[FE10] The 7 Draftees of Christmas

MacLovin

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geoffrey Brave Lances the general in the thickets. Kieran moves and equips hand/short axe. Next turn, he Gamble crts with killer axe.

Oh, I thought it was just Kieran. :(:

I kind of had to promote Kieran though for 4-2. Could you do it with an unpromoted Geoffrey but promoted Kieran if he can kill the general in the thickets?

Yeah of course. It's a bit painful having both of them unpromoted. If one of them is 3rd tier, surely, it's far easier. Just kill the general and crt the boss by PP4 (using Kieran and Geoffrey)/EP4 (with just Geoffrey).

Oh, I thought it was just Kieran.

Yet I think a Kieran solo is also possible. For that, Kieran has to crt the general, survive the enemy phase, kill an enemy and canto in front of the boss with killer axe.

Edited by Quintessence

Siler Harpoon, I need to know. Do free characters count as drafted or undrafted for the purpose of this draft? Technically, I didnt draft Micaiah or Sothe or any of the free units. That means I can shove/smite the free character with an undrafted without penalty, right? It doesnt say anything on the subject in the OP or in the standard rules for that matter. The rule is literally the difference between me 5 turning 1-7 or 6 turning it.

Ugh whatever I just had Laura shove Micaiah for the 5 turn. I just wanted to get the Seal with Laura :/.

Anyways, here's what I have so far:

The 7 Draftees of Christmas- Hosted by Silver Harpoon

Free units for all: Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, Oscar, Kieran, the Herons, Black Knight and Lehran.

Normal Mode. Transfers are allowed.

Oscar and Kieran must have an A support.

Standard Penalties.

My Team: Leonardo, Laura, Titania, Ulki, Volke, Lucia, Muarim, Soren, Nasir

[spoiler=Part 1]

1-P 5/5

Lol Leo couldnt do anything. Micaiah was fed the boss kill.

Unit Lv Xp HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res WLvs Support

Micaiah 3 22 17 2 9 9 9 12 2 6 Light D

1-1 4/9

Eddie trades Leo his vulnerary. Micaiah chokepoints. Leo hiding behind her. Nolan attacks the soldier. Then, Nolan weakens a bunch of stuff. Micaiah weakens the bandit that attacked her. Leo and Micaiah kill 2 fighters. Nolan vulneraries. Leo kills the last fighter (he does it from the left). Micaiah stands north of Leonardo and attacks the fighter blocking the way to the arrive point. Nolan vulneraries in front of that fighter. The fighter dies in EP. Micaiah gets attacked by the soldier but she dodges again. Nolan attacks the fighter that is besides the boss and Leo grabs the kill. Micaiah arrives.

Micaiah 3 77 17 2 9 9 9 12 2 6 Light D

Leonardo 4 73 17 8 0 12 10 6 5 4 Bow D

1-2 6/15

Micaiah chokepoints the east. Nolan and Leo gang up on the northern fighter. Laura and Eddie chokepoint. The soldiers go after Micaiah. Nolan and Leo handle fighters. Sothe gets the Energy Drop and handles the north. While Leonardo and Nolan get the Thani with final help from Micaiah. Laura arrives.

Micaiah 5 11 18 3 10 11 11 13 2 8 Light D Sothe A

Sothe 1 15 39 20 5 20 20 26 20 15 Knife B Micaiah A

Leonardo 5 94 18 9 0 13 11 6 5 5 Bow D

Laura 1 22 16 3 8 3 5 8 2 10 Staff D

1-3 6/21

Went through the RHS with Leo's help. Micaiah got the boss kill. Leo is actually a big help. I had Laura escape for a tiny bit of BEXP btw.

Micaiah 6 07 18 3 11 11 12 14 2 9 Light D Sothe A

Sothe 1 45 39 20 5 20 20 26 20 15 Knife B Micaiah A

Leonardo 6 94 19 10 0 13 12 7 5 6 Bow D

Laura 1 33 16 3 8 3 5 8 2 10 Staff D

1-4 Preparations:

BEXP:

Micaiah- none

Sothe- none

Leonardo- .99

Laura- .99

Skills:

Micaiah- Wrath

Sothe- None

Leonardo- (Cancel)

Laura- None

Bought: Beastkiller

Sold: Thunder, Elthunder, Fortune, Steel Axe, Iron Sword, Iron Sword and Steel Sword.

