• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Unless they didn't meet your taste, in which case that's a shame, but nothing to be done about that, I suppose.

They bore me to tears.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Family friendly wholesome literature, right? The 6 numbers kind, i bet 😛

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

What can i say? Modern Falcom loves their lolis...

Way too much

😛

At least they're good characters, I guess?

Just now, Wraith said:

They bore me to tears.

That's a shame, but nothing to be done about it, like I said.

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

I have to be serious with myself I would feel a little bit guilty for sleeping in an Alitna bodypillow.

I honestly can't even imagine having any bodypillow of any character.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

At least they're good characters, I guess?

Poor DragonFlames is traumatized upon learning the truth xD

Don't look up Altina art. Not even official ones. They are quite...

How can i say it

WEW.

But yeah, atleast they are good characters

XD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Poor DragonFlames is traumatized upon learning the truth xD

Don't lock up Altina art. Not even official ones. They are quite...

How can i say it

WEW.

I will heed your warning.
Though by some stroke of divine intervention, I have so far managed to avoid spicy art of characters.

Do they make body pillows of male video game characters? A friend of mine wants Bravely Second Tiz to keep them from loneliness at night.

---------------------------------------------------------

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

These are Gnosis? I wouldn't be able to tell if the game hadn't told me. I'd be able to identify what isn't a Gnosis enemy-wise, but not what is. I went through EF1 not knowing those "Goblins" earlier in the game were Gnosis, I didn't realize the game had any of them. Design-wise, the Goblins are sufficiently sci-fi, and the Asura are pleasant to the eye, but this triple-recolors-in-one-battle thing is bland. I understand every game is going to have boring common enemy designs, but I'd have liked a very cool Gnosis design or two tossed into this crossover, something that shouted the threat I hear them to be. 

Interestingly, on the first two floors at least, the only enemies found in this ruined castle besides Gnosis, are Einst. Xenosaga transdimensional aliens and SRW otherworldly aliens, drawn to the same place. Not sure what this means, but even if nothing comes of it b/c the Gnosis are naught but a few trappings of Xenosaga, it's a clever touch.

...Actually, I still don't get why the Einst are here, their leader and other leader were destroyed in OG2 and EF1, so the hive mind and mission to "restore tranquility to the cosmos" should be dead. But the Gnosis? (Some trimming of extraneous banter included.):

Spoiler

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

Damn it KOS-MOS! Finish your sentences!

After that, a bad guy from Agraddheim shows up to protect this "Weltbaum Sprout", and decides to put its soul-stealing powers to use.:

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

...*uck, KOS-MOS has betrayed me. But because it's a video game, I know it's gotta be impermanent and short.🙂

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

Sweet! T-elos comes to the rescue!

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

But I forgot to equip her to anyone before the battle began, no biggie.

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

Yep, enemy KOS-MOS, uses her full EF arsenal barring D-TENERITAS (did I kill her too quickly?) and Hilbert Effect. While she lives, ETERNAL RECURRENCE plays.

Following my victory, the big bad Rig the Guard fled, leaving KOS-MOS behind.

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

Sad music plays during this FYI.

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

And Xenosaga Extradimensional Interlude III Part III: Also Spinach Zucchini ends here.

KOS-MOS has a bodyguard now (who I can equip to anyone), or "soulguard" judging from the conversation. It's odd, because I remember reading KOS-MOS was made to be the opposite of a human- weak in mind and strong in body.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Did it really was going in the direction of "Turn her off and back on again"?

I'm pretty sure the Einst are just hanging around. It also depends, because Stern Regisseur had a hand in the creation of the Endless Frontier.

Question about Xenoblade 2's combat: what does the dmg ratio signify? As far as I can tell, it doesnt amount too much, as artes with high dmg ratios do little damage, and the opposite is true as well. This baffles me.

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

Moral of the story, don’t mess with nature.

"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in their control and not the other way around" - Dr. Ishiro Serizawa, Godzilla 2014

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

"Mine gets as long as I want it to be!"

....nice.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Ngl though, as much of a degen as i am, dakis do creep me out quite a bit.

Multipe years going to conventions and they still creep me out lol

Yeah same. Like ok, maybe the art is nice but don't put that on a pillow. Please.

