The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

10 minutes ago, Tonton said:

I think the only thing I really played since Fata Morgana is Assassin's Creed Black Flag

I've been wanting to play Bioshock but I didn't even boot it

I'm truly sorry for you

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Assassin's creed reminds me of my first year of high school because half the guys in my class played it

the first half of last gen was sad tbh

Edited by Nobody

Wait i'm confused the time line doesn't add up. My first year of high school was 2009, i remember ac talk in the first half of the year, but the only ac game released on ps360 by then was 1, but i'm pretty sure the talks were about 2 and the games related to it

As a very well written and interesting game. I was quite dismayed to find so much cursing in it and also the way your choices decide your fate. I would have liked to make a morale, kind and ethical individual but I couldnt even by choices the character has an wicked heart no matter what you do, you will murder, steal or do all sorts of bad things even if what youre doing seems right at the time the game will somehow twist your choice eventually to turn you into a very bad person whom is only out for their own power and prestige. It just didnt make me feel good after playing a couple of hours as I became a cursing, murderious, dishonest and wicked character as I progressed and those were with the somewhat good choices, so I thought at the time. I am guessing though this is how the time would have been every man or woman for themselves and in that regard the devs developed it very well its a very awful time and world and the people are thus also been molded by their surroundings of suffering and hardship but even in the most harrowing of times the human spirit has always had hope and compassion for others otherwise we would not be here today but in this game their is none which is not realistic.

11 minutes ago, shezzy said:

I usually play characters that go back and forth between being massive dicks and good people, because if I do one or the other for long enough I get bored

So I end up being neutral

You would like

velvet

Atlus spoiled me that something important happens on 7/7

"DONT STREAM OUR GAME AFTER 7/7 BECAUSE WE DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE SPOILERS"

Edited by Nobody

he's saying that many more nuclear weapons have been used other than the two dropped on Japan (?) and because of that they're no big deal and people fearmongering about nuclear war or weapons don't know what they're talking about (?)

Edited by Tryhard