[FE10] An NM Radiant Dawn draft.

MacLovin

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh... a 206... Damn your tits... with rhys i doubt i can beat your record...

It couldve been even better. If the crossbow guy didnt decide to be in best bio when marcia passed through him :/. He had like 90 display hit against her. So I had to drop Ike. I dont like reset abusing. But technically, I couldve shaved 2 turns there. Also, you have 2 fliers and Nolan :o. I wouldnt count you out just yet.

Elincia - Str, mag, skl, spd

Tanith - Str, skl, spd

Rhys - mag skl spd, res

Kieran - str, spd, skl

Tauroneo - str, spd

Giffca - str

Ike - hp, str, spd, skl, def, res

Sothe - 40 hp, 20 str, lolmag, 20skl, 20spd, 27 lck, 20 def, 11 res

Mia - str, spd, skl

Nephenee str/spd/skl

That should be everyone. Decided to fuck it with Geoff and brom, cause BEXP seemed a bit low and other stuff.

1-P 5 Turns

Miccy and edward usual stuff.

1-1 5 turns

Nolan + miccy and edward team up. Nolan had some lucky dodges at the start so that helped.

1-2 6 Turns

Nolan goes up, along with eddy. Miccy blocks for a while. Nolan and eddy clear everything in the lower levels, while sothe clears tops. Miccy kills last soldier in lower level. Nolan and eddy get thani. Got edrop, end map.

1-3 5 Turns

Nolan + sothe rush through the door, they clear stuff, miccy kills general, rescued ilyana and laura escape with leo and eddy. Boss survived.

1-4 5 turns

Sothe left, nolan right, miccy supports. Could have 4 turned but i needed a 20% crit. got the 3000g. I redid it, Nolan and miccy right, sothe left. Got beastfoe this time.

1-5 6 turns

Nolan is quite awesome.

1-6 6 turns

The usual. Everyone stayed the heck away from Tauro. Eh, its not like he's going to get much anyway. Sothe with 3 forges performed as expected. Nolan was crowned at base.

1-7 5 Turns

Bleh i had the first sketch of a plan set out, Sothe rescues, bring micaiah turn four he drops her, kills boss on turn 5(adept+Crit) Nolan shoves miccy, Miccy seizes. Those Enemies were rather unwilling to cooperate at first, since the general and the bow user would both block the path and Nolan alone couldn't get rid of both.

Edited by Link

Days have passed, and honestly I don't remember clearly most of the events but I'll give the highlights.

3-8

BEXP'd and promoted Heather. Assigned her Adept+Vantage XD.

Heather and Celerity Ilyana go through the eastern route, while Boyd and Ike go through the regular one. Ilyana rushes to the boss area giving a great flare show :D. Provoke Boyd kills everyone with hand axes.

Turns: 5/149

BEXP: 8250P

3-9

BEXP'd and promoted Geoffrail. His biorhythm hits him hard and enemies hit him also hard :facepalm: . At EP he crt kills the boss with killer lance.

Turns: 4/153

BEXP: 11483P

3-10

Celerity Boyd rushes to the boss area. Ike lulz around with the crimean trolldiers who miss every attempt to kill enemies. Ilyana and Heather were in charge of the southern enemies. Heather is awesome.

Turns: 5/158

BEXP: 13350P

3-11

Celerity Ike rush. His low spd made him unable to ORKO swordies :/. Equipped his initial wpn, IRON SWD 8D.

Turns: 8/166

BEXP: 10556P

3-12

Resolve Meg is lolful. She avoided most hits and by turn 3 came into resolve range :facepalm: . Sothe and Miccy wandered around.

Turns: 5/171

BEXP: 8284P

3-13

BEXP'd and promoted Meganium, still with resolve, I won't reset abuse her in worst bio for a Luna. Plays with kitties and crts Ike with a killing edge, no Luna though.

Turns: 4/175

BEXP: 9189P

3-E

BEXP'd and promoted Lucia, and assigned her Adept + Cancel.

