• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, time for Ch11 of PxZ...

Okay... I only made it to chapter 3 before running into battery problems compounded by the charger I usually used not working all of a sudden. Those counters... 900 damage is no joke!

I forgot how to conjugate a lot of things...not good. I also have no clue how to get things in vosotros form. I am so screwed in AP Spanish. XD

Alright, time for Ch11 of PxZ...

What exactly is Project X Zone? I heard it's a crossover, but how does it work? Is it like Smash Bros.?

What exactly is Project X Zone? I heard it's a crossover, but how does it work? Is it like Smash Bros.?

Not really. It's a strategy game in terms that you have a map and units move across and stuff, but the actual battle scenes are more button combos and timing them since the enemy gets sent into the air and you can chain critical hits if you combo as the enemy is just barely off the ground. Also there are other mechanics involved.

i must figure out a character for randy in the nuzlocke run. VALIDAR OR GRIMA?

i guess grima wouldn't really make sense since grima is really supposed to be the MU. :C

Edited by Shirley

i must figure out a character for randy in the nuzlocke run. VALIDAR OR GRIMA?

i guess grima wouldn't really make sense since grima is really supposed to be the MU. :C

Malefactor. (Read: Validar)

Hi Jprebs.

Not really. It's a strategy game in terms that you have a map and units move across and stuff, but the actual battle scenes are more button combos and timing them since the enemy gets sent into the air and you can chain critical hits if you combo as the enemy is just barely off the ground. Also there are other mechanics involved.

I see...What company made the game?

I see...What company made the game?

Banpresto and Monolith Soft I believe, with Capcom, Sega, and Namco-Bandai supplying the characters, and the latter of the three was the publisher.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I just thought of a new pairing for this Nuzlocke run if the game permits.

LevantxZak.

Figure out who the characters are. \o/

HINT: ORANGE-HAIRED BRADY.

Edited by Shirley

So regarding Nintendo fully buying out Monolith Soft, Namco Bandai still owns the Xenosaga series, right? I always get lost when companies get bought out or get separated and who gets the franchises (like Microsoft getting Banjo and Conker from buying Rare, Naughty Dog not owning Crash Bandicoot, and the like. I get that Rare owned those two franchises and Microsoft owns them now that they own Rare, and that Universal owned Crash even though Naughty Dog made the characters and IP, but it takes a while and a lot of online searching to figure out what happens).

So regarding Nintendo fully buying out Monolith Soft, Namco Bandai still owns the Xenosaga series, right? I always get lost when companies get bought out or get separated and who gets the franchises (like Microsoft getting Banjo and Conker from buying Rare, Naughty Dog not owning Crash Bandicoot, and the like. I get that Rare owned those two franchises and Microsoft owns them now that they own Rare, and that Universal owned Crash even though Naughty Dog made the characters and IP, but it takes a while and a lot of online searching to figure out what happens).

Well, it's Wikipedia article states the developers are Monolith Soft...

OMG, the Phantom is here!? Damn, I'm starting to hate the common enemies with barriers...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hmm... I'm not sure if that implies Nintendo owns Xenosaga now or not (I doubt KOS-MOS would've been in if Nintendo owned the rights to her since Nintendo isn't directly part of the crossover), since Nintendo completely owns Monolith Soft. There hasn't been any new Xenosaga games that shows if Nintendo or Namco Bandai own Xenosaga now. I guess maybe there should be something in the Project X Zone credits that should say who owns the rights to Xenosaga.

Rando~!

How's it going?

How's it going?

I'm fine.

Except I'm coming home from vacation tomorrow so it's kinda eh.....................

I'm also sucking as usual at touhou so not much new there

OMG, the Phantom is here!? Damn, I'm starting to hate the common enemies with barriers...

Barriers are a pain in the butt. Also, I love how Eins Belanos wasn't taken seriously at all.

So Shirley.

I'm getting paired with Crizzie, right?

I am trying for that. Here, to prove it:

Chapter 7:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, NM, ZM, Ace, Kalas, Zak, Ein, Freohr, Criz, Jprebs

SNEAK PREVIEW.

Now I'm really depressed. :<

Edited by Shirley