robots

whase

I'm just gonna be contrary here and say 'Meeee'. I may be pretty lazy most of the time, but I've been in both situations where I've had to do everything myself(I do it or it can't get done), and situations where I haven't(some cleaner-esque relative is around), and I honestly prefer the former. If I had a cleaning robot, or something, I'd be inclined to at least help out with its cleaning routine. The minor exercise doesn't hurt, either.

Cleaning can be fun... I just don't like the effort just for entropy to make it all messy again :/

Cleaning robot. With the added job of organising my paper files because I can't organise anything non-digital for shit. That way my desk won't be a clusterfuck and I'll be able to pull out my papers whenever I need to do my homework, study, or do some research, or something.

I want a robot that would play Game of Thrones with me, so essentially an AI. Actually, make that 5 robots. And they should be able to make casual conversation related to the game and series as we play.

My friends won't play game of thrones cuz it's "too involved." Bullshit.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty