and 4, he is one of the few Laguz in the game who can always fight without giving up Skill Points. Of those Laguz, he has the greatest availability. In addition, he's a solid character overall, with a great 95% HP growth allowing you to throw him into the fray and tear up enemies without such fear of death.

Since he's always Halfshifted in Part I and has the skill for free in Parts 3 and 4, he is one of the few Laguz in the game who can always fight without giving up Skill Points. Of those Laguz, he has the greatest availability. In addition, he's a solid character overall, with a great 95% HP growth allowing you to throw him into the fray and tear up enemies without such fear of death.

I know all of this. Rather, I drafted him once and remember being constantly plagued by his 1 range lock and tendency to not be so invincible in the chapters during which you most want to throw him into the fray and have him tear up enemies. Is it just that I'm woefully bad at Fire Emblem?

I know all of this. Rather, I drafted him once and remember being constantly plagued by his 1 range lock and tendency to not be so invincible in the chapters during which you most want to throw him into the fray and have him tear up enemies. Is it just that I'm woefully bad at Fire Emblem?

No, not at all. In fact, personally I wouldn't choose him as a first round pick. I'm just saying why others might.

As the last guy in this turn of a snake draft I get 2, right?

I choose----

Shinon and Zihark

was this a wise duo to choose?

Shinon not so much (lolarcher) but Zihark is definetely a good choice.

the only good archer and best double bow user

the rest of the archers suck animal ****censored***

What I meant is that hes not a first round pick :p. Hes good but cant carry part 3 on his own. No archer can.

I think you mean 2-2 in Exception 5. Also, is Lucia able to fight at all (ie. Enemy Phase)?

Also, in Exception 6, is a 6 move unit an option as a substitute? Just wondering.

I fixed the first one. I sometimes wonder if integrity makes those mistakes on purpose so ppl dont just copy paste the rules lol.

For number 2, no. The thing with the rule is to make it so that the free unit in 3-1 is different from the one in 3-3.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Lol alright, I already changed ur pick. I wasnt being mean >.> maybe I worded it poorly but I definetely didnt want to sound mean. I just thought someone wanted her and would protest :p.

@ Soul- get out.