• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That is quite unfortunate, Hero-King =< I guess do what you're comfortable with... don't let me try to act like your mother or anything~

Tell me about your sandwich, ZM

Even though Shirley tells me it's not me, I have been involved in so much of this and it has turned this into such a serious place... I have a feeling that people being so surprised about it implies that his didn't go on before I got here...

So again, I'm really sorry, ZM, but help in any way you can~

Edited by Freohr Datia

*deep fries Ein*

get the fuck out

(I'm not serious, by the way)

Even though Shirley tells me it's not me, I have been involved in so much of this and has turned this into such a serious place... I have a feeling that people being so surprised about it implies that his didn't go on before I got here...

IT'S NOT. ALL YOU SAY WERE TRUTH. It's not your fault people can't handle the truth and some just take it far out. No, it's not true that it didn't get serious before. Don't leave, Fre. ;_;

Edited by Shirley

Hey Interest!

Tell me about your sandwich, ZM

Even though Shirley tells me it's not me, I have been involved in so much of this and it has turned this into such a serious place... I have a feeling that people being so surprised about it implies that his didn't go on before I got here...

It was really good, Fre. :D I even had two.

*hugs* Shoot me a PM?

Drama is inevitable in a place like this. Don't blame yourself for everything. It just seems like everyone's tempers are flaring lately.

INFERNO DIVIDER!

Eh?

Okei'mback.

Hi.

Edited by Crizix

IT'S NOT. ALL YOU SAY WERE TRUTH. It's not your fault people can't handle the truth and some just take it far out. No, it's not true that it didn't get serious before. Don't leave, Fre. ;_;

Then.... people are just always this surprised about it?

But I still help carry out all that business anyway... It's just... a bit of both sides?

Well, I don't wanna just leave because I feel like maybe that would be a bit too much of me x3 I just need to somehow learn to not make everything so serious all the time...

Thanks ZM, but I don't think I will need to take this to private... I think everything's settling down now... But still, thanks~

Edited by Freohr Datia

*eats Ein*

nom

Fre... don't go...

it's not your fault.

die

he's MY food. Wait what.

Okei'mback.

welcome back.

First thing first, someone take this out of context

Second, that's a very skewed moral code you have there, Shirley.

What. Take what out of context? I was talking about Chapulin. :|

Huh, why.

Then.... people are just always this surprised about it?

But I still help carry out all that business anyway... It's just... a bit of both sides?

Well, I don't wanna just leave because I feel like maybe that would be a bit too much of me x3 I just need to somehow learn to not make everything so serious all the time...

Wait, surprised? Not really surprised, I think... than just.... sometimes drama just isn't so... well, I guess... Um, I'm not sure how to word it now.

Perhaps it's as you said, it's both sides... A conversation, whether it's online or offline, is something that involves two people. So it's not right to say it's all your fault.

but well, it's not your fault. some people are pretty damn serious too... I can take it seriously too... though, I guess I usually left that in FE4 thread? >_>

Drama is inevitable in forum games?

I mean in a chat thread. The chatroom gets its fair share of drama too.

It's one of Ragna the Bloodedge's attacks.

Oh...What are you referencing?

Thanks ZM, but I don't think I will need to take this to private... I think everything's settling down now... But still, thanks~

Alright. I'll help as best I can, still. :)

You haven't lived until you've eaten one of my sandwiches!

I'll take your word for it, brother!