• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Already miss my personal space and i'm still in the conection stop.

Good thing about this stop is that at least i'll get to see the burj khalifa, even if from afar, which is something i always wanted to do as an structural engineer:

Finally out of airplanes and airports jesus christ i was going insane

after 30 hours next to someone, it doesn't matter who it is, i just want to tell them to fuck off

4 weeks without therqpy so ill just rant in here

my father keeps going ahead without even knowing what he's doing, never asks anyone for information, just go where everyone else is going and when i snap at him he just tells me i should take a xanax. Then he goes all sensitive saying i'm hurting his feeling ffs JUST ASK THE STAFF WHERE WE should go or wqit for me to ask it jesus christ

he also thinks his english is way better than it is and simply doesn't admit that he doesn't understand 1/3 of what people are saying (e.g. asking for prawn in the airplane without even knowing what it is, when it's shrimp which he's deadly allergic to), and won't look at information boards at all. "But those people who were on our flight are going this way", WELL GUESS WHAT those people are australians, foreigners are supposed to go elsewhere. "No we shouldn't go this way, look at how many people are going the way i'm rushing to", WELL GUESS WHAT those people are rwnting cars and taking busses, taxis are the other way as this HUGE BOARD IS SAYING DUCK.

i like travelling abroad, i really do, but i always end up needed vacations from the vacations afterwards. 3 days without leaving my room at all other than going to the gym or riding my bike.

Edited by Nobody

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Finally out of airplanes and airports jesus christ i was going insane

after 30 hours next to someone, it doesn't matter who it is, i just want to tell them to fuck off

4 weeks without therqpy so ill just rant in here

Reveal hidden contents

my father keeps going ahead without even knowing what he's doing, never asks anyone for information, just go where everyone else is going and when i snap at him he just tells me i should take a xanax. Then he goes all sensitive saying i'm hurting his feeling ffs JUST ASK THE STAFF WHERE WE should go or wqit for me to ask it jesus christ

he also thinks his english is way better than it is and simply doesn't admit that he doesn't understand 1/3 of what people are saying (e.g. asking for prawn in the airplane without even knowing what it is, when it's shrimp which he's deadly allergic to), and won't look at information boards at all. "But those people who were on our flight are going this way", WELL GUESS WHAT those people are australians, foreigners are supposed to go elsewhere. "No we shouldn't go this way, look at how many people are going the way i'm rushing to", WELL GUESS WHAT those people are rwnting cars and taking busses, taxis are the other way as this HUGE BOARD IS SAYING DUCK.

i like travelling abroad, i really do, but i always end up needed vacations from the vacations afterwards. 3 days without leaving my room at all other than going to the gym or riding my bike.

I don't know if you just wanna yell into a void, and it's really difficult to meaningfully discuss someone's relationship with their parents without knowing the details, so uhhhhhhhh

Congrats on getting there?

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dominicholden/trump-bans-bump-stocks-rule

although I care minimally about the actual decision, i somewhat can't wait to see what the trump fans have to react to this with

"It's him throwing a bone to those stupid libtards 

look at how generous he is"

32 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

I don't know if you just wanna yell into a void, and it's really difficult to meaningfully discuss someone's relationship with their parents without knowing the details, so uhhhhhhhh

I just wanted to yell in a void.

I can get the sentiment, although obviously not all of it is super relevant to SF

especially the part about feeling the need to win, people very much have that attitude here, and get high-and-mighty about EVERYTHING, it's insufferable