Guys and girls, what's Fire Emblem?

Emeraldfox

Fun??

What's that?

Fun is when you...fun is...it' like...it's kinda...sorta like a...

What is fun?? HERE...Let me spell it for you!

F is for Friends who do stuff together.

U is for You and me.

N is for Anywhere and anytime at all.

Down here in the deep blue sea!

F is for Fire that burns down the whole town.

U is for URANIUM...BOMBS!

N is for No survivors when you're-

Plankton! Those things aren't what fun is all about! D=

Fire Emblem is a video game developed by Intellegent Systems. All known games are released on Nintendo brand consoles, from the NES, to the DS, excluding the Nintendo 64 and Handhelds before the GameBoy Advance. However, there is a Fire Emblem for 3DS in development. There are currently 12 official Fire Emblem games, excluding Fire Emblem 3DS and the BS game. 6 of these games are in English, these are FE7 through FE11.

In Fire Emblem games, the player controls a main character and their allies. Main characters include Marth, Sigurd, and the ever so popular Ike. The objectives are generally simple, such as "kill the bad guys" or "seize the castle". Occasionally there are other goals, such as waiting out turns, or escaping.

Each character you have is referred to as a "unit". They have their own class, stats, and growth rates. Different classes affect things like your movement and what weapons you can use. Stats affect things like battles, and finding hidden treasure. Growth rates are your chances of gaining a stat upon leveling up. Generally, the higher your growths, the better.

That's because you're not doing it right.

You think I don't know that?

I tried playing Fire Emblem and Theory Emblem, but now I play Saga Emblem. It's much more fun.

Pfft, the real deal is WAY better than Saga stuff.