Of course, furries are more degenerate than weebs ever are, cause i feel like weebs at least have standards.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

These are Gnosis? I wouldn't be able to tell if the game hadn't told me. I'd be able to identify what isn't a Gnosis enemy-wise, but not what is. I went through EF1 not knowing those "Goblins" earlier in the game were Gnosis, I didn't realize the game had any of them. Design-wise, the Goblins are sufficiently sci-fi, and the Asura are pleasant to the eye, but this triple-recolors-in-one-battle thing is bland. I understand every game is going to have boring common enemy designs, but I'd have liked a very cool Gnosis design or two tossed into this crossover, something that shouted the threat I hear them to be. 

There are way bigger Gnosis (including ship-sized) but i don't think the bigger ones could make it into Endless Frontier. They definietly do have color swaps, though i don't recall it being as common in the games proper.

Also, i take it you can see the Ghost similarities here, at least in design?

...Actually, I still don't get why the Einst are here, their leader and other leader were destroyed in OG2 and EF1, so the hive mind and mission to "restore tranquility to the cosmos" should be dead. But the Gnosis? (Some trimming of extraneous banter included.):

"Mokolos" bruh, they really referenced the abomination that was the Episode II special edition figurine.

It's odd, because I remember reading KOS-MOS was made to be the opposite of a human- weak in mind and strong in body.

iirc, that's one of the reasons T-elos sees herself as superior to KOS-MOS. To T-elos, KOS-MOS is just a computer program, something that should be no match for an active personality like herself. Does Endless Frontier allued to any of this?

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Question about Xenoblade 2's combat: what does the dmg ratio signify? As far as I can tell, it doesnt amount too much, as artes with high dmg ratios do little damage, and the opposite is true as well. This baffles me.

Honestly, i've never looked into it, i just pretended i knew what it meant.

I just finished watching Scoob and  movie sucks. It's a Scooby Doo movie for the first 10 minutes and then it forgets it's a Scooby Doo movie until it occasionally uses Hanna Barbera humor. The best part of the movie is Dick Dastardley but in the way Jim Carrey Eggman was the best part of the Sonic Movie. Actually, Dick Dastardley feels like a Dollar Store version of the Carrey Eggman.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

iirc, that's one of the reasons T-elos sees herself as superior to KOS-MOS. To T-elos, KOS-MOS is just a computer program, something that should be no match for an active personality like herself. Does Endless Frontier allued to any of this?

No, not that I've seen.

I didn't know it consciously applied to ingame XS character perspectives either. When I read the "weak mind, strong body" remark, I sound like it was something a dev team member or developer notes said of KOS-MOS.

"Mokolos" bruh, they really referenced the abomination that was the Episode II special edition figurine.

I did not catch this reference if thats what it is. Despite hearing that Xiaomu in the English version of Project X Zone 2 sends the fourth wall to the ER, I've counted maybe two random IRL references so far- "Power Glove" and "Rainbow Road".

There are way bigger Gnosis (including ship-sized) but i don't think the bigger ones could make it into Endless Frontier.

Actually the final area of the first EF game was atop the corpse of the Einst leader Stern Regisseur, which had assimilated into itself the White Star- an artificial "mobile planet" smaller than the Earth's Moon, but still very big. But I don't think they'd do the same with the Gnosis here, too much Xenosaga.

Also, i take it you can see the Ghost similarities here, at least in design?

A bit, the picture you showed me once of Gnosis in space got the point across more. Maybe what we need is more Ghost.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

latest?cb=20170608114725When i see someone talking about Gnosis

😛

Heh, it was the opposite for me. When the term first showed up in Zero, my mind immideatly went to the Xenosaga Gnosis.

I did not catch this reference if thats what it is. Despite hearing that Xiaomu in the English version of Project X Zone 2 sends the fourth wall to the ER, I've counted maybe two random IRL references so far- "Power Glove" and "Rainbow Road".

The actual term was Moccos (of which the pronounciation is the same for the Spanish word for mucus) but Mokolos is the closest we'll get to that.

The first Gnosis to pop in my head, is the Gnosis that isn't a Gnosis, but if you think about it, is a Gnosis because it has one Gnosis trait, done in a different way from actual Gnosis. 

Gnosis! Gnosticism! Mystical insight!

--

*Sigh* Tencent bought a large stake in Marvelous. It's inevitable that the rise of China will lead to Chinese companies investing across the world, and people have with no/minor thought about it have supported China economically. I'd think the physical manufacturing of games already has been one gamers have been stuck with for a while. Be the reality new or not, I'm feeling a pang of guilt now about Story of Season: Friends of Mineral Town and Rune Factory 5. Whats one ordinary and insignificant person in a world of 7 billion to do? 😓 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer