[FE4] Tag Team Draft The Third

CT075

Official rule change

Psych, if you're on and it takes you more than an hour to post your pick, you get Sharlow.

Haha.

Integ has given me the clear to pick anybody but Sharlow. So I pick Sharlow Tristan and Hanniballz Dimna

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I've already begun, folks. TEAM VICTORY WILL PREVAIL

PROLOGUE - NOISH IS GOD

11 Turn Clear

Noish proc'd charge on his first and second attacks, and critted a bunch of unnessesary stuff around Jungby after Sigurd was gone, then grabbed the speed ring. He got three nice levels. And I like his hair.

Sigurd and Noish headed for Jungby; Noish drew in one of the bandits that looks to autogameover you by seizing Chalphy. Noish weakened the bandit blocking Sigurd's way to the boss on turn 4, then Sigurd killed him and canto'd in front of him and killed him for a 5 turn seize.

Meanwhile, Ethlin occasionally tapped the hand axe brigand, then went to heal Sigurd, who got the silver Sword from Alvis. Sigurd and Ethlin blasted through the dude on the bridge, and Sigurd attacked the boss on turn 10. He seized on turn 11.

11 Turns total

UNIT        LEVEL      HP  ST MG SK SP LC DF MD ITEMS
SIGURD      10.35      40  18 00 13 12 08 10 04 silver Sword, Iron Lance, Steel Sword
NOISH       06.54      35  12 00 09 09 04 11 01 Steel Sword, Speed Ring
AZEL        03.59      31  00 11 07 11 02 03 07 Fire
ETHLIN      02.89      28  06 08 11 12 08 05 07 Slim Sword, Live

XEVoA.png5fh8U.png

You can count the little red dots to see if they match!

Edited by General Horace

TEAM MANLINESS MOVE OUT

Retsu Goooooooooo, first time drafting ever, if I suck don't judge me ; w;

Okay. I get Siggy, Diadora, Ayra, Lachesis, Holyn, Beo, and Alec. I can do this shit.

Prologue

TEAM: SIGURD, TURBANMAN

Basically this chapter is a massive Sigurd Solo, since to avoid taking turn penalties I had Alec stay around Chalphy area and fend off those bandits approaching Chalphy. Not having Ethlin was a bitch (damn you Integ) since Sigurd got hit a few times and that was bad (RNG fuck you). Could've seized Jungby on turn 7 after taking the Speed Ring then clearing out the dude in front of the Jungby castle, but decided to cut Midir an escape route because 1 more turn used is better than 4 turns of penalty. Sigurd moves up to take Jungby, canto is amazing, etc. Turn 14 he attacks boss, turn 15 seize.

15 turns.

Rings are not counted in stats for this chart. Parenthesis indicate the weapons I intend to get over 50 kills if I can, and their current killcount.

UNIT           LEVEL      HP  ST MG SK SP LC DF MD     ITEMS   
SIGURD         11.89      42  18 00 15 15 08 11 03     Silver Sword(6), Iron Lance, Steel Sword(21), Speed Ring
ALEC           04.07      33  09 00 11 11 05 07 00     Iron Sword

ohshi I forgot to screen and I saved

ohwell next chapter it is

Edit: done chapter 1.

CHAPTER ONE

Sigurd buys a Slim for a backup sword. Alec buys Ethlin's Slim and Sigurd'd Steel Sword SWORD OF MANLINESS. Sigurd also buys a Javelin.

Sigurd clears arena. Alec is stuck at 6. Move out. Sigurd engages the massive amount of axedudes, Alec heading towards that village for some nice terrain bonuses, since he's obviously not Sigurd. Sigurd cuts himself a path out and charges directly towards Ayra. He stays just out of her range, making her go towards Alec, who's killed the rest of the axers except the healer. Sigurd attacks boss, Sigurd seizes. Ayra doubles back, Sigurd recruits.

Meanwhile, Dew and Aideen escape, cutting through a small corner of the forest so the axedudes would slow down in there by the time they got out. This seemed to work, since by the time Sigurd seized, the axedudes are still stuck going through the forest. Ayra and Alec take those guys out LIKE A BOSS. Sigurd rushes Gandolf's castle. Sigurd acquired Skill. Sigurd moves through the forest like nobody's business. RIP Jamka. Diadora get. Sigurd charged at Verdane, using terrain to dodge all those archers and Sandima's spell. Diadora silences Sandima, Sigurd kills him on turn 28.

Ayra clears the arena like a boss. Alec went to grab the other village.

Dew talked to Aideen for Warp, and Ethlin came out to talk for Return. Both will be given to Lachesis, though she can only use one for now.