Forged: A Max MT/Max Crit Iron Bow for Leonardo and called it "Reinfleche".

Funds: 4521 G

1-4 7/28

Standard strategy. Except Leo had to take a tiger hit (the one that breaks the door) and then crit in PP with his forge. Got the Robe and Beastfoe.

Micaiah 6 07 18 3 11 11 12 14 2 9 Light D Sothe A

Sothe 4 32 40 22 6 23 22 29 20 15 Knife A Micaiah A

Leonardo 7 53 20 11 0 14 13 8 6 7 Bow D

Laura 2 21 17 3 9 4 6 9 2 10 Staff D

1-5 Preparations:

BEXP:

Micaiah- .99

Sothe- None

Leonardo- .99

Laura- .99

Skills:

Same as last chapter.

Supports:

Leonardo and Laura C

Bought: Nothing.

Sold: Howl

Forges: 3 Iron Knives with Max MT/+5 Hit/Max Crit for Sothe. 2 Iron Knives with +2 Mt and +5 Hit for Sothe.

Expenditures:

Seraph Robe on Micaiah.

Funds: 5371 G

1-5 6/34

Defend Chapter. Fed kills to Leo. Had Volug help jill. Sothe rushed. Miccy got fed kills. Laura staff spammed. Sothe stole the Master Seal btw.

Micaiah 8 98 25 3 13 13 14 16 2 11 Light C Sothe A

Sothe 5 13 40 22 6 24 23 29 20 15 Knife S Micaiah A

Leonardo 9 16 21 13 0 16 14 9 6 8 Bow C Laura C

Laura 3 32 18 3 10 5 7 10 2 10 Staff D Leonardo C

1-6 Preparations:

BEXP:

Micaiah- None

Sothe- None

Leonardo- .99

Laura- .99

Skills:

Micaiah- Resolve

Sothe- Adept

Leonardo- (Cancel)

Laura- None

Bought: Nothing.

Sold: Steel Axe, Hand Axe, Silver Lance and Javelin.

Forges: None

Funds: 8244 G

1-6-1 4/38

Resolve!caiah handles the armors and the archer to the north then the easter Peg. Knight reinforcements. Leo handles a few leftovers including a thunder mage and a peg. knight and Laura heals him. Sothe just massacres stuff to the west with his crit forges + adept.

Micaiah 10 98 26 3 15 15 15 17 4 13 Light C Sothe A

Sothe 5 82 40 22 6 24 23 29 20 15 Knife S Micaiah A

Leonardo 10 79 21 14 0 17 15 10 7 8 Bow C Laura C

Laura 4 11 19 3 11 6 8 11 2 10 Staff D Leonardo C

1-6-2 2/40

Sothe gets shoved by Leo. He kills a Steel Sword cavalier. Micaiah kills a fighter. The others hide. Resolve!caiah murders stuff in EP. Sothe then parks on the awesome tile. Miccy kills the ballistae archer. The others keep hiding. In EP, Miccy kills a cav that goes for her and Sothe finishes a bunch of enemies and Laverton with a crit.

Micaiah 12 70 26 3 17 16 16 19 4 15 Light C Sothe A

Sothe 6 64 40 22 6 25 23 30 20 15 Knife S Micaiah A

Leonardo 10 79 21 14 0 17 15 10 7 8 Bow C Laura C

Laura 4 11 19 3 11 6 8 11 2 10 Staff D Leonardo C

1-7 Preparations:

BEXP:

Micaiah- None

Sothe- None

Leonardo- .99

Laura- 14.00 then promoted her.

Laura 1 00 24 6 21 16 16 12 6 11 Light E Staff C

Skills:

Micaiah- Resolve

Sothe- Adept, Savior

Leonardo- (Cancel)

Laura- Paragon

Supports:

Leonardo and Laura B.

Bought: 2 Light Tomes for Laura.

