• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

4dzlT.jpg

zkjoDC6.gif

What is with everyone and popcorn? XD

@Crizix: Pff, no sweat, I'm just part of the Invasion anyhow.

...I have to admit, I'm a little jarred at how unfamiliar people only seem to come when there's drama.

Doesn't make my advice less valid

It kind of does.

Maybe they'd find more positives in you if you tried showing them. All I've seen you do so far is be antagonistic to Ein and I, and I'd be interested to see what people find likable about you.

Hahaha. You think you know me? You don't know anything about me. You've never seen me interact anywhere outside the forums. You haven't seen me interact with SF people OFF the forums. What have you seen of me? A very bad day where I finally lost it and nearly decided to leave SF for good but decided that messing with people was more fun. Take your self righteousness and shove it.

You don't know the first thing about me. You don't know me. And you have no right to give me "advice" on how to get along with people. I am twenty-four fucking years old. I've dealt with all sorts of people, both online and IRL. I find that I get along well with 99% of the people that I meet. I've found that most people don't have issue with me. I'm almost certain I know how to deal with and get along with people far better than you, and I'd rather we just stop talking to one another right now.

Actually my statement pretty clearly implied I did not know you.

...I have to admit, I'm a little jarred at how unfamiliar people only seem to come when there's drama.

We literally have a secret drama club. Well, not so much to create drama as to vent it, but still. It's literally a thing--and even more secret than the Skype group! Until now.

Popcorn's good food, people are attracted to popcorn, drama makes people hungry, and hungry people bring out popcorn. So drama attracts people. Of course, this is more so arguing than drama, but emotional conflicts, same deal.

maybe it'd be a good idea to actually try to know the people involved before you play psychiatrist?oh right, i forgot, you're an especially gifted freshmanforgive me

Good one! Keep it up, that was actually pretty funny.

I'd post a bento smiley, but I don't want to dig around on the *JAPANESE* side of the internet for it.

Hello Mr. Chaos, enjoying the show?

We literally have a secret drama club. Well, not so much to create drama as to vent it, but still. It's literally a thing--and even more secret than the Skype group! Until now.

And why does such a club even exist?

Edited by Hero-King

Honestly I was kidding when I said so long ago in a post here that a mod could lock the thread and win.

Seems like from what this has devolved into, it might actually come to pass.

Oh yeah, it was Tangerine right who mentioned that... it was her, right?

Honestly I was kidding when I said so long ago in a post here that a mod could lock the thread and win.

Seems like from what this has devolved into, it might actually come to pass.

Stuff like this isn't helping.

I'd post a bento smiley, but I don't want to dig around on the *JAPANESE* side of the internet for it.

Huh? Is the Japanese side bad or something? o.o

Oh wow.

Sure. I don't have quite seen anyone call me fully AcaciaSgt anyway. lol

Thanks, and nice to see I'm the only one that did that. XD

man if i could remember the password to my photobucket i'd be set

pretty sure it's horacrulez

bu-but...eve-everyone on SF knows and loves me right? right?? i need m-my s-self esteem.

And why does such a club even exist?

we got bored of hanging maidens off the top of precarious cliffs, doing great dishonour to our families, sacrificing virgins to satan, and worst of all, clubbing seals; you know, generally evil stuff.

WE MUST UNLOCK THE CHAMBER POT OF SECRETS.

DID SOMEONE SAY POT

GOOD STUFF