28 Turns/43 Total

28 turns proof

SIGURD         18.14      49  22 01 19 19 10 15 03     Silver Sword(26), Iron Lance, Slim Sword, Javelin, Speed, Skill, Magic
ALEC           08.63      34  10 00 13 13 06 09 00     Iron Sword, Steel Sword(28), Slim Sword
AYRA           08.46      35  11 01 18 19 03 08 01     Iron Blade
DIADORA        04.89      27  00 15 09 12 06 03 17     Silence, Aura, Circlet

NEXT UP: Finally I get a healer. Well, two.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

CHAPTER 1 - DEIRDRE FOR MVP

22 Turns Clear

So, Sigurd, Noish, and Ethlin charged ahead, and Azel fell behind because he sucks. Dew stole all the money from the angry axemen chasing him. Sigurd Attacked the boss on turn 4, and he suicided on Siggy on the EP, allowing for a 5 turn to Genoa!

Meanwhile, Ethlin and Noish went south to help out Dew, Ethlin grabbing the Return Staff on the way along, while Sigurd talked to Ayra. Ethlin healed Sigurd along the way. Sigurd engaged what's his fuck who stole Aideen on turn 10 EP, and finished him on turn 11.

Noish, Ethlin, and Sigurd made their way through the spirit forest, with Dew tailing slightly behind. Sigurd killed all the bandits with an Iron Lance (so they would actually attack him) and then

it happened

Deirdre attacked Jamka on the player phase

Then Jamka activated Continue. Hit once. Missed once. Deirdre missed. Jamka activated Charge and continue. Deirdre dodged 3 times and killed him. Prayer! :newyears:

Dew gave Deirdre some money, Ethlin will be getting the next batch. Sigurd killed the boss and seized on turn 22, see:

3GCCB.pngPmb38.png

33 Turns Total

Stats after chapter 2 arena:

SIGURD      18.50      48  22 00 15 16 11 10 04 silver Sword, Iron Lance, Javelin, Magic Ring, Skill Ring 
NOISH       13.19      39  14 00 10 09 05 13 01 Steel Sword, Slim Sword, Javelin, Speed Ring
AZEL        06.73      34  00 12 07 13 02 03 08 Fire
ETHLIN      09.40      33  07 08 12 14 10 06 08 Slim Sword, Relive, Return
DEW         04.58      31  04 01 07 17 13 02 01 Iron Sword
DEIRDRE     05.76      27  00 15 09 12 06 03 18 Aura, Circlet, Silence, Warp

orEs2.png

There always has to be a picture of somebody beating Holyn.

Edited by General Horace

CHAPTER 2 - DEIRDRE ISN'T QUITE AIDEEN BUT SHE'S CLOSE ENOUGH

30 Turn Clear

Alright, I witnessed the weirdest AI I've ever seen in a FE game to date in this chapter today folks.

Anyhow

I recruited Lachesis, because her knights wouldn't die FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME EVER WHEN I WANTED THEM TO DIE LIKE SERIOSLY HOW OFTEN DOES EVA OR ALVA OR WHATEVER HIS FACE LIVE

So this poofed the Knights. Sorry Integ, I think this saves more turns than the knight ring. But I think we agreed on that. Maybe.

Anyway. Sigurd didn't double the boss with the Javelin, and I was too lazy to redo the chapter to give him the speed ring, so he ended up with an 11 turn clear to the first castle that isn't Nodion.

Then it was ETHLIN TIME

But wait

I forgot to say that I killed the guy with a huge stache and eyebrows for his Return ring.

OK NOW ETHLIN TIME

Well, it was kinda Sigurd time, because Sigurd did all the work, but you know what I mean.

Sigurd charged ahead, killing everything in his way, except for those armour knights, they have too much HP. Until ETHLIN SHOWED UP AND SIBLING CRITICALLED THEM

Well, I actually ended up killing the boss on like

Turn 15 or something, but I wanted the Elite Ring. Sigurd weakened on the Player phase, almost died, then Ethlin finished him with a sibling crit, and Sigurd seized on turn 17 or 18. I can't quite remember.

Deirdre was there to warp him to Nodion next turn, and Sigurd finished the arena to heal up. He also bought the light sword for doubling power at 1-2 range. Because my Sigurd is having defence issues, he actually got attacked heading through to the Mackily. I think I seized there on turn 22/23, with 1 HP left on Sigurd. Not good.

Meantime, Ardan got his pursuit ring, and Cuan/Fin had their Hero Lance chat. Although Idk who will use it. Maybe Noish.

