User 3259

Schlafo Zobeni

Good Day .

I'm more of a calm Guy , that keeps his opinions about Fire Emblem for himself , but society can be quite inspiring so thats why im here .

My favorite FE games are the ones on GBA and Path of Radiance I never turn off the battle animations love the support system , maybe because i dont have that many in my RL j/k .

I play around with many Hacks , poke around Game Faq's, Serene's, character debates, let's plays aso.

I'm actually a really nice guy and you will be pleasantly surprised how much fun we could have together.

Edited by Stachlingo

HI Calm Guy. Welcome to SF, where we have cool smilies like :Myrrh: , :Lyon: , and :Kent: .

Do enjoy your stay.

Do make sure to pledge your allegiance to Tangerine.

Do play FE4.

That is all.

Welcome to the forest, Who are your faves from the GBA's and POR.

Have you tried FE6 a.k.a. Fuuin No Tsurugii, a.k.a. Sealed Sword-It's fun using Dieck and Fir.

Or try FE10 and discover Sothe's belly shirt and that the BK lives on.....................................

Try a Draft.

AND DO NOT MAKE FUN OF SENIOR FEMALE MEMBERS, THEY WILL DRAG YOU TO THE UNSEEN DEPTHS OF THE FOREST, AND YOU WILL REGRET IT.

(I lurked reading the archives for 6 months before I joined)

Oh, you keep your opinions to yourself, that's a very good trait-you shouldn't get in much trouble that way.

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Thanks for the welcoming

HI Calm Guy. Welcome to SF, where we have cool smilies like :Myrrh: , :Lyon: , and :Kent: .

Yes those smilies sure are great KnollRoll.gif(especially this one)

Do enjoy your stay.

Will do !

Do make sure to pledge your allegiance to Tangerine.

I prefer Pear's though

Do play FE4.

I have already its good but overvalued

Hiya.

You say you keep your opinions to yourself? We'll see how long that lasts.

Yeah either i hurt someone with it (i lack sensitivity ) or i'll get thrown out (no joke..)

Welcome to the forest, Who are your faves from the GBA's and POR.

Have you tried FE6 a.k.a. Fuuin No Tsurugii, a.k.a. Sealed Sword-It's fun using Dieck and Fir.

My favorite GBA FE's are Sealed Sword and Blazing Sword

Or try FE10 and discover Sothe's belly shirt and that the BK lives on.....................................

I played through most of FE10 (i have no wii) with my cousin

its quite challenging but the plot is...ugh i just dont like it .

I liked the new Bexp system and the overall art style .

Try a Draft.

Maybe, but I had bad experiences when it comes to Honesty of the other players >_>

AND DO NOT MAKE FUN OF SENIOR FEMALE MEMBERS, THEY WILL DRAG YOU TO THE UNSEEN DEPTHS OF THE FOREST, AND YOU WILL REGRET IT.

That's good to know

Oh and i'm german so please dont scold for grammar mistakes will you ?

^^

Well, I'm a mixed bag.

English and German have the same root in the Germanic languages.

Guten Nacht.

(I probobly made a mistake there.))

Edited by Silver Harpoon

I wasn't on the Oktoberfest I live in the North of Germany (Schleswig-Holstein) while the Oktoberfest is in the far South (Bayern)

But it was awesome from what iv'e heard from my colleagues said ..

I wrote : I whish you a good night and that we have a good friendship .

And whow do you name the people that work on Funfairs ?

I wasn't on the Oktoberfest I live in the North of Germany (Schleswig-Holstein) while the Oktoberfest is in the far South (Bayern)

But it was awesome from what iv'e heard from my colleagues said ..

I wrote : I whish you a good night and that we have a good friendship .

And how do you name the people that work on Funfairs like the Oktoberfest ?

Welcome to the forums~

Well, you probably won't make many enemies if you don't share your ideas, but you won't make too close of friends, either.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."

