How to tell when Defeatist Elitist should be doing a lot of work

Mine are all over, except the second set start in like a week, fuckfuckfuck.

No joke though, first fucking day anyone had midterms, I had my two hardest classes, Physics and Math. Two more midterms later that week. Fuck that shit.

92 is a B??? D:

Yeah, seriously, wtf.

Highest average for any of my midterms was 78% in Bio, so in any of my classes 92% is a guaranteed epic mark with or without scaling.

Some of my midterms had like 50% averages.

92 is a B??? D:

Above the average (because there were some really low scores to skew it), but only ~12-18% of the class gets an A, and out of a class of 376, 113 got 100s...

Above the average (because there were some really low scores to skew it), but only ~12-18% of the class gets an A, and out of a class of 376, 113 got 100s...

What the fuck? Was the test like insanely easy or something?

Unlike my Linear Algebra test, where 70 nets you an A. Half of my class would've failed if it there was no awesome college curve. 2 people out of 150 got a 100.

I got 88. 8]

'cuz I ran out of time to do linear combination and shit of this thing, Matrices wry u so tedious

What the fuck? Was the test like insanely easy or something?

Yeah, which made that mistake much more facepalm-worthy; I couldn't go ask my professor for a higher grade because it's one of those "urgh can't really dispute that urgh" things.