Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=LTP progress]

Skirmish 1:

Deployed: Peppy, Jprebs, Criz, BLS, Shirley, Ein, mewyeon, Emerald.

[7:29:34 PM] Shirley: MAN THAT WAS CLOSE AS SHIT

[7:29:43 PM] Shirley: I almost lost mewyeon/Panne AND Emerald

Supports:

BLSxEmerald: Emerald wants BLS to teach him...how to parry with a "flick of an arm" that is not normally seen by others.

Peppyxmewyeon: Inquisitive Peppy annoys mewyeon to the point that she transforms and runs away.

Chapter 7:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, NM, ZM, Ace, Kalas, Zak, Ein, Freohr, Criz, Jprebs

Suspicious hierarch is suspicious. And hey, what do you know, traitors are bound to be killed.

Battle: ZM doesn't wanna grow speed for me this time... but Acacia likes to dual strike AND dual guard Freohr here! Oh yeah, same to Ein and I.

MVP: Shirley & Ein, 7 turns. What, this run took me longer than before. Well... probably because I went a lot slower and... some units are... well, unevenly divided in terms of levels.

To end this, Sask is trying to tell Acacia to run because Ylisstol fell. And Ayanami will return in spite of Acacia and Criz's protests, giving us the Fire Emblem. So we just head over to Ferox where Freohr will be punch Acacia in the face, thinking it was a wake-up slap. Wow, really? Whatev, you two are gonna be getting married anyway! Then Slayer comes in to announce that Ferox is ready to send reinforcements... and his insignificant other is DLV? I'm so sorry. Who will announce to us that Ylisstol has fallen and Ayanami will be publicly executed. OHNOES.

Supports:

ShirleyxEin: I throw figs at him while he sleeps? And then my next challenge is to make Ein laugh again. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Skirmish 2:

Deployed: BLS, Sask, Jprebs, Freohr, Acacia, ZM, Emerald, Criz.

Supports:

AcaciaxFreohr: Another pie. And then all the gushy gushy of feeling guilt and gratefulness for Fre coming along.

JprebsxCriz: Same as last time: Criz finds Jprebs sending a letter on a carrier pigeon but Jprebs think people will be suspicious of him. I'm not sure why, but oh well.

ZMxSask: Musical admiration, but Sask degrades himself.

SHIT, STAPH ACACIA AND FRE. I want the Chapter 11 confession. >o<

Edited by Shirley

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT RULE #5 DIDN'T PERMIT ME TO GET MORE.

Dude, Acacia/Freohr got highest this time. -o-

Exactly, Acacia. I'm gonna need names soon, ROFL.

Edited by Shirley

You know, once I receive the SRW games I ordered, if I can find enough names, I'll do something similar to this runs. Not quite a Nuzlocke, probably just a regular run, hehehe....

You know, once I receive the SRW games I ordered, if I can find enough names, I'll do something similar to this runs. Not quite a Nuzlocke, probably just a regular run, hehehe....

Which ones did you order?

Do eet.

Wait, what games? *cough* and didn't you do a cast list before.

Edited by Shirley

Which ones did you order?

A, R, and D. Yes, I know, they're old, can only get them used, will take almost a month for them to arrive, but I feel it's gonna be worth it. And no, I rather buy them with those hurdles than downloading them.

Do eet.

Wait, what games? *cough* and didn't you do a cast list before.

Games from the Super Robot Wars series. No, I haven't. That's because SRW games are cast-heavy in general.

Games from the Super Robot Wars series. No, I haven't. That's because SRW games are cast-heavy in general.

Oh oh... Will be interesting. FE4+this thread.

and >____> J. After me/Ein and that's probably after Acacia/Fre.

Edited by Shirley