[FE4] Tag Team Draft The Third

CT075

Excuse me, I won the first two drafts with Lex!Arthur, and that was the first time I've used him.

Surely both of them couldn't have been the first time? I'm pretty fond of the pairing, I used it to get the record a while back, until I was dethroned by some twisted amalgamation of Integrity, Horace and later myself.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I wouldn't. You know how long it took me to get Shanan KO'd in my Lakche favoritism run? ~10 turns. You know how? Parked him in front of the Dark Mage boss in C9 because the fucking Tornado guy decides to hit Shanan at range 1. What an idiot. I ain't wasting 10 turns on that, anyway, even if the glitch was allowed.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

If you're really unlucky (read: abusive) you can get him two-shot at Yied pretty easily. They're only, what, 20ish percents.

EDIT: derp I forgot I was lead on this draft. I'll take Noish and Claude.

Edited by Integrity

Yeah, true. Though since Lakche favoritism run was done on a normal run I waited until Corple get. Wanna stack up those kills for Balmung before I hand it off~

Then again the Dark Mage boss also had 20-ish on Shanan. Dunno why he took 10 turns. Maybe I was just rolling really high RNs.

...I like overkill to the nth degree. :P

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Rein, I have no need for Laylea or Hawk. Hawk is best as a healer, and we have Lana.

Next time you draft for me, draft Gen 1, since that's what you're doing. I know how I play, and that'll tell me if I need someone from Gen 2, or if I can draft more people for you.