Best/Worst in the Series: Round 112

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most: Since Wil/Noah have a bunch of votes, Rath. Wanna bet I can find some guy who defines himself by his culture/job on the street?

Least: Nino. "I'm a teenage girl who somehow picked up something complicated by repeating after my mom, and I kill stuff with a BIG grin~!"

Least: Nino. "I'm a teenage girl who somehow picked up something complicated by repeating after my mom, and I kill stuff with a BIG grin~!"

I don't think any of the playable FE characters actually enjoy killing. >_>

Except for Karel but he sucks anyway.

I don't think any of the playable FE characters actually enjoy killing. >_>

Except for Karel but he sucks anyway.

Number of times we see Nino freaking out because she's on the battlefield: None

Can't imagine some "innocent" teenage girl going out there with no psychological backlash.

Can't imagine some "innocent" teenage girl going out there with no psychological backlash.

FE does that.

I think Rolf is one of the few kids in the series that actually shows some kind of understanding of what he's doing.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

FE does that.

I think Rolf is one of the few kids in the series that actually shows some kind of understanding of he's doing.

you accidentally a word

Kiddy mages with no qualms about killing are something I don't get. At least Rebecca and Wil have had experience killing animals.

you accidentally a word

Kiddy mages with no qualms about killing are something I don't get. At least Rebecca and Wil have had experience killing animals.

Silence!

I get it actually. It's just that FE is bad at developing characters.

I agree that this a general problem in the FE series (Tellius is better about this IMO). I voted Florina for her psychological problems, but really a lot of FE's younger characters will do.

I agree that this a general problem in the FE series (Tellius is better about this IMO). I voted Florina for her psychological problems, but really a lot of FE's younger characters will do.

Definitely a serious issue, though I'm thinking about people who'd never fought before. I think it was handled well with Pelleas: he was noted to have never been on a battlefield before 3-E (where he probably won't fight apart from the odd long-range strike and has plenty of time to freak out in afterwards) and after his second battle (4-2) he is shown to be physically exhausted and perhaps emotionally as well. That's the other thing, there's plenty of offscreen time for characters to freak out but you'd normally do it on the spot for your first battle.

Edited by Byte2222

Most: Since Wil/Noah have a bunch of votes, Rath. Wanna bet I can find some guy who defines himself by his culture/job on the street?

Rath left his tribe when he was 4, I don't think he had that much time for cultural immersion. I didn't see him as a product of the mercenary or sacaen life style, he's more defined by being a loner for most of his life.

Rath left his tribe when he was 4, I don't think he had that much time for cultural immersion. I didn't see him as a product of the mercenary or sacaen life style, he's more defined by being a loner for most of his life.

He talks a lot about Sacae, even though he was kicked out at an early age.

Best: The Tactician. Nolan. Sup 'Unk.

Worst: Well, I suppose Naesala is somehow more 'realisitic' than Tibarn... Gharnef simply because my first thought upon seeing him was 'What the heck did your parents DO?!'. With all the laguz and manaketes, however, this is way too broad...

Nomination: Most/Least Likely to make Assist Trophy in SSB4

Got it~

Changing my Da Best vote to Fa~ because I've met plenty of kids like her since Fa~ actually acts like a kid. Florina's case is much too severe and that vote was fueled more by blind fanboyism not that was difficult to discern.

Not Da Best would be that Emeriya chick from New Mystery.

nom: Best/worst Character that looks really badass but doesn't have the stats to make up for it cuz he sucks big time. So best is badass with bad stats, and least is badass with really awsm stats. To clarify.