Sothe vs Heather

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancelot: 1: They don't suck, they're just not powerhouse units like knights and fighters. 2: I love your signature picture XD.

BRS: While his performance is good, its mainly in part 1 where he's the usual pre-promoted unit and stronger than your other units. Later on, im sure the other members of the DB could easily laugh at Sothe while they kill him.

i like her color scheme personally. She looks pretty like that.

Her...portrayal does really hint a lesbian feel, but its probably cause she hasnt met any decent guys.

However, they don't exactly stay away from keeping you guessing by how she talks about Nephenee and Elincia.

They both suck, but Sothe is better because he actually has strength.

I hope you don't mean "suck" in terms of ability because Sothe is one of the best characters in the game.

This topic is pretty vague, though. Sothe is very clearly superior in terms of beating the game but I like Heather a bit more as a character (though I am one of few who actually likes Sothe, too).

I hope you don't mean "suck" in terms of ability because Sothe is one of the best characters in the game.

This topic is pretty vague, though. Sothe is very clearly superior in terms of beating the game but I like Heather a bit more as a character (though I am one of few who actually likes Sothe, too).

Sothe doesn't exactly suck, but not everyone wants to train him like they would the others.

I mainly dislike his bland personality.

I haven't played RD yet so I can't say performance wise.

But if it's personality you want, Heather's a ravenous closet lesbian which is +10 in my book.

Woah woah woah, Heather's in the closet? She seemed pretty damn open about it to me...

And gameplay wise, I'd pick Sothe, he's even the only Jeigan so far that I actually like as a unit because the DBs are pathetic overall and he still has thieving stuff after his stats get overshadowed.

Sothe's easily better. He's built for combat in Parts 1 & 3. Heather has no point in combat and there isn't much (of importance) to steal/find.

ok

Personally, I prefer Heather. I've always wanted a female promoted Thief. I use her in all of my runs as one of my main forces.

Well, I kinda meant Sothe was bad to train all the way up to Whisper, not in general. I mean Part 4 and low str cap.

Sorry for not being clear, I though it was kinda obvious what I was talking about.

I think Sothe is better than Heather, I mean, Sothe is more useful in Part I than Heather in Part II, in my opinion Sothe is more useful than her, specially having a bond and support with Micaiah. Heather is so annoying when landing 0X2-8X2 damage to most enemies in P2.

Well, Heather is better to look at, but Sothe is better IMO. To become good, Heather needs tonnes of bonus exp. I gave her all the bonus exp I got in part 2 and she still didn't promote. It's kinda a pity. Sothe also has his useful starting A support with Micaiah too.

Heather needs tonnes of bonus exp. I gave her all the bonus exp I got in part 2 and she still didn't promote.

what mode was this? since it's not too hard to get her to promote in part 2 on easy or normal mode.

It was easy mode but I guess I just suck at it. I think I put a bit too much effort into Lucia and Neph. Well, pretty much anyone else but her. I'm still surprised with my lameness that I completed the game once.