[FE4] Tag Team Draft The Third

CT075

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Jamka, obviously :P:

^

Specially since we have Aideen and can easily recruit him.

You can never have enough mages.

I have Arthur, Lana, Tinny, and Yuria. I now have Hawk. I have 5 mages now. 2 of which are great healers. I DON'T NEED MORE. I only have so many tomes to go around.

I have Arthur, Lana, Tinny, and Yuria. I now have Hawk. I have 5 mages now. 2 of which are great healers. I DON'T NEED MORE. I only have so many tomes to go around.

Julia*

And did you really say you wanted Jamka? Ignoring the fact that it takes Aideen time to get to him ...why? He's a mediocre bow unit at best.

You have the Lightning tome Hawk comes with. Arthur and Tinny can have Elwinds and/or Trons. Yuria has Resire. Why are you considering giving Lana tomes? Even if you ever had a tome shortage, you can always just buy a fucking basic tome for her.

You have the Lightning tome Hawk comes with. Arthur and Tinny can have Elwinds and/or Trons. Yuria has Resire. Why are you considering giving Lana tomes? Even if you ever had a tome shortage, you can always just buy a fucking basic tome for her.

Arthur:

Tron

Wind

Yuria:

Rezire

Tinny:

Elwind

Elthunder

Lana:

Wind

Hawk:

Lightning

The only other things I have to pass out are Fire tomes. Hawk would probably like a second tome. Now, I can give him Elfire and Yuria Bolganone in the final if I feel like it, but other than that...

Plus Jamka can still help. It's not like he's useless.

Also, Rein. What did you mean by that?

Arthur:

Tron

Wind

Yuria:

Rezire

Tinny:

Elwind

Elthunder

Lana:

Wind

Hawk:

Lightning

Wow, weird, it worked out perfectly. Why does Hawk need another tome?

EDIT: Also, Jamka costs turns to recruit that he will literally never make up. How is this hard to comprehend?

Edited by Integrity