Secret Santa?

Popo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, nevermind. I'm joining. Apparently my sketching speed is abysmally fast.

Yay! ilu(mi)! <3

We need more artists, anyways.

Popo, if I don't sent my prompts tonight, I'll send them tomorrow.

//goes back to working on essay.

ARE THE SPOTS ALL GONE

I HOPE THEY AREN'T

BECAUSE I AM JOINING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

Popo adds slots as interest increases.

I can write a bit and draw a bit. Mediocre at both. I guess I can slap both of em together and get a half-notmediocre thing.

iLumi

Yep. Bad puns~

Yay! ilu(mi)! <3

We need more artists, anyways.

Popo, if I don't sent my prompts tonight, I'll send them tomorrow.

//goes back to working on essay.

No problem! As long as you get your list to me by Saturday, feel free to think on it for a day or two. >w<

ARE THE SPOTS ALL GONE

I HOPE THEY AREN'T

BECAUSE I AM JOINING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

I can write a bit and draw a bit. Mediocre at both. I guess I can slap both of em together and get a half-notmediocre thing.

I have an infinite number of spots available! :D

Edited by Popo

Wait, for spriting... do we sprite FE characters again? Or do people just request the same person but in a different version? XD

I am better at drawing but if the spriters count ends up uneven or whatever I could try my hand at that.

And I'll come up with my list now XD

Wait, for spriting... do we sprite FE characters again? Or do people just request the same person but in a different version? XD

I am better at drawing but if the spriters count ends up uneven or whatever I could try my hand at that.

And I'll come up with my list now XD

I would prefer that spriters try to start from scratch, if possible, or use sprites from one game to create characters from another. (For instance, use GBA sprites to recreate characters from the GameCube/Wii games.)

Oh Iris you dragger you. ;3

Tis my job~

Secret planning~>:3

For us writers. . .do you think you can edit something in about genres? My default is silly, and I don't know if people will want that.

This is a good idea!

Some of us are naturally inclined to write one genre as opposed to another, or are rather uncomfortable writing romance.

And eclipse, silly is easily best genre.

I will be a bailer's backup writer. I'm not sure I would consider my talents worthy of being a main contestant, but I will definitely be better than a lack of gift.

Thank you! <3

This is a good idea!

Some of us are naturally inclined to write one genre as opposed to another, or are rather uncomfortable writing romance.

If you have something that you absolutely will not/cannot write or draw, let me know in your wishlist. I do need you guys to be sort of flexible though, so only mention genres that you really have a strong aversion to. You might have to go a little bit out of your comfort zone, which is part of what makes Secret Santa fun. ;3

Hmmm. . .

Let's say you give me, uh, Marth x Caeda. I tend to write silliness, so I write something about how Caeda's pegasus ate Marth's cape for lunch, and this is not what the receiver had in mind. To avoid hurt feelings, a little something indicating what kind of story they're looking for would help.