Sigurd moved ahead (not fully) and Deirdre warped Ethlin to Mackily. She Relived Sigurd twice, then they went to kick the shit out of Shagaal.

They got to the armour knights before Mr. Horseslayer dude attacked, and then they attacked once normally. Everything was congested, so Mr. Horseslayer attacked from range. And then this happened:

igO5l.png

Anyone else seen this before? I certainly don't know what the fuck. Half of them are at full HP too.

It left a clear path to Shagaal, who was Sigurd's 58th kill on his Silver Sword. Leaf is gonna like that weapon whenever he gets it in gen 2. Sigurd kinda needs it for some bosses here in Gen 1.

I dare you to count all the dots, because they're just one big glob.

63 Turns Total

NMdqc.png1L3LB.png

Oh yeah, Noish was sent back to make the castle not explode from Fury, (although he didn't kill anything) and Dew raided the villages.

SIGURD      24.12      54  25 00 18 20 13 13 04 silver Sword, Iron Lance, Light Sword, Magic Ring, Skill Ring, Barrier Ring, Shield Ring
NOISH       15.49      41  15 00 10 10 06 14 02 Steel Sword, Slim Sword, Javelin, Speed Ring, Return Ring
AZEL        07.97      35  01 12 07 14 02 04 08 Fire
ETHLIN      19.32      38  12 08 14 15 12 08 08 Slim Sword, Relive, Return, Elite Ring
DEW         05.28      32  05 01 07 18 13 02 01 Iron Sword
DEIRDRE     11.27      31  01 20 10 12 06 04 24 Aura, Circlet, Silence, Warp, Live

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 2

This is why I can't play FE4 without Ayra.

STARTING PARTY: GODGURD, TURBANMAN, MAI GODDESS, HOLYN, DIADORA

Well, I probably can, but I'd probably hate it a lot.

Anyway, Holyn get.

So, Sigurd charges ahead, Alec tags behind, Holyn and Ayra follow along, Ethlin comes out to talk to Diadora for light sword, then went in and sold it for Sigurd to use later because Javelin is fucking heavy. Sigurd and Alec takes on the cavs, one of whom suicided on Holyn (yay c:). Lachesis and suicidins get. Sigurd buys Light Sword and sells Iron lance, and fixes Silver Sword. Lachesis buys Return staff for spamming. Then they take out the armours and ballistae and seize. Awesome.

I like how FE4 does turn-saves, because RNG hates me and I couldn't use the plan I drew up, aka Sigurd solo on the left route and everyone else wait to swarm midroute. Well, that didn't work so I actually had to bring my team up. Sigurd charges ahead and uses Light Sword to deal with all the two range, and had to go back for a sec to heal on a church--which was actually pretty convenient since Voltzsquad decided to attack the rest of my party. Voltz himself, well... attack full-health Ayra. G fucking G.

But anyway, Ayra/Holyn/Alec/Beo helps kill some fuckers. Even Lachesis hit somebody. The Suicidins were useful here, too. killing some free knights to free up people following Sigurd's sexy ass. Sigurd kills boss, seizes. The rest of the party gets a headstart down the road, full speed ahead. Alec and Beo engage in gureilla tactics against the swordfighters and co. since they can't really survive much, and then Ayra comes along from behind and just kills them all. Love that girl. Lachesis returns Holyn so he can take on Furysquad. Sigurd catches up and charges ahead as the party heals, and he solos the rest from there. Lachesis returns Ayra because Holyn was holding up poorly. Sigurd runs around Zane (fuck fuck fuck Knightslayer) and defeats Shagaal.

Turns: 44/Total:87

Man I suck at this.

Stats after Chapter 3 Arena:

SIGURD         25.42      55  25 01 21 21 12 16 04     Silver Sword(41), Light Sword, Magic, Defense, Speed, Barrier
ALEC           14.35      40  11 00 16 17 08 12 01     Iron Sword, Steel Sword(38), Slim Sword
AYRA           22.06      44  23 02 30 28 07 16 04     Iron Blade, Steel Blade, Elite, Skill
DIADORA        07.04      29  01 17 11 12 07 03 19     Circlet
HOLYN          17.63      47  16 00 22 19 02 12 01     Iron Blade, Slim Sword
LACHESIS       07.61      29  09 08 11 15 07 10 10     Prayer Sword, Heal, Return Staff
BEOWULF        12.66      41  16 00 13 12 04 12 00     Steel Sword

Midplay unit reviews:

Sigurd-God. That is all. Even then, God can't take /everything/ but I blame that on single RNG hating my ass.

