• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah ZM, since you said you were interested in getting into Street Fighter, I thought I'd mention you won't have to worry about Street Fighter getting in the way of other games you're playing like FE4 or FF4 (since it doesn't save and arcade mode runthroughs are usually 20-30 minutes long). I have a feeling you'll probably main Cammy and Chun Li.

I'm fine.

Except I'm coming home from vacation tomorrow so it's kinda eh.....................

I'm also sucking as usual at touhou so not much new there

Ah. I personally don't like going on long trips. I much prefer being at home where I have everything I need. Trips can also get really expensive.

Oh yeah ZM, since you said you were interested in getting into Street Fighter, I thought I'd mention you won't have to worry about Street Fighter getting in the way of other games you're playing like FE4 or FF4 (since it doesn't save and arcade mode runthroughs are usually 20-30 minutes long). I have a feeling you'll probably main Cammy and Chun Li.

Just because they're hot girls? XP Eh. Maybe.

Hey Randoman.

Banpresto and Monolith Soft I believe, with Capcom, Sega, and Namco-Bandai supplying the characters, and the latter of the three was the publisher.

That's a lot of companies. o.o

So Shirley.

I'm getting paired with Crizzie, right?

...I think you're a little too invested in this run of hers.

That's a lot of companies. o.o

Well, it's just 5... though Bampresto is of the property of Namco-Bandai, so technically it's just 4, so to speak.

Summer homework or a summer job?

Homework.

Well, it's just 5... though Bampresto is of the property of Namco-Bandai, so technically it's just 4, so to speak.

Regardless, it sounds like a lot of work was put into it. Is it good?

Ah. I always found the idea of homework during summer vacation to be cruel, since it kills off the point of a break away from school.

Yeah, seriously. I want to just do nothing all day. :C