The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

using scrubs like Matthis and Wendy is the best

I just don't try to tell anyone they are good because they are not

i'll have fun using marty when I get back to FE5. though at least you have scrolls there

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

are we talking like competitively caring about ranks or low turn counts?

I sort of care about the ranks in fe7, and I try beating chapters as quickly as i can just for fun, but really, my problem is just the lack of patience. You can beat chapters quicker using good units, and i don't have the patience to raise many bad ones at once.

My lack of patience is probably why i dont like radiant dawn, since it has those legendarily long allied units phases.

4 hours ago, Chen said:

>you know last year 5 people got a perfect ACT score right??

>this year it's going to be you

no pressure kid

Is 36 still perfect?  I think it was when I took it, like 15 years ago.  I got a 32 on my first try, so I figured that was good enough.

Hope you do well.

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

ugh... wasn't able to beat berseria this weekend

now i'll keep thinking of it even if i have important stuff to do

What do you think of it?  How does it stack against the rest of the series?  I've been avoiding discussions on it so I don't get spoiled.

I still need to get a PS4 so I can play it.  Maybe that could be a birthday present to myself this summer.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What do you think of it?  How does it stack against the rest of the series?  I've been avoiding discussions on it so I don't get spoiled.

I still need to get a PS4 so I can play it.  Maybe that could be a birthday present to myself this summer.

Game is really great. I haven't made significant progress in any other tales game (i tried xillia and symphonia, but didn't get far), so i can't tell how it fares compared to the rest, but it was a lot of fun, the story is amazing and i definitely recommend it. From what i've heard, the tales fanbase considers it the best one since Vesperia and way better than Zestiria.

it's also on steam, so you don't need a ps4 if yo have a computer than can play it. The game doesn't require much power, so it's not hard to have a computer able to do that. I'm actually playing it on my laptop rather than on my ps4, since my sister had bought it on steam and i'm using her account to play it. There was no reason to buy it again when i could play it for free!

Edited by Nobody

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Game is really great. I haven't made significant progress in any other tales game (i tried xillia and symphonia, but didn't get far), so i can't tell how it fares compared to the rest, but it was a lot of fun, the story is amazing and i definitely recommend it.

it's also on steam, so you don't need a ps4 if yo have a computer than can play it. The game doesn't require much power, so it's not hard to have a computer that able to do that. I'm actually playing it on my laptop rather than on my ps4, since my sister had bought it on steam and i'm using her account to play it.

I'm not sure if my computer could handle it.  It's a few years old and needs replaced.  I also tend to play Tales games with my spouse in multiplayer, but thanks for the suggestion.  I'll have to give it a try later this year.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure if my computer could handle it.  It's a few years old and needs replaced.  I also tend to play Tales games with my spouse in multiplayer, but thanks for the suggestion.  I'll have to give it a try later this year.

Try to stay away from spoilers until then haha

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I think there is a demo on steam so you could always try that to see performance

Beam dog LBGT agenda... will it be in planetscape as well?

Every product along the lines of Dungeons and Dragons that Beam dog has made a enhanced edition except for their first Icewindale enhaced edition has ended up having LBGT content added to it. This would include BG1 EE, BG2 EE and Siege of Dragonspear. They are clearly pushing a LBGT agenda, not only by the rainbow content they are adding - but by many of the statements that they have made in the past.

If they want to push LBGT agenda in my Favorite games of all time - Then I will push back and say I am sick of seeing this sort of agenda being forced not only in my favorite child hood games - but every game that has this sort of agenda as well. Stop pushing your sexual preference and your desire to see so-called more LBGT freedom on others. Keep it out of the gaming industry. NO AGENDAS PERIOD!

DO NOT LBGT Planetscape Torment - Thank-you.

2 minutes ago, Chen said:

but planetscape torment is a visual novel, not a game

tbh it actually is, I've heard the combat is ass but the story and writing is emoji ok hand

just never actually played it, but Baldur's Gate 2 is probably better as a game

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

ngl I don't even know what planetscape is

he misspelled his "favourite game of all time" - it's planescape

it's got a very cool setting of an interdimensional plane world separated by regions that represent the alignments.

also all gods and religions are true IIRC and you can just see gods walking around

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Tryhard

>age of decadence is a visual novel where you play as a sneaky merchant that screws over everyone

>by the end of AoD your sneaky merchant is so smooth and conniving that he outsmarts a newly awakened god into giving him god powers