• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

You're obviously unfamiliar with my self-esteem.

You got that right.

Eep, did Emerald already leave? xD Someone tell him to like, PM me or something. I'm gonna be heading off then. Night people.

Well is there someone else who can receive the Balmung?~

Only through a glitch, and if Larcei and Ulster have Major Odo.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

How do I know if I'm...underleveled? >_>

hmmm... so check the TP usage for a skill and choose? Psh, I'm like only level 4 now. O_O The skills are like.. Landsknecht has Proficiency, Power Boost, Sonic Raid, Mineralogy... Fortress: Proficiency, Bolt Strike, Ally Shield. Dancer: Proficiency, Regen Waltz, Attack Tango, Counter Samba. Runemaster: Proficiency, TP Boost, Fire Rune, Fireball Rune. Medic: Healing (lololol)... I think she should have Proficiency too...? You can totally tell me/suggest what skills I should get though.

And whaaaaaaaaaaat.... SD card? My 3DS SD card? But what does it do though?

Oh shit, I forgot to check the time... and it's practically time for me to go to bed. Dude, do send me suggestions on my skills too... in PM or skype? Too lazy to check if you have Skype / what your username is.

You can tell you're underleveld if the monsters are tearing your group apart. I suggest level ten before going to the second floor.

About the SD card, yes, your 3DS SD card. Which is a regular old SD card after all. The QR code gets saved to it. And yeah, I'll PM you about skills and stuff if you have to go. Oh, and I do have a skype hee hee.

You can tell you're underleveld if the monsters are tearing your group apart. I suggest level ten before going to the second floor.

About the SD card, yes, your 3DS SD card. Which is a regular old SD card after all. The QR code gets saved to it. And yeah, I'll PM you about skills and stuff if you have to go. Oh, and I do have a skype hee hee.

Oh... And second floor? Of Lushed Woodlands? I'm already lost there.

Oh, I see. Yes, I know. But I see... Maybe I'll try that some other day. And yes, PM me or... add me on skype then? lololol. It's way easier on Skype because of my phone. On my profile / ask Ein.

Oops, I mean uh, bye guys. \o/

Edited by Shirley

Whatever.

So apparently I lose Julia in one chapter due to probably Alvis/Manfloy and then get her back later so what chapters do these shenanigans occur.

Love criticals have their uses, I guess.

I found that the kids don't really need the crits, though. They either have amazing weapons, 50+ kill weapons, or both.

@Jprebs: Chapter 10 and Final.

Edited by Zeem

Whatever.

So apparently I lose Julia in one chapter due to probably Alvis/Manfloy and then get her back later so what chapters do these shenanigans occur.

You lose her at the start of Chapter 10 and get her back in the final chapter after having to move around her when she tries to kill you, killing a boss, and having Seliph go back to talk to her.

what

Don't ask me. I can barely use skype.

Luuuul.

Hey, where's that dragon boner guy. I want to ask if he has a cousin named Wyvern Erection.