Mini-games

MacLovin

Maybe we should go bug Nintendo about this after we annoy them enough to release it outside Japan. . . . .just a thought if we would get the game to come here. . . . I love that idea, I hope it'll come true!

Oh, that's surprising. I guess all those war room maps and custom campaigns people make are just for show.

I don't deny that people will construct single-player maps to share with others in AW, since after all, they do that in FE already. It's called ROMhacking. But you could not enshrine it as part of the actual game. Who plays a map that they have created themselves? It's never as fun as a map that someone else designed. User Generated Content is not any substitute for real content. Now, perhaps if it had some system where you could play other people's maps, like in AW4, that would be fine. Obviously it would have to be limited to Trial Maps or something.

Uh why can't they have a feature where you can have a map and play it multiplayer online? I mean fe11 and 12 have online multiplayer so I don't see why you can't add a map creating and sharing system to that.

I don't deny that people will construct single-player maps to share with others in AW, since after all, they do that in FE already. It's called ROMhacking. But you could not enshrine it as part of the actual game. Who plays a map that they have created themselves? It's never as fun as a map that someone else designed. User Generated Content is not any substitute for real content. Now, perhaps if it had some system where you could play other people's maps, like in AW4, that would be fine. Obviously it would have to be limited to Trial Maps or something.

Nah, it's called the in-game map editor. In the most recent Nintendo Wars game, you can trade maps over the Wi-Fi with anyone, as well as download, if memory serves, maps people have rated high.

Lots of people also play their own maps, or otherwise recreate others. The map editor isn't there so that you make your own maps--most people use it to recreate the maps of others.

I was wondering whether the FE3ds game will have something like minigames on it.

But, I guess Hard mode would be just as frusterating...

That's...nonsensical. Seems like you deleted a sentence or two in the middle there.