The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

it's really, really easy to dislike him, even without taking lula's imprisonment into consideration

the fact that he's giving the bolso's less than slap on the wrist and said "onyx apologized, it's all good" should be reason enough 

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant beat mobage, it's stronger than me. Now all i can think about is how much i want to explore rune midgard on my phone ahh i'm fucking hyped

this ad ruined my life i can't wait to play it christ

27 minutes ago, Nobody said:

That godly ost, that sense of nostalgia, that charming world...

that absolutely awful grinding. Those wasted hours leveling up 10% an hour. Those 0.01% drop rates

The grinding for Ragnarok M is not so bad now. Your character has auto-attack, and you have a "stamina" function wherein your exp/drop rate are sustained for 300 minues/day (that's three hours). You get to your first character progression round about level 40, and your second at level 70-ish.

2 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

The grinding for Ragnarok M is not so bad now. Your character has auto-attack, and you have a "stamina" function wherein your exp/drop rate are sustained for 300 minues/day (that's three hours). You get to your first character progression round about level 40, and your second at level 70-ish.

sounds cool. Do you play it?

I used to play the original RO and the grinding was brutal

@Nobody: Yep, 60s dual-dagger Assassin here.

I remember the brutal grinding days, and it was brutal on the wallet too, since we had to purchase game time—it was a few years before the "free-to-play" biz model was introduced...

6 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Yep, 60s dual-dagger Assassin here.

Cool, dual dagger assassin is exactly what I was thinking of going with. Game only releases here on January.

Is building a dual dagger assassin still hard compared to a katar one? I made lots of mistakes on RO going with hard to build/expensive/support dependant builds and i don't want to make the same mistake again

Edited by Nobody

The game provides (on a certain quest) a one-shot item you can use to reset your stats if you fuck it up. A similar item is provided so you can reset your skills too.

We just had our own mass shooting today.

An individual was inside a church and opened fire at the people there, killing 4 people and comitting suicide after confrontation with the police.

today i really didn't feel like going to the gym but still did it anyway

i'm a true hero

----------------------

building roller coasters on rollercoaster tycoon is really fun

built a really great one before going to the gym

Nu5MEoR.png

7 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

nobody playing old games because of nostalgia 

who would do that

it's a shame chris sawyer was never really active again after making rollercoaster tycoon 2

rct and monkey island 3 were like my childhood games, other than game boy stuff

i actually beat monkey island 3 a couple of months back as well. Saw both of them really cheap on steam and couldn't not get them. Both hold up really well.

5 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

surprisingly transport tycoon was also really fun

hmm never really played any other tycoon game

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

hmm never really played any other tycoon game

transport tycoon is fun and by the same guy some time before, but it's more business based instead of fucking about in parks like RCT. I'd liken it more to SimCity or something like that where it's more enjoyable to build something seriously most of the time.

plus it's neat because it auto-generates a random world which I thought was pretty cool for when the game came out in like... 1995?

oh yeah, and you're actually competing against the AI unlike RCT

but yeah nostalgia always wins

i say that because I've been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate recently...

Edited by Tryhard

RCT, huh. Heh, I remeember back then I didn't got far in the park list, since eventually it reached the point I wasn't able to fulfill the objectives. THen again, back then I didn't fully grasp the whole park value thing.

... I miss Zoo Tycoon...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The heck, I wasn't able to watch DBS in the morning, now I was looking forward for it tonight and... they're not airing the one-hour special! What a rip-off...