Trust, Privacy and Reason

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be for Crash to explain, not Seph. Crash knew when he sent it. Crash will know whether Seph actually waited to post it or was just hiding his tail.

f081cffe1e4d653e48f8eeb.png

:P

Methinks someone's got a bit too much hurt in their butt.

Crash is already over this, and so is most everyone. Why aren't you?

Edited by seph1212

Yes, I am bothered by your fascination with this as a third party, when both parties involved have already left the issue, and the party on the wrong side of things has realized their problem and apologized.

I do quite wonder why you continue, Serisu :<

So I just heard what this was about and, well

From what I know, everyone was making a big deal about this. It's flattering that Crash cares what we think about him, though, otherwise he wouldn't care that we knew what he thought.

I don't really feel like arguing about this since it's not my business so all that I suggest is that anyone who hasn't cooled down should do so.

AND WITH THAT I LEAVE YOU PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH IT

Yes, I am bothered by your fascination with this as a third party, when both parties involved have already left the issue, and the party on the wrong side of things has realized their problem and apologized.

I do quite wonder why you continue, Serisu :<

You should write a book.

OKAY NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM SEPH

The great and mighty Lux has spoken :3

Yes, I don't find many books that entertaining. I'm pretty visual when it comes to entertainment, and would much rather enjoy a movie or a video game than a book. So I shouldn't say that books are boring, just that they are to me.

Yes, I don't find many books that entertaining. I'm pretty visual when it comes to entertainment, and would much rather enjoy a movie or a video game than a book. So I shouldn't say that books are boring, just that they are to me.

... Well, in that case, I guess I don't have to hate you for all eternity

This still makes me sad somehow.

My literary companion, by no means do I take pleasure from his response, but I find it more acceptable than his universal denouncement of books in general; he admits that it is a mere personal preference that bars him from the wooing way of the word.

... Well, in that case, I guess I don't have to hate you for all eternity

All good then.

If it makes you feel any better, the few books that I have read have been entertaining. Like the Great Gatsby. And I enjoyed Inkheart. Though, if I'm ever forced into reading Great Expectations again, I think I may shoot myself.

My literary companion, by no means do I take pleasure from his response, but I find it more acceptable than his universal denouncement of books in general; he admits that it is a mere personal preference that bars him from the wooing way of the word.

I do not mean to go so far as to suggest that I condemn him for his opinion - it is his right to feel as he does and, as some would have it, his duty to stay true to himself (I personally feel that inconsistency is a sweet poison well worth partaking in). I merely wish to exhibit that sorrow that one feels when, taking pleasure in something, one finds that another cannot find the same joy in it and that this other must range in other pursuits in order to find fulfillment of a (roughly) similar magnitude.

Though, if I'm ever forced into reading Great Expectations again, I think I may shoot myself.

I read that book. I don't remember that book.

...I don't think I want to? But I DO want to read A Tale of Two Cities sometime in the full, I read part of it and then lost my copy.

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

I read that book. I don't remember that book.

...I don't think I want to? But I DO want to read A Tale of Two Cities sometime in the full, I read part of it and then lost my copy.

It was horrendously boring. To the level that, near the end of the book, I broke down and decided to just read summaries to finish it. I can't believe I made it through 46 chapters in the first place.

I saw a wonderful book at the mall, which contained at least 5 of Charles Dickens' works, including A Tale of Two Cities. I might try and get my hands on it.

I've proclaimed my hate of all book-haters. I call Soul an uncultured boor all the time on MSN.

I'm a boorish bourgeois who has to sacrifice livestock to Apollo because he didn't give me the gift of poetry, divination or lyrical beauty necessary to sing his praises in the way he likes it best.

I'm a boorish bourgeois who has to sacrifice livestock to Apollo because he didn't give me the gift of poetry, divination or lyrical beauty necessary to sing his praises in the way he likes it best.

Stay away from me, heathen.