• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I experienced that Leif can die actually.

In Super Thracia he died for the very first time to a pirate who did a hilariously aestethic crit on him.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it looked cool. (I tried like the first few maps of Super, don't ask me too much about it, might try it again later)

Is that the actual animation, or a new one?
I don't think I have ever seen a pirate crit in thracia, so I wouldn't know.

7 minutes ago, Caster said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it looked cool. (I tried like the first few maps of Super, don't ask me too much about it, might try it again later)

Is that the actual animation, or a new one?
I don't think I have ever seen a pirate crit in thracia, so I wouldn't know.

I haven't seen a crit of a pirate in vanilla FE5 either, so I can't tell unfortunately. Though I'm not even sure if they even have a critrate because in vanilla FE5 enemies have less skill and the allies have more luck. In Super Thracia Leif starts with two luck, so everyone can crit him. Super Thracia is even more a crit festival because enemies can do it at anytime. 

I have played till chapter 2x yet. I can see the rumors about this hack already. 😛

Nevertheless no reason to give up it since I have support by someone who knows and already finished the hack and I love FE5 anyways.

Also Marty fans will love this hack because he's godly there.

Edited by Falcom Knight

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Level penalties were my biggest issue with the original so if they did get toned down, I'd be very pleased.

Well against Xord who's level 25, while I was 19, I could hardly touch him at all, so it seems the same to me.

"The other day, a girl with pigtails told me two stories. They were twin tales from a twintail!" - Yuzu Shijou
Blue Reflection is a 10/10 game just for that line.

Edited by DragonFlames

15 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

"The other day, a girl with pigtails told me two stories. They were twin tales from a twintail!" - Yuzu Shijou

tenor.gif?itemid=12950600

reminded me of this gif

Edited by twilitfalchion

6 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

I haven't seen a crit of a pirate in vanilla FE5 either, so I can't tell unfortunately. Though I'm not even sure if they even have a critrate because in vanilla FE5 enemies have less skill and the allies have more luck. In Super Thracia Leif starts with two luck, so everyone can crit him. Super Thracia is even more a crit festival because enemies can do it at anytime. 

I have played till chapter 2x yet. I can see the rumors about this hack already. 😛

Nevertheless no reason to give up it since I have support by someone who knows and already finished the hack and I love FE5 anyways.

Also Marty fans will love this hack because he's godly there.

Oh, it gets worse as it goes on, no worries! Another chapter I hate off the top of my head: the one where you save Selfina. That chapter is god-awful. Gromel with his absurd Bolt Axe, isn't fun to take down either.

Hopefully there will be a deal soon again like three Switch games for 111 € or something like that to get Xenoblade earlier. Also would like to get Animal Crossing and maybe Trails of Mana. 

Edit: Nevermind, Xenoblade is already sold out on Amazon.

Edited by Falcom Knight

So... I'm watching the first Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel movie right now and normally, I don't pause in the middle of a film to write stuff down, but I just had to write this down before I forget (the thing is two hours long, after all). First of all: ufotable's animation and visuals are on point. Like, it looks really, really good. Let's just get that out of the way first.

But what I wanted to point out was that I am wondering how Sakura's line about her brother Shinji ("He tends to like people he dislikes") hasn't become the new "people die when they are killed."/"Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right." yet. XD

Also, what is up with that black hole in the sky in Shirou's dream? Don't remember that from the other routes.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

But what I wanted to point out was that I am wondering how Sakura's line about her brother Shinji ("He tends to like people he dislikes") hasn't become the new "people die when they are killed."/"Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right." yet. XD

because Shinji a shithead 😛

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

other routes.

Different routes 😉

Also as i said, this route is the route where you find the truth behind it all out

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
because Shinji a shithead 😛

Ain't that the truth.
I love how his voice actor just brings that across perfectly. Not bad for a guy who also voiced a rather valiant, if downright gigantic and terrifying, knight in another anime.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
Different routes 😉

Also as i said, this route is the route where you find the truth behind it all out

That's what I'm looking forward to.

---

Had to take another small break, because HOLY SHIT the music that plays over the "recap" of Shirou getting Gae Bolg'd by Lancer and meeting Saber gave me goosebumps.
If I didn't somewhat like Fate before this, this opening would have sold me on it.
Next up: probably the "Yorokobe!" guy.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Not bad for a guy who also voiced a rather valiant, if downright gigantic and terrifying, knight in another anime.

And a Hero of justice wanna be in another anim 

Imagine my surprise lol.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That's what I'm looking forward to.

Well, that will probably be movie 3 xd

Don’t insult the god that is Wakame!

———

I’m playing through XB and it’s fun. So far I just want to say that the 

(XB1 and XB2 spoilers)

Spoiler

“Big early game event” is way better than the one in XB2.

Fiora and the colonel dying was something ;_;

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Japanese voice actors are very high quality in general. Some more than others perhaps, but they know their stuff.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, that will probably be movie 3 xd

If anything, I loved the little recap of how Shirou and Sakura came to know each other (open the door, girl with dead eyes stands there), which is something I wondered about since I watched the very first anime adaptation.

And I knew it! It's the "Yorokobe!" priest.

I'm barely over 30 minutes into the first film and I already love it.

4 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Don’t insult the god that is Wakame!

———

I’m playing through XB and it’s fun. So far I just want to say that the 

(XB1 and XB2 spoilers)

Hide contents

“Big early game event” is way better than the one in XB2.

Fiora and the colonel dying was something ;_;

Spoiler

The Colonel doesnt die.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

If anything, I loved the little recap of how Shirou and Sakura came to know each other (open the door, girl with dead eyes stands there), which is something I wondered about since I watched the very first anime adaptation.

👍

Movies 1&2 do have their fair share of reveals

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm barely over 30 minutes into the first film and I already love it.

enjoy adaption of best route 😄