Every unit with 1-2 range wpns, Heather with more forges. A cuhmplete slaughterhouse.

Turns: 5/180

BEXP: 15428P

Part 4: Guts and Men

Team Distribution

*Forced Units - *Free unit

Silver Army - *Micaiah, Sothe, Nestling and Ilyana

Greil Army - *Ike, Boyd and Meg

Hawk Army - *Lucia, Nealuchi and *Heather

4-P

Gave a couple of level ups with BEXP to Nestling. Str, Skill and Spd capped XD. BEXP'd Sothe and Miccy as well.

Celerity Ilyana and Nestling kill the enemies in the norhtern bridge, Leanne vigors. Nestling heads east to help Miccy and Sothe with the halberdiers. Ilyana kills a warrior and stays in range of the crossbowman, Yuma moves at EP. Ilyana flares tons of enemies and level ups a couple of times. Miccy gets in Resolve range and kills the reinforcements in the east.

Turns: 3/183

BEXP: 3000P

4-1

Ike heads south. Meg goes east and Boots Boyd west. Boyd is supported by Rafiel's vigor. A timid horseslayer lance general costs me another turn.

Turns: 6/189

BEXP: 3750P

4-2

Lucia stays patrolling the initial area. Heather passes with a shitload of forges and caps str, spd, lck, hp and res, she's a beast with Bane. Wildheart Adept Luchi handles the northern enemies. Bishops and reinforcements delayed my progress.

Turns: 9/198

BEXP: 4500P

4-3

Miccy east, Sothe asleep, Celerity Ilyana to the bunch of enemies, Nestling kills the timid/pacifists and 1-2 rangers that hurt him. Leanne got Baselard, Miccy got Stefan lol and Nestling got the Laguz and White Gem.

Turns: 7/205

BEXP: 5280P

4-4

Pass Ike awesomeness with Pure Water. Boots Boyd goes to the chest rooms and Meg clears the enemies in the east as well as the coming reinforcements. Boyd helped Ike with a general and got the blue gem.

Turns: 8/213

BEXP: 6000P

4-5

Money for great Volke. Reyson transforms with the laguz stone, Luchi is the "follow me and get beaked". Resolve Lucia with Wo Dao and Killing Edge + Gamble = :awesome: . Heather passes and rushes to Izuka through the swamp. By turn 3 Heather kills a cat from the row of feral ones, Luchi kills another laguz, both get vigored by Reyson, Luchi shoves Heather for a Double Adept on Izuka with a regular silver knife.

Turns: 3/216

BEXP: 7500P

I'll finish this tonight.

:newyears: By the way, Happy New Year for all drafters!!! :newyears:

Edited by Quintessence

1-8 8 Turns

Miccy solos the west, sothe east nolan south. It would have been faster but the wyvern rider is tricky. I almost had him ~turn 3/4 but he moved differently tthan i expected. See in the forst trial he moved into sothe's range but when i retried (micaiah had trouble with poison so i bought her some antitoxin) the wyvern moved away... Oh well... I know if managed that barricade with the undrafteds next time, i can manage it. One prisoner survived ;_;

1-9 4 Turns

Super micaiah with resolve and 19 speed lol over kill. She was at normal bio with a 70 avoid :awesome:

1-E 6 Turns

Sothe rescues micaiah with savior, and passes through the army with pass. Drops miccy near thatthe seize square turn 5, turn 6, sothe crit kills boss with beast killer (would have killed wthout crit due to miccy hitting on EP 5). Nolan followed thieves with celerity and got me the speed wing.

Part 1: 61 turns

Total: 61 turns

... Hmmm... Meh, 1 turn beat Toon's count... that 1-8 messed things up... It would have been 57 had i done a 4 turn without penalty... ah well.

Edited by Link

4-E-1

Resolve Miccy gets some hits and kills, it was not sort of a training for her due to lack Thani. The ravens wander around. Heather and Ilyana go west, while Volke, Lucia and Resolve Wrath Paragon Kurthnaga head east. Kurthnaga is good with resolve but A strike sucks heavily. The rest rush to the middle.

Turns:3/219

BEXP: 6000P

4-E-2

Red Eyes Black Dragon is BEXP'd over lv.30 and uses the sign. As a result of it, he Ire's 4-5 enemies thanks to Provoke Resolve. Miccy Purges Lefail. Ike hammers BK.

Turns: 1/220

BEXP: 7500P

4-E-3

BLESSINGS

IKE - RAGNELL

MICAIAH - REXAURA

SOTHE - PESHKATZ

ILYANA - REXBOLT

MEG - ALONDITE

NEALUCHI - BEAK

HEATHER - PESHKATZ

LUCIA - VAGUE KATTI

BOYD - URVAN

NAESALA - GREAT BEAK

VOLKE - BASELARD

KURTHNAGA - EBON BREATH

NASIR - IVORY BREATH

ZIHARK - WYRMSLAYER

More BEXP for Zekrom and Rafiel. I'm a bit worried, though. Meg has C support with Rafiel and she calls him LADY RAFIEL!!! Is it a mistake of the generic support conversations? *Sigh* Whatever, Celerity Ilyana, Boots Boyd, Ike (Wyrmslayer) and Naesala get into position. Meg smites Rafiel, Heather shoves, units vigored, Dheg raped.

Turns: 1/221

BEXP: 12000P

4-E-4

Signed Reshiram, lol. Two turns though. Spirit kill. Boyd and Naesala hit, Ike finishes Sephiran.

Turns: 2/223

BEXP: 15000P

4-E-5

1st turn: aura kill. 2nd turn: more aura kill, Lehran was useful with Nasir crunching 54hp of a covered aura. At last, Volke hits Ashera with Baselard + Night Tide (30dmg), Boyd hits her with Urvan (29dmg), Kurthnaga gets adjacent to Nasir and doubles Ashera but his crappy hit made him miss one of his mighty attack (23dmg), Ike finishes her (44dmg).

Turns: 2/225

TOTAL TURN COUNT: 223 TURNS

Stats

NAME     CLASS     LV./EXP   HP/STR/MAG/SKL/SP/LCK/DEF/RES   WEAPON LEVEL                              SUPPORT

IKE      VANGUARD   20.00    65/37/12/40/37/29/32/19         SWORD SS, AXE A                           BOYD A
MICAIAH  L. PRIEST  07.11    46/18/36/27/33/40/21/38         LIGHT SS, STAFF SS                        SOTHE A
SOTHE    WHISPER    04.63    46/26/13/31/32/31/23/22         KNIFE SS                                  MICAIAH A
ILYANA   ARCHSAGE   19.57    45/24/39/34/30/30/24/38         FIRE S, THUNDER SS, WIND S, STAFF B       HEATHER A
MEG      MARSHALL   19.11    60/36/14/33/32/30/35/32         SWORD SS, LANCE C, AXE C                  RAFIEL B
RAFIEL   HERON      34.20    53/01/15/02/08/50/04/25                                                   MEG B
NEALUCHI RAVEN      36.25    60/16/07/17/23/35/13/14         STRIKE SS                                 NESTLING B
HEATHER  WHISPER    16.75    50/28/15/38/40/35/23/26         KNIFE SS                                  ILYANA A
LUCIA    TRUEBLADE  13.51    50/31/20/40/40/31/20/26         SWORD SS                                  VOLKE B
BOYD     REAVER     19.85    68/40/08/36/35/30/30/20         AXE SS                                    IKE A
NAESALA  RAVEN KING 38.59    65/20/10/22/25/30/15/18         STRIKE S                                  NEALUCHI B
VOLKE    ASSASSIN   16.31    53/32/05/39/38/20/28/22         KNIFE SS                                  LUCIA B
KURTH    B. DRAGON  34.30    69/23/08/10/16/30/17/19         STRIKE A
NASIR    W. DRAGON  37.06    77/07/25/14/09/20/12/23         STRIKE S