^^

I went to the funerals of my enemies and pissed on their coffins in public............

that's what they get for dissing FE and Pokemon.....................

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Oh you're german?? =o Awesome!!

I'm german and my last name is german. Do you think you could translate mine for me? =o I've found many results using google and idk which one is correct.

Welcome to the forums~

Well, you probably won't make many enemies if you don't share your ideas, but you won't make too close of friends, either.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Thank you .

And do not worry about not sharing my ideas im not a mere creep .

^^

I went to the funerals of my enemies and pissed on their coffins in public............

that's what they get for dissing FE and Pokemon.....................

That's the spirit !

Welcome new member! i hope your time here is decent!

Thanl you kind soul .

Aha, that's what I was missing before! New person! The unofficial German hang-out site on this board is the Mafia subforum!

Sounds fun i check it out !

Oh you're german?? =o Awesome!!

I'm german and my last name is german. Do you think you could translate mine for me? =o I've found many results using google and idk which one is correct.

Yeah i'll do that send me a PMwink.gif .

And want to know my last name ?

Its....Trollmann....really now XD

Hi!

Guten Tag!

I see someone I can practice my german on!

Hahahaha I've supposedly learned it for four years but I do wonder how much of it I remember...

You say you play hacks. Have you played MK404's FE7 hack or Ghebfe? Those I'm currently abit addicted to right now.

Have fun here!

Thanks .

Vielen Dank fuer die Begruessung

Yeah German is a really hard language to learn (even harder as Chinese i'd say !)

Why did you learn German ?

Yeah I played Mk's hack halfway through it and i also played the first Gheb game both of them are awesome but in GhebFE imo there is too much put-on humor .

I tryed to find a good balance patch for FE6 but i cant seem to find one Do you know a good patch ?

FE6 has Deick,Rutger,Alan and Lance to rape every part of the game, why would anyone want a balance patch.

Try fooling with Nightmare and the Gba Fe's.

So, Germany is a nice place, the AutoBahn highway sounds like an awesome place to test the speed of a new car

Thanks .

Vielen Dank fuer die Begruessung

Yeah German is a really hard language to learn (even harder as Chinese i'd say !)

Why did you learn German ?

Yeah I played Mk's hack halfway through it and i also played the first Gheb game both of them are awesome but in GhebFE imo there is too much put-on humor .

I tryed to find a good balance patch for FE6 but i cant seem to find one Do you know a good patch ?

I thought German would be fun and there was a choice between German, French and Japanese classes. At that point in time it sounded like a no-brainer. Haha if I had to redo my choice I'll probably choose the same thing again =)

All I have to show for it is a big fat D on my report card though.

My lovely nominativ, dativ and I really forgot what else... hahahaha

LOL I'm actually chinese so chinese has always been rather natural to me

I'm halfway through MK's patch myself =)

And don't worry, I don't think you're alone for the humor part in GhebFE. I, for one, have always liked it more for the gameplay =)

It's the first game I was actually embarrassed to play around my friends, what with Amelia's starting weapon and all that.

As for FE6...Ich weiss nicht.

You'll probably have to ask around the forums. Don't worry we don't bite =)

Since I haven't even finished FE6 once through yet. Well my own playthroughs through FE are always very slow, especially by this forum's standards.

FE6 has Deick,Rutger,Alan and Lance to rape every part of the game, why would anyone want a balance patch.

Thats one reason i dont want to use them all the time they are bassicly necessary in hard mode -.-

And with balance patch i meant an overall improvement of the game for example make Bows have 2-3 range , switch some growth's around like giving Allan a 60% in Strenght but 30% in Speed , make the Soldier class playable + promotion aso

Sure i could do all that myself but others may can do better .

So, Germany is a nice place, the AutoBahn highway sounds like an awesome place to test the speed of a new car

Raving with 200 HP on the highway....it cant get more awesome can it ?

Hoveber there is congestion quite often ....What good are 1000 hp if you can not use them sad.gif