• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

FEXNA...

an FE4 remake would probably be on the Wii U, which I'm not buying until it climbs down from its joke of a price point.If it's on 3DS WELL OKAY THEN

What's FEXNA?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh.... I'm not even gonna get the Wii U for only the SMTxFE crossover, but... I guess it's not too unreasonable that they'll probably bring more FE games on the Wii U. :( that'd suuuuuuck. but but but sony wants my money too.

and grats bear \o/

What's FEXNA?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh.... I'm not even gonna get the Wii U for only the SMTxFE crossover, but... I guess it's not too unreasonable that they'll probably bring more FE games on the Wii U. :( that'd suuuuuuck. but but but sony wants my money too.

and grats bear \o/

SMTverse stomps FEverse.

Yes, but a remake of FE4 would necessitate the marriage system coming back, and hopefully a remake would fix the game

I just don't want marriage in a brand new game

Maybe, but after 3 games of no paired endings and one with disappointingly few... *sigh*

yeah let's see Chrom try killing Lucifer

bet you ladies don't want him now, huh

shoutouts to Aleph being damned to eternal reincarnation and suffering too \o/

Edited by PKLucas531

I have done it! I have completed the Prologue of Awakening on Lunatic with my MU getting all the kills!

I had to kill off both Frederick and Lissa but I had plans for neither. Totally worth it!

I have done it! I have completed the Prologue of Awakening on Lunatic with my MU getting all the kills!

Booooo-rrrriiiinnng.

meanie

I don't care what you say! Level 8 MU coming out of the prologue is amazing! I was on casual to so it doesn't even matter.

Booooo-rrrriiiinnng.

You seem to be implying that you've done this before...

That Florina level up was kind of lame.

I hope Tiamat is in Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. Ephraim casts Garudyne(Ephraim farted)!

All Pegasus Knights should be flying bricks.

Everyone should stop riding Mara's phallus, she isn't even that cool.

Every point of skill is -2% hit rate and -1% skill proc rate later on, while every point of luck is just +1% crit avoid. Enemies crit rates are so low that +1 or 2 luck, or heck even a Luck Tonic will get you to 0% crit from anything without a Killer weapon, while Skill flaw means you have a higher chance of missing early on(with MU's especially shaky accuracy Thunder tome for when things start getting 2 range) and later on when the game becomes more proc reliant, you're shooting yourself in the foot if you need that Sol proc and you have low skill. Unless you're cheesing with Nosferatu.

But I went into this file with the intention of making it my DLC file(and it has been) and -Lck in the postgame is easily countered by like, Limit Breaker, while -Skl would hurt both MU and his kids when they're wanting something like Luna/Astra to be firing off more often for things like Apotheosis.

Ehhh, it's not like I see skills as a sure thing anyhow, so that doesn't bother me.

omggggggg I should totally do chapter 19 with inigo and gerome paired up while Lucina goes with Tiki...

but Inigo is still a little bitty Mercenary. I still dunno what skills to give him, with Lon'qu as father. too bad he can't be a dancer. :C