Sold: Steel Sword, Steel Lancex2, Javelin, Imbue and Renewal.

Forges: Light Tome with Max MT for Laura called "Aureola".

Funds: 5624 G

1-7 5/45

Laura rushes east. Leonardo shoves Micaiah. Micaiah full moves. Sothe rescues her. Volug moves to where he wont get attacked by the armors but far enough. Armors SD to Laura on EP. Laura vulneraries and moves. Sothe keeps moving. Leo keeps moving. Volug moves to Tormod just out of range of the mage and soldier. Volug parks there for the entire rest of this chapter so Im not going to mention it anymore. Sothe snipes the Mage from below the platform. Laura gets closer to Sothe. Leo finishes a soldier. Laura kills the other mage. Sothe climbs the platform and drops Micaiah. Leo keeps moving. Sothe recruits Tormod and co. Muarim ORKOs boss. Miccy gets shoved by Laura. Leo kills a myrmidon with his forge and Miccy seizes. Didnt get the Master Seal unfortunately.

Micaiah 12 70 26 3 17 16 16 19 4 15 Light C Sothe A

Sothe 6 76 40 22 6 25 23 30 20 15 Knife S Micaiah A

Leonardo 11 56 21 14 0 18 16 11 7 9 Bow C Laura B

Laura 1 52 24 6 21 16 16 12 6 11 Light E Staff C Leonardo B

Muarim 19 26 58 18 3 14 11 12 15 9 Strike A

1-8 Preparations:

BEXP:

Micaiah- None

Sothe- None

Leonardo- .99

Laura- .99

Skills:

Micaiah- Paragon

Sothe- Celerity

Leonardo- (Cancel)

Laura- Resolve

Muarim- None

Bought: Olivi Grass

Sold: Fire, Elfire, Ashera Icon.

Forges: Iron Knife forge with Max MT/+5 Hit/Max Crit for Sothe.

Funds: 6304 G

Expenditures: Seraph Robe on Laura.

1-8 4/49

Micaiah took south. Leo got the Draco kill. Sothe got the east. Resolve!Laura and Rafiel handled the west with Muarim's help.

Micaiah 14 72 27 3 18 17 18 21 4 17 Light B Sothe A

Sothe 7 68 40 22 6 25 24 31 20 15 Knife S Micaiah A

Leonardo 12 27 22 15 1 19 17 11 7 9 Bow C Laura B

Laura 2 63 32 6 22 17 17 12 6 12 Light E Staff C Leonardo B

Muarim 19 50 58 18 3 14 11 12 15 9 Strike A

Rafiel 12 20 31 1 6 1 6 31 3 13

1-9 Preparations:

BEXP:

Micaiah- .99

Skills:

Micaiah- Paragon

1-9 4/53

Micaiah is hax. Took 2 tries because no Resolve.

Micaiah 18 75 30 5 20 18 20 25 5 20 Light B Sothe A

1-E Preparations:

BEXP:

Micaiah- None

Sothe- None

Leonardo- 20.00

Laura- .79

Muarim- None

Rafiel- None

Bought: Master Seal.

Sold: Kard, Red Gem and Killing Edge.

Forges: Light Tome with Max MT for Micaiah.

Promoted Leonardo.

Leonardo 1 00 28 19 1 21 21 19 12 12 Bow C

Ilyana is ferrying:

Brave Sword 40/40

Hammer 20/20

Energy Drop 1/1

Blue Gem 1/1

Shriek

Celerity

Adept

Skills:

Micaiah- Resolve

Sothe- (Guard) Savior, Pass

Leonardo- (Cancel) Paragon

Laura- Wrath

Muarim- None

Rafiel- None

Funds: 7744 G

1-E tomorrow.

Edited by PKL

Nah, that costed a turn or death (since none of Leo Laura or Micaiah can take a tiger hit well).

And I noticed that Laura was in worst biorythm anyway so she couldnt get it in 1-7. The only way to get that Seal was Sothe or undraftees. And lol, im not taking a penalty. Its hard enough to beat CR as it is :/.

