Female Friends= Love Interests

Galenforcer

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty sad how the vast majority on this site are content with shallow relationships based around sex. At least none of you would be heartbroken if anyone cheats on you, since you obviously have no qualms about it now.

I missed this. I'm content with shallow relationships not based around sex.

I missed this. I'm content with shallow relationships not based around sex.

I haven't dated a girl in two years, there hasn't been one I've really loved. Sure I could have had a few shallow relationships based on hooking up or keeping up appearances, but I didn't think it was worth it. Shallow relationships are lame :/

I haven't dated a girl in two years, there hasn't been one I've really loved. Sure I could have had a few shallow relationships based on hooking up or keeping up appearances, but I didn't think it was worth it. Shallow relationships are lame :/

Bropoints to you.

I just mean that I don't get very deep or meaningful in the conversations I have with people about myself most of the time, thus the relationships mostly stay shallow. I didn't mean romantic relationships, surely you know I'm strange enough to never have had the glorious opportunity to fall into a mistake like that, not even short term (mistake for me, not for everyone, not judging you pairings since I don't won't and maybe can't know enough).