Alec- He's alright. He's speedy, alright, though his damage output isn't that great even with pursuit. His durability's about average. It's not terrible, but he's no Sigurd. Still, not bad.

Ayra- Being pretty defense-blessed this run, her only issue is movement. Still, second best damage-dealer, after Sigurd. Saved my ass a good few times, too.

Diadora-Aura is nice for massive one hit damage, and the healing's definitely appreciated. Shame she'll be leaving now.

Holyn-He's a slightly more durable but less kill-happy Ayra. Except he seems to die more than she does, for some reasons. Must be the avo and all of Sigurd's shitty RN rolls going to Ayra's awesome 60-80 dodges.

Lachesis-YES HEALER that is all. I need to somehow get her to promote by C4 to use Warp. Wish me luck.

Beowulf-Slower than Alec, but better at killing things due to Pursuit+Charge. Bit more durable too. A pretty good unit overall.

Thanks, Integ~

igO5l.png

Anyone else seen this before? I certainly don't know what the fuck. Half of them are at full HP too.

That happened to me as well when I rushed Sigurd past so he doesn't get horseslayered. Instead of continuing to chase him, they just went for the rest of my party who were too far away for them to reach before Sigurd seized.

44 or 87?

Because if you do that chapter in 24 turns in draft I don't even

What I said was weirdly worded. What I meant is you did ~20 turns BETTER than I did, on the 44.

CHAPTER 3 - THANKS SHIN

17 Turn Clear

I used Shin's strategy of having Dew fight the cross knights with the Light sword... It works really well.

Sigurd and PROMOTED ETHLIN charged up north. Sigurd crit blicked the chode with the Thunder Sword, and seized on turn 4. Ayra talked to Lex for the hero sword, which she immediately sold. Noish eventually bought it.

Dew distracted the Cross Knights, and Sigurd lived though an Mistolisin attack and doubled Elty back, one of those attacks being a crit. He crit blicked Shagaal and seized on turn 11 or 10, can't remember.

Noish killed a bunch of Pirates with the Hero Sword, while Siggy returned home. Noish sold the Leg Ring, allowing Sigurd to buy and run faster. Ethlin ran ahead to kill the pirate in front of the boss so it wouldn't get in Sigurd's way. No Warp made me sad, but I managed a 17 turn clear. Wooper.

80 Total Turns

OElib.pngxNc7E.png

Edited by General Horace

CHAPTER 3

STARTING TEAM: GODGURD, TURBANMAN, MAI GODDESS, HOLYN, PROMOTE GODDAMMIT ALREADY, BEO

First castle is Sigurd rush. Killed Sylvia just in case she accidentally pairs. Especially since I kinda didn't move her much in C2 beyond away from bandits and oops, next to Levin. Beo took her slim sword. Everyone else just cleaned up after Sigurd. Ayra Hero get. Sigurd Thunder Sword get, and goes on a church to heal.

Team Elto appears. Got Holyn to distract the cross knights with Light Sword as Sigurd made a bolt for it. Hrrng Lachesis being too fragile or I would've gotten Earth Sword. Oh well, she can take Thunder later. In the mean time Alec, Beo, and Ayra grabbed villages, Alec took the +3 str one. Ayra positioned herself so that turn after Siggy seizes, the Leg ring guy suicides on Ayra. And he did. All the other bandits had like, 0 hit on her so they went after Alec instead. Beo got there a turn after and hacked Ayra a path through so she can go kill boss. Lachesis Returns Sigurd. Lachesis kills random bandit. Sigurd bolts from home castle. Sigurd seizes on turn 25. Briggid died because I was too lazy to move her. Claude is a DODGE GOD.

Turns taken:25 /Total:112 (oops, forgot to screen again)

Stats and equipment shift after Chapter 4 Arena:

SIGURD         28.21      58  25 02 22 21 13 16 04     Hero Sword(12), Light Sword, Magic, Defense, Speed, Barrier, Leg
ALEC           19.96      43  17 00 18 17 11 12 01     Steel Sword, Slim Sword
AYRA           27.89      48  26 03 30 30 09 17 04     Silver(57), WingClipper, Elite, Power, Skill
HOLYN          22.28      50  22 04 27 23 03 14 04     Silver Sword, Slim Sword
LACHESIS       09.44      31  11 09 12 15 08 11 10     Prayer Sword, Heal, Return Staff
BEOWULF        16.46      45  19 00 13 14 04 14 01     Steel Sword (47), Slim Sword

Man, Lachesis needs those villagers. how the fuck am I promoting her hrrrng

I'm pretty sad to part Hero Sword and Leg ring from Ayra, but for the sake of turncounts! HRRRRRRRNG to compensate she got Killer Silver to ensure basically anything she touches dies.