Edited by PKL

Finished part 1 and part 2 today. 86 turns entering part 3. Never thought Id be able to have a decent part 1 with only leo and laura (and muarim) o_o. 58 turns in part 1 and 24 (+4 elincia) turns in part 2.

Edited by PKL

Finished Part 3 in 72 turns. Titania and Soren are a godlike duo. Wont post the log until SFDTT is over so no one can copy my strats :p.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys, how would you distribute my team?

I say:

Silver- Micaiah Sothe Laura Ulki Leanne

Greil- Ike Titania Soren Muarim Rafiel

Hawk- Kieran Oscar Lucia Reyson Volke

I have doubts on where Leonardo should go. Greil Army certainly doesnt need any more help...Silver might need it but lol at his move in desert and crossbows arent enough for that map. Hawk already has too many units...its driving me insane.

Finished Part 3 in 72 turns. Titania and Soren are a godlike duo. Wont post the log until SFDTT is over so no one can copy my strats :p.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys, how would you distribute my team?

I say:

Silver- Micaiah Sothe Laura Ulki Leanne

Greil- Ike Titania Soren Muarim Rafiel

Hawk- Kieran Oscar Lucia Reyson Volke

I have doubts on where Leonardo should go. Greil Army certainly doesnt need any more help...Silver might need it but lol at his move in desert and crossbows arent enough for that map. Hawk already has too many units...its driving me insane.

It's fine as is.

You can switch Oscar/Kieran to Greil if you want.

But, IMO it's all fine

Leo to Greil, his high res and ability to go on ledges should help

Edited by The Creeper

Ok. Im tempted on making him go to Hawk to kill Izuka though. Also, I found out that 3-12 is always 3 turnable with Resolve Micaiah (handling the south where the bulk of the enemies is + a competent unit that can make Sothe go down the cliff where Tauroneo is and Beastkiller stuff. Leo's performance is really impressive so far. Thanks to whoever gave him to me as first SOYO pick :). Laura and Leonardo are a bad combination though. Like, they both needed full DB BEXP in order to perform well and due to Transfer Ike's res in 3-13, I chose Leonardo as my main unit. Laura will be BEXP'd in Part 4 though as shes essential to my completion of the desert.

Send Leo to the Hawk Army, he won't be doing much in 4-P because Laura will be dealing with the main part of the army while Ulki and Micaiah can go east. He will be doing less in 4-3. You can have Leocia go south in 4-2 and Oskieran west. 4-5 will take 6-7 turns though unless you take a penalty for a 2+4 :unsure:

Uh, if Leo goes to Hawk, he can finish Izuka in 2-3 turns. Hawk might have too many units but Oscar and Kieran can't cross the swamp. Leo could get to Izuka by turn 2 if he gets enough shoves.

Yeah, definetely making Leo go to Hawk. Thanks everyone. I just realized, I can beat the current best turncount for an RD draft (201 by Radiant Dragon with Haar). Its insane. My team is better than it looks. Just hope my Part 4 works out. If things work out, I'll be looking at 198-200 final turncount.

4. Oh, and to make it more interesting and avoid EarthxEarth shenaningas, Oscar and Kieran MUST have an A support.

Oscar is allowed to support no other unit BUT Kieran.

And vice versa.

Derp.

Aren't units in the same P4 Army supporting each other easier?

Because I seem to be having trouble getting them to even a C. -_- They hate each other.

They are rivals to death :3

They are in C right now in 4-5. I doubt they can get to A in time for endgame. They have been supporting each other. Oh well, Im seriously screwed now. Even by being in the same P4 army and all they wont reach it. Im curious, CR did you get them both to A support?

They are in C right now in 4-5. I doubt they can get to A in time for endgame. They have been supporting each other. Oh well, Im seriously screwed now. Even by being in the same P4 army and all they wont reach it. Im curious, CR did you get them both to A support?

Yeah, by the very last chapter. >___> They spent a lot of adjacents in 3-11 since I didn't have a flier and I had them both rescuechaining. I got them to C by 3-E and then there they were adjacent every turn. B support by the end of 4-E-1 and then A in 4-E-5. At least, that's what I recall.