[FE11-FE12] Archanean version of that crazy bastard Radiant Dragon's brainchild.

13th

Tossing the last 3 units in the FE11/12 unit list to the FE11/12 only unit list would do the same thing, Sal.

I meant it was a better Idea than the leaving them out entirely, but yeah, that's actually the best way to do it, it''s not like they sudenly become popular.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recruit all your units or eat 40 extra turns.

I wonder, would that rules still be usefull on Lunatic? Like... there has to be some place like chapter 19 where you are just wedged stuck and still have to get that annoying WOlfguard.

Sal, Wen, and I were all in IP, and we decided that with bblues being gone, we'd postpone the draft for 24 hours FROM my above pick of Jeorge and Dolph.

But, if he is gone after that, we would use this list as a draft.

Last three units go to the FE12/11 only lists.

List

Blues: RNG'd out with Midia.

Sal: Sedgar

PKL/ToonLink: Vyland

Clipsey: Tomas

Wen: Astram, Rody

Edited by 13thshadow

Sedgar and wolf, I do not know if I am lucky in fe11 or have shot myself in the foot...

It'll be nice though.

I just do not get why the hell Astram stayed for so long, useable, and no turn cost. =/ Or Midia, she's the same.

Vyland I get, and... Tomas is the skittle

Actually, going by that order, its your turn I think. I like the fact that I have Midia anyways, Sal wanted Sedgar, Wen said PKL wanted Vyland, you want Tomas, and Wen gets Astram and Rody.

If we all are agreeing on the list, then its your pick, clipsey.

Yes, by that order it is, you can still pick someone else right now blues, we rolled that for if you weren't online, you can chose what you want though. (should still be midia) And now the last three units that are left are combined with the fe11 only and fe12 only list. One big list again, reversed draft order. So clipsey is up if you/clipsey dont want to change the pick we ''gave'' you. ;)

Just a reminder to Pkl, Blues and Clipsey, since kopf, 13th and I discussed it in the chat: I reiterate: You can pick any unit that is left, you can pick samson (fe11+12), lorenz(fe11) or warren (fe12) for example. We just wanted to make that clear for everyone, since only the three of us discussed it.

Weeeeeeeee sorta, Maliesia rolls in my team once again! Although a luke/rody for once would be great... Oh well, melissia is great still, just, my team has the same core over and over... Like, why would i even WANT hardin...

We are allowed to use any unit in the prologue. However, drafted characters that are obtainable in the prologue must be obtained. (Why that rule exists... it's common sense, training for you units!)

Also, do prologue turn count towards the total count or not? Last drafts it didn't, somewhere else it did, i don't want to get it wrong when I start this. xD

I don't mind using my drafted units of course. :P

I'm picking Cecil. I think I have a plan for my drafting. :)

Also, can MU be a dark mage? I don't see much difference really, just minor base and growth changes. Plus I wanna try a dark mage. <3 (Suggesting rule change here)

Edited by blues

Ok, i've restarted my game, with better turn counts I believe.

Chapter 1: 10 turns

Started sacrificing units.

Chapter 2: 8 turns

Good thing Jagen didn't miss with the silver lance

Chapter 3: 11 turns

Navarre deals with the northern fighters. Jagen Cain and Marth head for the boss.Caeda and Lena die.

Chapter 4: 10+4 turns

If Julain hadn't missed the boss in his double attack, I wouldve finisehd this in 11 turns. Had to use Merric to save him. Cain's turning out to be a beast while Navarre is lacking a couple of points of speed and str to make the difference. Cain was reclassed to myrmidon.

Total turns: 43 turns. :(

Chapter 5: 6 turns.

Cain is reclassed back to cavalier and Navarre gives him the killing edge. Jeigan was reclassed to dracoknight. Marth runs forward but Cain clears out most of the guys here. Hardin and boys are de-equipped of their weapons as my units go charging through the enemy. Cain does enough damage to Merach. To bad jeigan gets the kill. >.< Navarre gets a level up and finally has enough speed to double now. xD

Edited by blues

What are you gonna do when you get lena or so? Drafting isn't done yet... Be carful, many a poeple had to start over cause of that.

And Damn you for picking cecill, I wanted cecille to last. D=

Oh well... I have malliesia, which means 4 more rescue uses and 4 more again uses. And that saves hellaturns.

In my latest draft I had one again use left aftert the end of the game, I could've used it somewhere else, and gotten one turn less. Meh, My Turncount is good, but It could have been better there, I was experiementing, I now know a bit better where to use what. :)