FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww ty eclipse :wub:

Also, if your action is not an info role, I will not tell you if it succeeded, but I will tell you if it failed. If your action is an info role you'll know anyway, if your action is passive then ;/

will post phase end when eclipse gets online

JB, end the phase when you think you'll be on. If you can't come on in 48ish hours, end it Monday at 6:30 PM HST (or take the time I updated, and add about 7 hours to it). Your call~!

(sorry, no IRC)

Kay's List of Horrible People:

Raymond

Paperblade

:angry:

On a more game-related subject, would anyone mind putting together some kind of list of what characters are likely to be in the game, and what roles they could have if something is reasonably obvious? Since I haven't played FE4, and while I can look things up easily enough, it's not quite the same.

RAYKITTY~ confirmed as Town Jerk Persuader

##Vote: Kay

Okay, now why is everyone voting for me?

He's not confirmed as a TOWN Persuader. All he's proven is his role, not his alignment.

Okay, now why is everyone voting for me?

I'd hazard a guess that they want you to say something meaningful. You know, reasons not to lynch you, a soft claim, something like that.

And yeah, I have proven my role, but not my alignment. Don't jump to conclusions like these just because I myself worded it like that.

I'm kind of getting the feeling Proto and Raymond are both mafia, but that's probably just my paranoia setting in.

I'm kind of getting the feeling Proto and Raymond are both mafia, but that's probably just my paranoia setting in.

I actually thought that too for a moment to be honest but I wasn't sure if it was notable enough to even mention

My past experience shows that yes, the mafia indeed almost never WIFOMs. Neither does the town, actually.

But that's not the point.

If there's a cop, feel free to check me out tonight if you deem it necessary; I guarantee you I'm genuine.

My past experience shows that yes, the mafia indeed almost never WIFOMs. Neither does the town, actually.

But that's not the point.

If there's a cop, feel free to check me out tonight if you deem it necessary; I guarantee you I'm genuine.

And nearly every time the mafia does WIFOM here, Proto is involved. Just sayin'.

So, what's your point?

My point is, it's the kind of thing he would do. Yes, that's metagaming, I'm a horrible player, blah blah. Not saying you're necessarily mafia, just that it would make sense.