Chapter 4 goals:

-Have turncounts that don't suck

-Get people married: especially Lach, Beo is rich and she could do with the Elite ring.

CHAPTER 4 - DEW BRIEFLY STEALS THE LEG RING AND HERO SWORD AND KILLS SHIT BEFORE GIVING IT BACK TO SIGURD AND DOING NOTHING

23 Turns Taken

Dew and Sigurd ran to the northern castle, Thove, and Dew lowered the drawbridge for and 11 turn capture there.

Sigurd had the light sword, so had increased evasion against those Pesky Elwind mages. Dew's evasion is good enough as is when he's promoted. Dew killed all of Deetvar's squad with the Hero sword, racking up kills on it. Everyone else just chilled, Azel and Briggid hanging out together.

Sigurd returned home and bought the hero sword and leg ring, and sold the return ring. After Mahnya died, he just ran to Zaxon and killed the boss there for a 23 turn Seize.

I might have to kill off Sylvia, I forgot to move her away from Levin in Chapter 2.

103 Turn Total

8d9fZ.png3uonl.png

Unit stats after arena.

Edited by General Horace

CHAPTER 5 - UH, I DON'T THINK ANYBODY BUT SIGURD KILLED ANYTHING,

WAIT

THOSE DRAGON KNIGHTS, BUT THEY DON'T COUNT

20 Turns Clear

Sigurd ran and Killed stuff with the Hero Sword, while the others did nothing. Sigurd afforded everything because of Dew. Sigurd got screwed over by great shield, it Proc'd 5/8 times, and he got hit by Swanchikca. Still finished him on turn 5 or 4 or whatever the minimum is.

Repaired Tyrfing to 2 uses (that was all I had money for) to not get put to sleep, and Claude healed Sigurd with Libro from across the mountain. Sigurd killed the prayer sword chick with the hero sword.

Noish distracted the archers and such (after he was unslept by Claude-on-a-cliff) to clear a path for Sigurd to Leptor, whom almost killed Sigurd with Thor Hammer, who retaliated with two Hero Sword Crits. He seized next turn for the 20 turn clear, then got Falaflamed because Tyrfing.

Integ, you'll be pleased to hear that the Hero Sword has 63 kills on it, and not so pleased to hear the Light Sword only has 31.

Ironically, Tyrfing had one use left, so Celice will get it fully repaired in Chapter 10.

123 Turn Total

It's all on you now Integ, here's Celice, he's pretty sexy:

POP9P.png

And your boy Leaf:

DfbfO.png

And Patty too, I guess.

SuAna.png

Don't crap yourself though, the Light Sword is in the convoy, get it at the first castle. He also has Sigurd's Silver Sword and a Shield ring in there, do what you want sell them for cash to repair the hero sword with them at the first castle.

HryKy.png

147 kills. THE HERO OF BREAKING THE GAME WIDE OPEN WITH HIS SWORD

f1S5o.png

37 Kills. NOISH THE HERO OF THE PROLOGUE

wmZkF.png

25 Kills. AZEL, THE HERO OF BEING ABLE TO PAIR BRIGGID FAST ENOUGH AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE!

1Qlap.png

3 Kills. CLAUDE, THE HERO OF ... Nothing really, but nobody else got him so SUCK IT

TVb4V.png

23 Kills. BRIGGID, THE HERO OF how the fuck did she get 23 kills

5PJjp.png

20ish Kills. ETHLIN, THE HERO OF SIBLING CRITS.

Honourable mention to Deirdre.

Edited by General Horace

AND SO HE TAKES OVER

To GANESHIRE: 8 turns clear = 8 turns total

I miss the Knight Ring, but not having to shuffle inventory is pretty amazing.

To ISAAC: 9 turns clear = 17 turns total

Slower than usual, but Julia's closer so less stalling. Let's see how this all turns out.

To RIVOUGH: 6 turns clear = 23 turns total

Julia wasted an extra turn due to being one damn square from Celice, but oh well. Celice couldn't get any closer either.

To YIED: 11 turns clear = 34 turns total

mhm. Celice's SPD is starting to look dodgy...

fuck I forgot to get amid moving, restart chapter 7!

CHAPTER 3 - THANKS SHIN

17 Turn Clear

I used Shin's strategy of having Dew fight the cross knights with the Light sword... It works really well.

Note to self, stop being so descriptive in drafts! He really makes a difference, I was sad when you got him and Alec in SOYO III.