Christmas wishes.

Fenrir

Well, my last finals are tomorrow and my house has been decorated for christmas, so i guess its time to start thinking about this shit. So what does SF want for christmas?

I'll go first,

1 a girl

1 Money. not going to lie.

2 Shoes. no idea what kind however.(On a side note, what are the most badass shoes out there?)

3 A new hoodie. asking for a sweater or anything of the sort, i'm bound to get like 3, right?

4 Some surprises would be great, but knowing my family that wont happen.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, $150 ish.

Totally worth the cost. 3D graphing in colour, multiple integration, statistics stuff, and matrix operations fuck yeeeeeeees

Well, I /am/ an applied math major. So...

:3 sounds nice

It's SO GOOD

My math teacher back in high school actually could've gotten it for us for cheaper but my parents didn't let me get it at the time. And before its official release too! She's in with TI.

But now I have money

I am buying that shit

Unless someone else buys it for me

Also I celebrate Sir Isaac Newton day instead

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Like, $150 ish.

Totally worth the cost. 3D graphing in colour, multiple integration, statistics stuff, and matrix operations fuck yeeeeeeees

Well, I /am/ an applied math major. So...

sounds pretty cool, but i dont know what all that means lol

I celebrate Hannukah bitches.

But for the purpose of this thread, I'll post what I'd like for Christmas if I celebrated it:

-shit-

Well aren't you special! Now get the shitmusic outta here.

It's SO GOOD

My math teacher back in high school actually could've gotten it for us for cheaper but my parents didn't let me get it at the time. And before its official release too! She's in with TI.

But now I have money

I am buying that shit

Unless someone else buys it for me

that sucks, but at least you'll be able to get it now.

[spoiler=AAAAAAAAAA!]baton.JPG

[spoiler=Probably not going to get this until I actually progress a little in the world...] pre_goldenlo.JPG

I have a job and get funding for university, so I can buy everything else, I've just always wanted to open a present and see a baton smiling back at me. sad.gif

Yeah well at least its not as shitty as you are.

don't defend Mariah. It's not physically possible for me to be worse at anything than her.

[spoiler=AAAAAAAAAA!]baton.JPG

[spoiler=Probably not going to get this until I actually progress a little in the world...] pre_goldenlo.JPG

I have a job and get funding for university, so I can buy everything else, I've just always wanted to open a present and see a baton smiling back at me. sad.gif

The one time of year when its kinda good to be broke as fuck.

0. A boyfriend

1. For all my food allergies to mysteriously disappear, and never come back again

I found a really nice wok pot, but it's about the same price as Lumi's calculator. And if I could transfer Christmas wishes over, I want a certain someone on here to NOT be evicted on Christmas Eve.