• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose to each their own. To me, it's disgusting... but that's probably because I don't like eggs.

Cool. So what were you flying?

An F/A-18E. Luuul, boring, I know.

I suppose to each their own. To me, it's disgusting... but that's probably because I don't like eggs.

I thinks it's an English thing. I don't like eggs either, but the English have weird taste. Or maybe Im just to American.

Emmy you've actually inspired me to use Kellam someday.

Good. Wait, you mean you haven't?

Perhaps. You should upgrade to the F/A-18I Hornet next time.

Maybe. But why not the F/A-18U instead? A little more defense, and I'm a little wary of the COFFIN system.

Good. Wait, you mean you haven't?

Yeah...I mean, I actually used him on my first run, but only as a support-bot for Cordelia (who I later benched) and they were pretty cool together. When I use them again, I'll pair them together again because they compliment each other so well.

Things for me were rather awesome. I got to see the Atlantic Ocean and dip my foot in it (and get my entire left foot and ankle soaked from a stray wave), I've overcome my fear of mountainous highways by actually driving on them and seeing for myself they weren't as bad as I thought, I got to visit the very house where the author of Anne of Green Gables got her inspiration for her stories, I got to visit the Confederation bridge (which is a bridge to an island that's so long, by the time you're on the other side of the bridge you can barely see a sliver of the land's side that you came from), and I actually got to see one of my forum friends from Eyes on Final Fantasy in real life (an awesome yet really weird experience, since everything you think you know about the person is quite a lot different in terms of looks and real life personality).

If you want to help me do it by PM or something

It's more just... I never ignore you (and I'm not the only one who doesn't ignore you), and I think you exaggerate highly when you say nobody acknowledges you when you are nicer.

Whenever I saw you in a happier mood, I did realize and was happy for it. I didn't think I had to actually say anything about it.

If you want me to ignore you so badly...

Edited by Freohr Datia