An abandoned building

A D-Eagle

An arm brace

A Barret M82

A plane to Europe

And stuff that blows up

Will I get in trouble for posting this?

I forgot a bong in the shape of Buddha

This being my #1 all day, everyday, 24/7 wish that I probably won't get for a long time. sad.gif

Other than that, all I really want is a conductor's baton, iTunes gift card and various gift cards to stores I am a regular at.

Harpsichord are definitely pricey, but I've heard of electric pianos that have a harpsichord mode. Though I'm not sure whether they replicate it well or not.

Ah, well... One day, my friend! One day!

I can't believe I didn't post my own list.

I want:

A 3DS, hopefully with Super Mario 3D and Sonic Generations

A laptop (but that ain't gonna happen, so I'll settle for a new computer, this one sucks)

A new sketchbook

And a shitton of candy

but I've heard of electric pianos that have a harpsichord mode. Though I'm not sure whether they replicate it well or not.

Not very well :( There's nothing quite like that actual singing string... the electric stuff just can't compare. But yeah, they can get pretty expensive. I remember my old college had one just stuck back in storage with a bunch of ivory and junk >_>

Consumerism!:

--Super Mario Land 3D

--Super Mario Kart 7

--Skyward Sword

What will I get? Probably nothing. Don't care too much.

Misc.!:

--Admission into my "reach" universities.

--A girlfriend? :P haha

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I plan on buying a new gaming computer, since the one I have is greatly obsoleted. I want to buy one around $1,200, however, and by my estimates if I were to save up on my budget I wouldn't reach that much until after the end of December, which is disappointing since I wanted to have it by the time Old Republic is out. So I guess my Christmas wish would be for like five hundred dollars to fall into my lap out of the sky.

Be my Santa Claus you bastards! D:<

Risk was my favorite board game as a child. World domination would be awesome, I have a plan as well. You must think about these things.

Outside of my dreams i'd like some new shoes. Pretty boring, but keeping it practical.

EDIT: A girlfriend, saw that in phoenix's post. I'd take that shit!

Edited by Fenrir

Risk was my favorite board game as a child. World domination would be awesome, I have a plan as well. You must think about these things.

I already took over the world. It was easier than sliced bread. Fire Emblem is a way tougher challenge.

EDIT-Girls too.

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

Not very well :( There's nothing quite like that actual singing string... the electric stuff just can't compare. But yeah, they can get pretty expensive. I remember my old college had one just stuck back in storage with a bunch of ivory and junk >_>

Eh, I figured it wouldn't be as good. Oh well.

One day, though, I'll play it. Oh man I want to try the pluck mode so badly! :D

I plan on buying a new gaming computer, since the one I have is greatly obsoleted. I want to buy one around $1,200, however, and by my estimates if I were to save up on my budget I wouldn't reach that much until after the end of December, which is disappointing since I wanted to have it by the time Old Republic is out. So I guess my Christmas wish would be for like five hundred dollars to fall into my lap out of the sky.

Be my Santa Claus you bastards! D:<

SF secret Santas?

Fuck yer