There is a girl

You cannot simply change your motto depending on the context, and if you do stoop so low, you must clarify by saying, "One of my many motto's..."

As the Tangerfoxian Empire turns on itself like a pack of wolves...

You cannot simply change your motto depending on the context, and if you do stoop so low, you must clarify by saying, "One of my many motto's..."

As the Tangerfoxian Empire turns on itself like a pack of wolves...

I am a woman of multiple mottos. One of my mottos goes something like this: to limit yourself to a single motto is to experience life on only a single path. You are limiting your own choices for the sake of being true to one motto that cannot realistically apply to all situations! I am a free bird.

We do not turn on ourselves. Sirius <3s me, we express our friendship through the art of tease.

*grabs headphones*

Wouldn't wanna irritate my roommate.

Cause about 3-4 weeks ago she was the one who was screaming in another room. It was actually something serious, but partially overdramatic at the same time. She started getting freezing cold, way colder than was normal, and she was getting a huge headache and she was in her friend's room. That was the serious part, the overdramatic part was.... well... her screaming. She was freaking out way too much, screaming, yelling, crying, and her friend was also freaking out a lot.

And while I listen to metal don't anyone think that I listen to and love all metal.

Edited by Freohr Datia