SKILLS*:

Ike - Nihil

Micaiah - Resolve, Provoke

Sothe - Wrath, Shade

Ilyana - Corrosion

Meg - Cancel, Smite

Rafiel - Miracle, Imbue, Celerity

Nealuchi - Adept

Heather - Adept, Vantage

Lucia - Adept, Cancel

Boyd - Daunt, Nihil

Naesala -

Volke - Fortune

Kurhtnaga - Provoke, Nihil

Nasir - Imbue

*All of the draftees have their innate and mastery skills.

TOP 5

5th - Meg 104 victories

4th - Heather 106 victories

3rd - Boyd 157 victories

2nd - Ike 167 victories

1st - Ilyana 176 victories

I redid part 1 1-8, i found a way to get rid of the draco quickly with sothe, but miccy had to go thorugh the swamp, in order to get a bandit so it slowed her down, making me wait anyways :/.

2-P 8 Turns

Elincia did everything tried to kill boss wiht her and neal but it did not work due to no activation of skill/crit.

2-1 6 Turns

went to get heather. Still broke through the rigth side.

2-2 6 Turns

With heather things became a tad bit easier. I gave her 2 levels, 1 str, the others was some mix of pd, skl, luck or something...

2-3 5 turns

Got speed wing with magical kieran who was BEXPEd to level 14, sent to convoy. Capped spd. Geoff took boss kill.

2-E 1 Turn

Magic square with elincia, i figured out why the other square doesn't work, you need the reinforcements there for it. Also, Heather fought here to get her rank up.

Part 2: 26 Turns

Total: 87 Turns

If everything goes as planned... I might be able to end part 3 turn count with 3 turns more than PKL... If that happens, its all or nothing in the part 4...

Well never mind that... With Rhys its really hard :unsure:

3-P 8 Turns

Really begging skrimir doesn't work but battle save abusing to try and change his direction doe work.

3-1 8 Turns

I thought Mia would be more helpful with transfers, she wasn't. Good thing i had boyd transfers. Boyd gets all BEXP (or most of it), and gets 23 spd. Doubles almost everything. Awesome. Rhys also gets 1 lvl of bexp, as well as ike. On the re run, i almost got 7 turns but a stupi warriro wanted to play hide and seek instead of attacking ike :/ Got blue gem.

3-2 3 Turns

I have celerity ike carry wrath rhys, while provoke heather stands close by. Turn 2, Ike drops Rhys, heather catches up. Turn 3, heather shoves Rhys, rhys moves to thicket. Boss attacks rhys, leaves him with 7 HP. Rhys wraths boss, instant 1hko. :awesome: I had given rhys Seraph robe before this.

3-3 9 Turns

After having trouble with an 8 turner, i decided i would go visit houses and get white gem. Heather is really useful. I bought the dracoshield gave to rhys.

3-4 prep, give rhys 1 BEXP level, cap spd, promote rhys (capped mag,skl,spd,res). BEXP heather to promotion give her 2 steel forges. Rhys gets celerity, Heather gets adept.

I went back to get heather.

Edited by SlayerX

Bump...

3-4 8 turns... but i might try again to get 7... Just need ike to be quicker...

Heather and Rhys team up.

3-5 2 Turns

Rhys and heather go down, Reyson transforms first turn. 2nd turn vigor both of them, kill horsey in front of boss, heather steals energy drop, boss ignores shade heather and attacks provoke rhys who kills boss with corona. reyson had miracle in order to survive an archer who would attack after he untransforms.

3-6 7 turns

Put ai on target to the corner of map. Nolan goes left, then up, Sothe miccy up. I forgot to give Zihark savior, so i'm going to have to restart :/

Edited by SlayerX

• 11 months later...

3-4 7 Turns

Ike, heather and rhys rush top. Positioning was tricky, but i managed it in the end. In the last trial ike got lucky by countering the boss and criting him with a wind edge which killed him. This was great because i did not remember the wyvern came at turn 7.I also forgot I should have edited.

