FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

Here is my tier list of people here, based on scumminess

SCUMMMMMMM Tier.

Core (Nothing is adding up.)

Suspicious tier

Ether (Reason: Changing votes for me because of voting off of Proto? Hmm... Could be my extreme wildness on that.)

Iris (Extremely quiet)

Talk More tier

Furet (So quiet)

Rein (Nothing said is productive)

StSS (Talk you quiet one. Get off of Skyrim and such and talk.)

Don't know, meaning you all need to talk

Anyone not in above tiers or below tiers.

Probably town tier

Psych

Kirsche

Clean tier

Bal

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... That conversation between kirsche and prot sort of stroke me as odd. Why did kirsch want to lynch a bp? I mean sure, there isn't much to go off of, but with the possibility that there might be a bus driver or something the mafia could end up shooting Proto or something. Just my 2 cents.

But then 13th claims and makes everything a bit more complicated... :/... And if his role does work the way he is saying then idk why he would claim.

Also 13th why do you trust bal?

Another note is that I'm also sick and wanted to sub out but since Raymond subbed out for the same reason, now I'd feel like a jerk if I did too, even though I don't really feel like devoting myself to this game any more.

##Unvote

'kay, thanks, Nighty. If you plan on subbing out, I don't think you'd be a jerk~!

Current Votals:

[5] Core - Nightmare, Psych, Kay, 13th, Kirsche

[2] Proto - Core, Furetchen

[1] Furet - StSS

[1] Kay - Rein

[1] StSS - Proto

[1] 13th - Ether

These are right, right?

Man, the whole double-bullet proof lovers...? Shit gets intense. o __ o I don't know how much of this I buy... I mean, I remember 13th saying he had a passive role, so fine... Um, I'll keep thinking about this.

@13th - lmao, not really upset that you suspect me, but rather, I'm laughing at your logic... so I'm in suspicious tier since I'm extremely quiet? I actually don't get this, 13th, considering I've posted more than Furetchen, Strawman, and quite a few other of our lurkers.

@Core - y'know, you should get on and claim should you be a townie, I don't want us lynching a power role for town just because someone didn't claim, again... -__-

Core should just come and defend himself. At this point well end up massclaiming whether we want to or not by around day 3... :/... People stop claiming just cause you have a vote on you. (Disclaimer: I am neutral on the whole massclaiming and at no point in this post am i supporting or going against massclaiming).

Again, just got home.

I am the town deputy, IE Prims' backup. I can start functioning as an alliance checker tonight, now that Prims has died. I didn't want to claim before because we are light on protection, hope you guys understand. It probably seems far-fetched, but I tell no lies, you need me to win this game.

13th, the reason I voted you is because what you were saying made no sense to me. It still doesn`t make a whole lot of sense to me, but I`ll leave it be for now.

##Unvote

And now Core is claiming deputy? I'm glad you didn't lay down and die like Darros, but all of our PRs are out in the open, geez. How much time do we even have left in the phase? I'm not sure who I want to vote anymore.

Reason for voting Ether is because I know almost nothing that proves anyone town, but these are who I think is scumminest.

But ninja'd and voting quiet-as-hell people makes more sense than voting someone I think is less scummy.

Scummy makes me think of quiet. I'd probably shut up if I were scum

So in my mind, the next person is ##Unvote, ##Vote Furetchen

Proto seems legitimate enough, plus if we ever catch him visiting anyone else we'll know he's a fraud.

#Unvote

13th, just so you know, being active doesn't make everyone think you are town. You are being more erratic than I have ever been, and I just don't understand your reasoning for some things. Maybe I missed it, but why do you all of a sudden trust Kirsche so much? Also, you shouldn't treat anyone as clear, as you are doing with Bal. It seems like you keep reverting to vote for me because I'm the easiest target.

@Kay, I go to bed around 12AM, and didn't have computer access for the next 18 hours after that.

I'd appreciate hearing more from Strawman and Shinori. I believe strawman said something about lynching Furet. Can I get more reasoning to this? Is it anything other than that he's inactive?

I know, but its how my mind works.

But in the case at hand, I still am mostly clueless. Argh. Thanks people for the headache.

I am turning to my least favorite vote now.

I have no ideas. I've worked myself to the dead-brain stage.

##Unvote

He hasn't been seen in almost 2 and a half hours. But I think he's also said the least. And from reading, he stays quiet a lot.

But Pressure is necessary, so I will mindlessly sheep for a bit.

##Vote: Strawman

If he doesn't talk, its like Kirsche said. Back on page 17

Then we lynch said user.

I just don't like the fact that he jumped on Darros close to phase end like that and caused him to get lynched. I get that there was a tie and having a NL would have given us nothing, but why Darros over Core, who had been erratic in his votes and pretty suspicious. It looks suspicious to me, so I want him lynched.

Core should just come and defend himself. At this point well end up massclaiming whether we want to or not by around day 3... :/... People stop claiming just cause you have a vote on you. (Disclaimer: I am neutral on the whole massclaiming and at no point in this post am i supporting or going against massclaiming).

Again, just got home.

I am the town deputy, IE Prims' backup. I can start functioning as an alliance checker tonight, now that Prims has died. I didn't want to claim before because we are light on protection, hope you guys understand. It probably seems far-fetched, but I tell no lies, you need me to win this game.

Thats what i was trying to avoid :/ Geez, its come to the point were a few votes pressures people to out and we are fairly far from the deadline i think... :/