Post your actual desktop/workstation/etc!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Computer Station]

P1000234a.jpg

Computer setup. Kinda crowded at the moment, but that will change once I shift the desk left and put a small stand to its right for the lamp, etc.

[spoiler=Gaming Bookcase]

P1000237.jpg

Top two shelves, covering PS2, Gamecube, Wii, GBA, and DS games. And, yes, that is the Exceed a Generation Ayra you see standing there.

P1000238.jpg

Third and fourth shelves. Home to Dreamcast, GB/GBC, PS1, and PS3 games. The fourth shelf has some odds and ends (compilation of printed out materials from back in the day, some manuals, etc.) and Genesis games.

P1000240.jpg

Bottom half of fourth shelf and the fifth shelf. Fifth shelf has all of the gaming magazines that I've kept (only kept ones that I actually cared about) along with Strategy Guides.

[spoiler=Gaming Setup]

P1000241.jpg

TV. Yes, my room is inherently dusty. Not much I can do about that. :/

P1000242.jpg

Consoles and such. This arrangement will actually be moved around later, as the TV and consoles will be moving to a different wall and getting a new stand. Plus, getting a second bookcase as well, so the games will be less cluttered and compacted into once space.

That's a pretty impressive collection, the only points I could knock you off for was (probably because I missed em but)

-no crash team racing proudly displayed in PS1 section

-no okami in either wii or ps2 section

but yeah

you sir, you have good taste

Edited by Pride

+1 for a Redwall book in that pic.

Had to dig it out to reference something. Still need to get like the last five or six books though. I should go back and reread Redwall; it's been a while since I last read it.

That's a pretty impressive collection, the only points I could knock you off for was (probably because I missed em but)

-no crash team racing proudly displayed in PS1 section

-no okami in either wii or ps2 section

but yeah

you sir, you have good taste

I've never played CTR. I have played the first three Crash titles before and they are on my list of titles to purchase myself. As for Okami, as much as I appreciate it for what it is, it just never really struck a cord with me.

Edited by Lord Glenn