Salvageable or Restart

omglmaowtf

11b0kxy.jpg

sad.gif

Yep, the rest of my army are back near home castle

And the enemy Pegs & bow knights have not only engaged the Silesia pegs, they've also just offed Manya

So is the game salvageable or have to restart the chapter?<br><br>EDIT: forgot to mention: Aideen has a warp, Lach has a Return staff<br>

Edited by omglmaowtf

I still don't understand the problem. Aideen and Lachesis probably have enough time to run to a middle island and Lex can just thrive up there under assault from the Pegasus Brigade. Plus, when you Seize Silesia IIRC they all turn around to go stop your main force.

Whoa. I didn't even see him.

I guess there's no need to sacrifice Thove then. Lex can probably take care of Pamela's troops on his own.

I didn't think so. I didn't notice him till I stared at the picture for a while. :)

Yeah, just Return/Warp one back home, let the other buy the Return Ring and let Lex take care of business himself. Or abuse Sigurd, Leg Ring, and Sylvia to make Sigurd seize Silesia really quickly.

If it looks plausible that she would be knocked to Prayer range by a pegasus (depending on both her defensive parameters and their offensive ones), then it probably will be worth at least trying TriVaLato's suggesting. Prayer will render her almost invincible on top of the castle, and if lucky, the heal% from the castle, plus a hit from the Earth sword will allow her to re-enter prayer mode more than once.

Obviously you should keep a backup save if this fails, to try simply running and hiding.

Since you took a snapshot, I'm guessing you're on an emulator. If you're desperate for a fix, you can always just use some game genie/PAR codes and cheat your people out of there. Max out their move, or give them the necessary funds/items to salvage your team.

The two swords you mentioned can be sold for a combined total of 9000 gold, and the Return Ring costs 20000 gold. If she has the 10000 gold to afford the Thunder Sword, then if she exceeds that amount by 1000 gold or has another item with value 2000 gold or more (any staff would suffice), she can afford the Return Ring.

My way too finish this thing is:

Have Lachesis returning aideen to the castle, aideen warp someone can use return and trade at thove gate with lachesis

So I see, LEX is guarind the castle, no more scare

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck

You know you can't trade in FE4 right.

Since you can't trade in FE4 HOW THE SHIT DO YOU TRADE THE RETURN RING OR WHATEVER

aideen warp someone can use return and trade at thove gate

Mentioning the castle sort of explains how.

Oh wait, maybe they can have Adean heal whoever's injured the most, then next turn, when she can move at Sailane, she warps someone like Tailto, Azel, Jamka or whoever has the Thunder or Wind Swords (If it's Dew, warp Holyn or one of the socials/Paladins instead) over to Thove. Send Fury as a precaution. Don't use Sylvia, she should help support rescuing the civilians.

Edited by TriVaLato

Mentioning the castle sort of explains how.

It's just pawn shop trading ....

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck

You know you can't trade in FE4 right.

Since you can't trade in FE4 HOW THE SHIT DO YOU TRADE THE RETURN RING OR WHATEVER

what the fuck what the fuck

You can trade at the castle gate ( by the pawn shop)