The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I agree, but first, you must extend common courtesy.

I was literally thinking this--and then you posted it.

Fucking--A++, you win an Internet and are now on my list of "people whom I consider BRO"

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

And Cam trolling the LTPW thread for at least an hour isn't rude? I literally make two posts and you're all up in my face about it. Why am I so "special" that I deserve to be singled out?

And Ein, I think you're a bit of a hypocrite. You called me "dumb" in the FE4 THREAD for being upset about the Awakening subforum because I was "trying to believe the best in that section" and wondered why I got so upset. Meanwhile, all I am literally saying in this thread is "I know you are but what am I". Who the hell takes that seriously aside from a ten-year-old? Not to mention that Anonymous Speed has just been rude back to Cam. So why is it okay for you to get pissed off at me for saying "I know you are but what am I" and you're allowed to call me "dumb"?

Also, newflash, last year, back before Awakening was even released in Japan, I was one of the few people who stood up for you at a certain point in time. Because I saw the good in you then. I guess it's only okay for me to see the good in people if it's you, right?

I was thinking of reporting Cam but I didn't think the mods would have anything.

I expect you of all people to not just barge in like that.

I appreciate that but that doesn't change how people see me. I doubt anything would.

I never said that--I only said you weren't the sharpest of the three. That could mean a million things, but the only certain thing is that you're not out of their league.

I don't know. Not really that much of a Major League player in that department.

By the way, I heard that the Acacia flower has two meanings: friendship and concealed love.

...Sorry, I just had to blurt that out. x'D

Really? I thought the Acacia was a tree. *Searches* It is a tree. Oh it can have flowers, I see.

But nah, I didn't chose this username because of the tree. I did it because of the Acacia Dragoons from Chrono Cross. Though their coat of arms in Radical Dreamers does have an acacia in it.

You know what lame is if you're calling Shadow lame.

Silver is lame in my opinion. Shadow's okay, but I really would be fine just seeing Sonic, Eggman, Tails and Knuckles being the present characters from now on. Would make up to the 20 or so they've added over the years.

My my, touchy touchy. But if you've gotten along before, whats keeping you at odds now?

I don't even know who you are.

I was thinking of reporting Cam but I didn't think the mods would have anything.

I expect you of all people to not just barge in like that.

I appreciate that but that doesn't change how people see me. I doubt anything would.

A person can only take so much before they snap. I've had it with trying to be nice, because everyone seems to think I'm an overreacting jerk no matter what I do anyway. If people want to think I'm a terrible person, I might as well show them just how terrible I can be.

Edited by Sangyul

i would be a lot more concerned by this if i was actually breaking any rules

also keikaku complete game over return of drama

Silver is lame in my opinion. Shadow's okay, but I really would be fine just seeing Sonic, Eggman, Tails and Knuckles being the present characters from now on. Would make up to the 20 or so they've added over the years.

No, I know Silver is kind of lame, but he could have been a lot better, which is what I hope for in every game he appears in but to no avail. As for Shadow, it doesn't get more bad ass than him, not to mention, he's the better hedgehog between him and Sonic

A person can only take so much before they snap. I've had it with trying to be nice, because everyone seems to think I'm an overreacting jerk no matter what I do anyway. If people want to think I'm a terrible person, I might as well show them just how terrible I can be.

Overreacting jerk whatever. Who the hell cares if they think that. I don't. And I know you aren't a horrible person either. Then there's the fact that you believe I'm always negative and such when we obviously spend so much time talking to each other to better know each other.

I hardly know anything about you.

I'm sorry ZM but it's this kind of thing Boron does that really gets under my skin. I'm not even trying to be a jerk/asshole/kid/whatever. I just want to why you, Boron, have any reason to believe what you believe about me when we never interact.

I don't think ill of you in any regard.

I don't even know who you are.

Doesn't make my advice less valid

Maybe they'd find more positives in you if you tried showing them. All I've seen you do so far is be antagonistic to Ein and I, and I'd be interested to see what people find likable about you.

i would be a lot more concerned by this if i was actually breaking any rules

also keikaku complete game over return of drama

*shrug* sorry, I came second. The first move belonged to them.

That's not an excuse. With that attitude, you'll never be a gentleman.

I was literally thinking this--and then you posted it.

Fucking--A++, you win an Internet and are now on my list of "people whom I consider BRO"

Aha ha. Thank you kindly. ^^

Oh, and I'm sorry for failing to greet you when you first posted.

Really? I thought the Acacia was a tree. *Searches* It is a tree. Oh it can have flowers, I see.

But nah, I didn't chose this username because of the tree. I did it because of the Acacia Dragoons from Chrono Cross. Though their coat of arms in Radical Dreamers does have an acacia in it.

Oh, I see...Hey, I've been meaning to ask. Can I just call you Acacia?

...I'm sorry...

Edit: I honestly don't think that. D:

Edited by Crizix

Maybe they'd find more positives in you if you tried showing them. All I've seen you do so far is be antagonistic to Ein and I, and I'd be interested to see what people find likable about you.

RUDE (serious faux pas)

Overreacting jerk whatever. Who the hell cares if they think that. I don't. And I know you aren't a horrible person either. Then there's the fact that you believe I'm always negative and such when we obviously spend so much time talking to each other to better know each other.

I'm sorry ZM but it's this kind of thing Boron does that really gets under my skin. I'm not even trying to be a jerk/asshole/kid/whatever. I just want to why you, Boron, have any reason to believe what you believe about me when we never interact.

It's alright. You two are good friends of mine, and I don't want to see you go back and forth.

Have you been paying attention to anything outside of FE4 THREAD and LTPW thread? Everyone in the Awakening boards think I'm overreacting to shit when they themselves are quite downright hostile. They think I'm stirring up drama and that I complain too much about everything. One user even had the nerve to say "when there's complaining, he's involved" without even thinking about whether I have points or not.

Besides, Ein, I actually don't recall having negative thoughts about you or expressing them. Yes, I was annoyed that day when you called me dumb WHEN I WAS ALREADY IN A BAD MOOD and I went off on you because it was insensitive of you to say when I was not in the mood for jokes. I tend to go off when I'm angry, but something that's said in a fit of anger is rarely what I think of people the rest of the time. Aside from that recent incident when I got pissed off at you (which you never apologized to me for, so until I get one I feel no need to say anything in response), I don't recall saying I thought anything bad about you ever.

That's not an excuse. With that attitude, you'll never be a gentleman.

*shrug* tried a little courtesy, didn't work

RUDE (serious faux pas)

All I said is what I've seen, not all there is. I'm not trying to be rude. Smug? Yes. Rude? No.

Doesn't make my advice less valid

It kind of does.

Hahaha. You think you know me? You don't know anything about me. You've never seen me interact anywhere outside the forums. You haven't seen me interact with SF people OFF the forums. What have you seen of me? A very bad day where I finally lost it and nearly decided to leave SF for good but decided that messing with people was more fun. Take your self righteousness and shove it.

You don't know the first thing about me. You don't know me. And you have no right to give me "advice" on how to get along with people. I am twenty-four fucking years old. I've dealt with all sorts of people, both online and IRL. I find that I get along well with 99% of the people that I meet. I've found that most people don't have issue with me. I'm almost certain I know how to deal with and get along with people far better than you, and I'd rather we just stop talking to one another right now.

Have you been paying attention to anything outside of FE4 THREAD and LTPW thread? Everyone in the Awakening boards think I'm overreacting to shit when they themselves are quite downright hostile. They think I'm stirring up drama and that I complain too much about everything. One user even had the nerve to say "when there's complaining, he's involved" without even thinking about whether I have points or not.

Besides, Ein, I actually don't recall having negative thoughts about you or expressing them. Yes, I was annoyed that day when you called me dumb WHEN I WAS ALREADY IN A BAD MOOD and I went off on you because it was insensitive of you to say when I was not in the mood for jokes. I tend to go off when I'm angry, but something that's said in a fit of anger is rarely what I think of people the rest of the time. Aside from that recent incident when I got pissed off at you (which you never apologized to me for, so until I get one I feel no need to say anything in response), I don't recall saying I thought anything bad about you ever.

Alright you two, its obvious there some underlying reason for these hostilities. Why don't you kindly take it to the PMs and try to talk it out rather than yell at each other like a pair of presidential candidates?