• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

so is conquest's amazing level design basically "throw as many enemies as possible with some gimmick on the map"

Let me guess, lunge?

Not only I got rid of my most hated fictional character ever (who had literally her worst possible ivs) i fed her to one of my favorites

Edited by Nobody

When I got on to Serenes Forest Forums, I was expecting to be back on the 17th of March; however, it's next week due to the SF forums are sucking a GIGANTIC DICKHOLE! Same with MageKnight404 being a complete COLOSSAL DICKWEED for being an overzealous ASS MUNCHER! Do I really need to fucking ask permission to this ANAL COCKSUCKER? Was it a SIN that he made an absolute ABSURD Sacred Dawn that wasn't much creative from this JERK HOLE. Most people expect something new and fresh. I didn't expect to be an overrated GENERIC PIECE OF SHIT that came from this trash of diarrhea filth that needs to be rethrown into the recycling bin where hence it came. This proves that he's an egotistic, arrogant, snob, abusive, shameful, cowardice, and really not a creative person who lacks imagery and passion. What a fucking JOKE!? To be honest, MK404 is the new Crapcum, EA-Enormous ASSHOLE, Blizzard Entertainment, and Sega for some that really fucked up hardcore. Someday, I'll make a movie that this ass wipe will learn or two not to be a DICK all the fucking time. Let's see if he knows the irony and feels pain in the near future where his reputation will burn deeply in HELL. Say hello to the new HITLER JUNIOR, folks! FUCK THIS, I'm going to play Battle Realms. I don't mind razing MK404's green units of the Wolf Clan along with his cowardice allies helping out. D: I'm expecting an apology from this CONCAC! Xo

Music by: Noah Antwiler aka 'The Spoony One' or 'Spoony' on the Spoony Experiment: Ultima 9 Ascension Betrayal Song Remix.

At least, I don't steal, and I'm giving credit to this guy's music which it isn't mine! OKAY! I ain't a fucking thief! ASSHOLE!