What do I do when my latest animated soulmate is a villain?

uguu

I won't play that game. I'll just leave this, I took note of how it offended some people and took it off my page. I then asked Hika to take down the quote, trying to be polite and reason with him but he kept it up purely to slander me further. Plus it was an irrelevant jab in the first place.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't play that game. I'll just leave this, I took note of how it offended some people and took it off my page. I then asked Hika to take down the quote, trying to be polite and reason with him but he kept it up purely to slander me further. Plus it was an irrelevant jab in the first place.

It wasn't irrelevant as this is a TV Tropes thread and you had a page on TV Tropes. Additionally, if you think it's so horrible for that quote that is a thing you put there exists then I gave you an option: stop agreeing with the quote I quoted. I don't get it. If you hate everyone as much as you do why do you get so pissy when people laugh at the fact that you do that? Do you really need your prejudice shit to be accepted by literally everyone? Will it not be good enough until everyone supports your opinions, if not legitimately supporting them, then supporting them by association? I will not do so, nor do I believe the staff wishes to do that, just as they wouldn't support someone who curses the fags or the niggers by association.

ok that quote was deleted but really now he still hates transsexuals and also he still hates prejudices against people who don't deserve it and he would also unironically say both of those things in the same sentence. btw that was what the quote was about. also from his tropes page he thinks he's chaotic good and also a combat pragmatist or whatever ha ha ha

ok that quote was deleted but really now he still hates transsexuals and also he still hates prejudices against people who don't deserve it and he would also unironically say both of those things in the same sentence. btw that was what the quote was about. also from his tropes page he thinks he's chaotic good and also a combat pragmatist or whatever ha ha ha

You shouldn't expect more from him. He's one of those tropers that are mocked by Something Awful, aka 90% of the troper population.

* ScrewTheRulesImDoingWhatsRight: I value doing the right thing over any rule (hence [[ChaoticGood my alignment]]), so I often end up Invoking this trope.

pffffffffffft

I don't know about you guys, but I think that if someone wants to keep their opinion on transsexuals to themselves, they should be allowed to.

And when they post that opinion online, in public view, and make rude comments towards actual transsexuals, we have every right to hate them back :D

also from his tropes page he thinks he's chaotic good and also a combat pragmatist or whatever ha ha ha

Suuuuuuuuch a wannabe. I'm pretty sure Crash has never been in a winning fight in his life.

I like how he seems to place himself as some sort of underdog facing down the world and usually losing.

* ScrewTheRulesImDoingWhatsRight: I value doing the right thing over any rule (hence [[ChaoticGood my alignment]]), so I often end up Invoking this trope.

pffffffffffft

Of course, Crash's sense of morality is twisted to serve his own selfish interests. Someone screencap his Troper page's edit history!

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter