Sugar Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how about this cult? I suppose we can assume there are two members right now, including the leader. Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe someone who's really interested in lynching. Kevin? Eclipse? Me?

Yeah, if this game follows any logic whatsoever, two members at this point seems likely. I'm not even sure whether we should try to deal with the mafia or the cult first, as they might try to joint-win.

##Vote: Kay

I hope this game at least has a doctor or something? Knowing Psych, I'm not even sure about that.

Hey look though Naglfar, I have a lynch target today!

##Vote: Kay

I am the alliance checker, and I got Kay as scum. (note, it did not specify if it was cult or mafia)

Not again...

Look, I'm really not mafia this time. Or cult. Something weird happened, I guess. Because there's so many reasons why inspection results might not be accurate in Psych's games.

Still, probably I'm not getting out of this without claiming.

Dear Kay

products.large.molasses.jpg

You are Molasses. You are the processed part of sugar cane, and you are what makes Brown Sugar brown. You are very thick, and almost sickly sweet.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Give <PLAYER> a little extra sweetness". You will upgrade <PLAYER>'s role, giving them a new power, another use, or something else. You can not upgrade the mafia or the cult leader, but will not be given a message if you attempt to upgrade one of them.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Problem with that, you knew there was both a mafia and a cult and yet you kept your mouth shut about it, which isn't helping your case.

Two ways this can be played, town can either lynch you to test their cop, or you could upgrade me tonight to prove yourself, since I'm third party and currently (more or less) powerless you wouldn't be giving any one faction an advantage.