FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wonders what kind of role LAKCHE and SETY has, besides "kick everyone's ass no matter who they are"*

Uh, just wanted to point out that the reason why Lakche and Sety are such good units is not because of their raw power, but because they're just way too fast. So I don't think your guess is anywhere close.

Now, someone with a 40 Mt weapon, like Cuan, Altenna, Arion, or Alvis, would likely have some killing role. Or even Aless, because of that +20% crit.

That depends on you, the players. Not us.

(in other words, if you haven't submitted a night action, get to it!)

How many HORRIBLE PEOPLE are there

I will never understand why we have to wait 48 hours every single Night 0. No one is ever ever ever going to reveal anything relevant, so don't sit here durdling 'til the last minute for someone to say something stupid for you to gain slightly more information.

I will never understand why we have to wait 48 hours every single Night 0. No one is ever ever ever going to reveal anything relevant, so don't sit here durdling 'til the last minute for someone to say something stupid for you to gain slightly more information.

Like a mafia outs the whole team?

lol

The sun rises on a beautiful neighborhood, as the magic known as friendship sparkles in the promise of a new day. The various residents of Sesame Street slowly awaken, taking in the glorious rays of the sun. In Mist Valley, the--

Oh, wait. . .wrong mafia. SORRY~!

Everyone wakes up, and finds that they're all alive. Woohoo!

IT IS NOW DAY 1. DAY 1 ENDS IN ROUGHLY 48 HOURS, OR WHENEVER I CAN TALK TO JB ABOUT IT. GO~!

If you think you should've gotten a night result, and didn't, lemme know.

Several reasons for that.

1. Proto tends to lurk, so I wanted to force him to say something by forcing him to vote.

2. It's very unlikely that Proto would vote for Kay out of his own will (and vice verca), so this particular choice of targets serves to strengthen my claim.

3. It's funny. :newyears:

Obviously, I'll use my ability more carefully the following nights, but I wanted to get this out of the way.