Sucks i can't remember what i did for my 2 turn of 3-5... :/ past me why you no be more specific

3-5 2 turns

Steps that were done in older post was followed. Probably placement and such ws slightly different but eh. Rhys had celerity.

3-6 7 Turns

Some mighty awesome level ups without even wanting them :awesome:

Also, Nolan right, then up. Yellow units to the corner, volug was deployed so i could kill the yellow cat in the beginning he was then sent to the corner. Sothe up with resolve micaiah.

3-7 12 turns

Got saviour courtesy of Zihark. I deplyed Mordecai to recruit him, but it hits me now that i could have just stolen it with heather. Meh.

3-8 5 Turns

Celerity!Rhys is amazing, he got a smite from Ikeand a vigor from Miracle!Reyson in turn 1, by turn 4 he had killed boss.

3-9 4 Turns

Tier 3 Kieran sol'd the boss.

3-10 6 Turns

Due to heather's inability to kill things, i was unable to 5 turn it. I was also running low on money so i doubt even if i gave her the drop i'd be able to do much. Eh, a 6 turn is still pretty great.

3-11 5 Turns

Gave some more BEXP to Tanith, giving her 101 avoid. In the first try (When i got to turn 3 anyway) she dodged the crossbow guy. Then everything sailed smoothly afterwards. Equiped ike with a bronze sword.

3-12 2 Turns

Give Nolan boots, promote Tauroneo and Nolan. Tauroneo now doubled just about everything on the map near his area with 24 speed. Have him go down the ledge with a short spear and 2 javelins. Meanwhile Nolan takes pass and adept, with a bunch of hand axes, a short axe, and a tomahawk. took a while to get it right but after finding the right formula it was just a matter of waiting for every hit to connect.

3-13 2 Turns

Nolan boots does everything with a brave axe. Of course he had to colossus so that he'd have no problem with ike in enemy phase. He also didn't double which made things worst.

3-E 4 Turns

Everyone takes the middle space. Kieran got the Rescue. Not much else happened other than Nolan was a little bit of a pain but in the end he didn't slow me much.

Part 3: 84 Turns

Total Turncount: 171 Turns

Edited by SlayerX

Part 4

4-P 2 Turns

Rhys and Tanith go up north, Miccy and Sothe take care of the left. Miccy and Rhys were the MVPs. Sothe and Tanith played support. Lol all important stats maxed Rhys is awesome.

4-1 5 Turns

I was worried heather wouldn't be able to perform against the generals. She did better than expected though. Normal as usual though. Ike south then to the boss, Nolan left and roflstomps everything, and heather banes/adepts everything with Rafiel.

4-2 6 Turns

Kieran takes care up northern path, Elincia at bottom path. They meet up at Valtome and kill everything in a Turn and a half. Reyson who was hit by the blizzard guy, managed to transform allowing this to be possible. Tauroneo stood back, to take care of the last 2 warrior reinforcements with a killer lance and wrath. His usefulness took a huge dip, but eh he worked pretty well for his intended purpose.

4-3 8 Turns

The lower turn strategies still elude me. Tanith had trouble 2hkoing things eventhough she had max strength and a few max crit and mt javelins

4-4 9 Turns

Bleh, i always struggle in this chapter. Rafiel was only useful for one turn, it sucks that he couldn't be more useful :(

4-5 2 Turns

Elincia Rocks. Tempest Blade'd Izuka. Also, she has speed and str capped which is great. I'm fairly sure she also capped luck, skl, and hp in this chapter.Lol tauroneo just pranced around with kieran. And geoffrey was scaring things with beastfoe brave lance. nothing would attack him eventhough they could totally kill him with 2 or 3 units. lol

4-E-1 3 Turns

4-E-2 1 Turn

4-E-3 1 Turn

4-E-4 1 Turn

4-E-5 3 Turns

Edited by SlayerX