Tales of Vesperia Mafia Signups

Snike

Something is rotten in the land of Terca Lumeris. People have been going missing, shady individuals have been seen, and chaos runs rampant. Will our heroes bring light back to the world, or will it be smothered by dark ambitions...?

Checked and Co-hosted by Townfleche.

This game is probably going to start when SSBB Mafia ends, since Kevin is ahead of me.

[spoiler='Rules (Adapted from SFMM and Smogon)]1. This is an NOC game, which means town can only talk in the main thread. I catch people talking OC, heads will roll. Deal with it.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "##Vote USER" in bold, or "##Vote:No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you do not have to edit the old vote of yours out. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, but deaths will not happen on Night 0.

4.1. Correct format is defined as ##<Word/Action>: <User> in bold.

5. If there's a tie, no lynch will take place.

6. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Snike and LukaMegurine.

6.1. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - Idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

7. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed until after the game ends.

8. NO. ITEMS. EVEEEEEEEEERRR!

9. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If we notice that you seem to be idle, we reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. We'll most likely nudge first, though.

10. Be careful who you trust.

11. People die when they're killed.

12. If you have any spreadsheets, please inform us and let us have access to them.

13. If anyone is modkilled, it will happen at the end of a phase. Additionally, if you are modkilled, you win condition will change to "You are allied with yourself. You win if you survive.".

14. After death you are only allowed to make info-free posts. They could be simple "Fuck you all you guys suck" posts, or "Good luck guys" sort of posts. As long as they doesn't contain any information about the game, it's fine. That said, don't excessively deadtalk, if living players/the hosts ask you to be quiet, do it.

15. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your role PM.

16. This is an experimental game, so don't take it too seriously, kids.

17. No code garbage please. B|

Reminder: RTFRs.

This will be a fifteen man game.

Players:

1. Shinori

2. Psych 8888]

3. A Shady Individual (Raymond)

4. Sho Is The Pro (IRC)

5. Lorddomu

6. Broto

7. Balcerzak

8. Night 0 Kill Target (Eclipse)

9. Kay

10. Hikarusa

11. Blitz!

12. Ducky

13. Ether

14. Brothene

15. Obviam

If more than 15 people sign up, I'll randomize the player list.

Subs:

2. Slayer

DEAD.

1. shadowofchaos - Ragou, SURVIVOR Hated Magistrate - Modkilled Day -2

Winners.

1. Luka Megurine - Barbatos, ADMIN Killer of Heroes - Won Day -2

Edited by Snike

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

Will you properly assist people in making solid fake PMs if they ask you to?

Yay, I get to fulfill my wincon before the game starts.

*Uses Apple Gel/Gummi*

Infraction of Rule 8: Item Use.

Punishment: Death.

shadowofchaos has been modkilled. He was:

[spoiler=shadowofchaos]

Dear shadowofchaos,

You are Ragou, SURVIVOR Hated Magistrate.

You don't deserve the effort that would involve finding a picture.

You're approximately the worst person ever. You abuse your power and nobody likes you. You're here to abuse your power some more.

You don't get any actions either.

Nobody wants to work with you. You are allied with yourself and win if you survive.

shadowofchaos, SURVIVOR Hated Magistrate has lost. Luka Megurine, ADMIN Killer of Heroes has won.

[spoiler=LukaMegurine]

Dear Luka M,

You are Barbatos Goetia, ADMIN Killer of Heroes.

0130_tv0130_tod2_04.jpg

One of the primary antagonists in Tales of Destiny 2, you are a man who represents all that is evil, resorting to betrayal and brutality for your own gains. You are here to bring a new reign of terror onto Terca Lumireis, but first you want to watch this competition.

At any point in time, you may reply to your role PM, “Night/Day X - Phase Destroyer!” The day or night phase will instantly end, and any deaths that come with the end of the phase will be announced.

Your mystic arte needs no Overlimit- just a form of cheating. If at any point in time a USER violates the rules, you will deem this violation of rules close enough to using an item, and you may post in the thread, “NO ITEMS EVER!”. You will pound the transgressor and/or a teammate of his to dust without warning, and they will instantly die. The phase will continue as normal.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you end more phases than Dhaos OR modkill someone.

48 minutes after signups posted and I win. Fastest victory in SF Mafia history. 8]

Edited by Luka Megurine

Yay, I get to fulfill my wincon before the game starts.

Infraction of Rule 8: Item Use.

Punishment: Death.

I have a better one. It's more Fire Emblem-y in a Fire Emblem Forum.

Edited by shadowofchaos

NO. I've had it with experimentals. Even if it is you, Snike.

EDIT: Screw you for finding my weakness, Snike. . .signing up.

Edited by eclipse

Something is rotten in the land of Terca Lumeris. People have been going missing, shady individuals have been seen, and chaos runs rampant. Will our heroes bring light back to the world, or will it be smothered by dark ambitions...?

Checked and Co-hosted by Townfleche.

This game is probably going to start when SSBB Mafia ends, since Kevin is ahead of me.

Spoiler (Rules (Adapted from SFMM and Smogon))

1. This is an N-

STOP

stop

hold on, give me a moment

You

BASTARD Iwasgoingtosignupforthis.

I thought we were bros Snike. I thought

we were

bros. >:{

Edited by Obviam

<clipseykitty> If you'd like, I can post a log, and see if Snike will allow you to sign up that way.

<clipseykitty> He should be on in four hours.

<Gaia> that would be nice

<clipseykitty> Can I post this as confirmation that you want to sign up?

<Gaia> yeah sure

<clipseykitty> Got it~!

In other words, Blitz wants to sign up.