Who's that archetype?

Vicious Sal

Because I am totally bored:

Who's that archetype!

Someone gives an archetype, let us say: Est!

The other people who are gooing to post here are then going to ask questions, what game is this est archetype from, is it a boy or a girl, etc etc. When someone thinks he or she knows which character it is, he or she may shout out loud. If correct, he/she gives a new archetype for others to guess.

- The character may be the original archetype. (Nabarl archetype may be nabarl)

- If there is a general list of archetypes, that applies, if not, people will have to guess more. (Let's say I find Tauroneo (fe9) an Astram archetype for some reason). So you will have to find out about other people their opinion about characters.

- When you think you've found out who the archetype is, state the game if the character is in more than one. (Sothe (Fe10) is the Jagen archetype or w/e)

So, a quick example:

Start: It's a nabarl archetype

1: From Fe3?

No

From Fe10?

Yes!

Male?

Yes

Daein?

Yes

Zihark from Fe10!

YES, next!

So, since I only want to see what happens... next person may start by stating an archetype

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untraditional eh?

Well if we're considering the archetypes as heroes only, then I'd go for...Ike( he ain't your normal hero.)

But thinking differently, I'd say its Raven. His character is much different from the other Ogma archetypes anyways.