[FE11-FE12] Archanean version of that crazy bastard Radiant Dragon's brainchild.

13th

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad, Jake was gonna be my next pick. :S

But eh, I'll go with... Beck. He's not as awesome as Jake in terms of growths, but still awesome. And he has ballista in fe11. Plus he gets auto silver too, as a swordmaster, and as a Horseman/Sniper I believe.

It seems I'm somehow tied to beck in drafts. xD.

Edited by blues

I have had Jake in every FE12 Draft now, and I am incredibly glad all the time, no worries about speed suckage, and silvers rape those wyverns, and wyverns give loads of exp for him. So his sucky base speed (13 + 2 for scorpio) is quickly salvaged.

Wendell and Roger.

Wen and I argued over rules in IP Chat, and found that at least 3 of you have been drafting with the recruit all drafted units rule. You can skip units like Jeorge, Bantu, and others. I WILL not make you take a penalty for it.

Edited by 13thshadow

Ok, I need help.

I need to choose between Matthis and Etzel. Doesn't Matthis cost more turns in fe12 if you recruit him? On the other hand he can be a pretty impressive Paladin especially since he has a boosted lance rank( frankly, I have no proper axe or lance user.)

Then there's etzel, who can basically give me excalibur usage and a possible starlight user.

EDIT: Ok, I'm not sure with what I'm gonna do, but if I end up not coming online about 12-13 hours from now and decide on my pick, assume that I've chosen Matthis.

Edited by blues

I suggest Etzel, auto excalibur is a great boon, and auto rescue staff as well, which is insanely helpfull in fe12. ;)

EDIT: Wait, why the hell... We should totally have to recruit all our drafted characters! That's the whole point of drafting a unit for two games, you have to compare them and compromise. That's why Wolf isn't popular, that's why Abel drops... Otherwise it's just two drafts in one topic...

Edited by Vicious Sal

Yes, we should be forced to recruit all our characters. Makes it more interesting!

Indeed, QFT ^ & ^^

Also, 13th, if you aren't in chat, please do so, I'd like to discuss something with you about the draft, about one of the changes (no, i won't be saying something has te be changed back, don't worry :P)

I'm getting my pick in, I went offline to make an enormous amount of Grapefruit MArmelade, best stuff ever!

ALso, I will be picking Matthis now, I have Merric already, and I will be very happy with that choice.

Nope, Matthis it is, WRYYYYYYS being the only other contender, but I have merric, and Fe12 has MU for that.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Updated list:

DRAFT ORDER AND TEAMS!

1: 13th: Caeda, Minerva, Arran, Wendell, Roger

2: blues: Cain, Julian, Navarre, Beck, Etzel

3: Vicious Sal: Draug, Merric, Caesar, Jake, Matthis

4: PKL: Barst, Palla, Radd, Castor, Athena

5: eclipse: Ogma, Gordin, Horace, Darros, Bord, Roshea

6: Wen/Kopfjager: Catria, Abel, Linde, Cord, Wrys, Est

Sedgar

Wolf

Vyland