Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, you're also a Swordman?

I just became a Lord Knight a few hours ago...

I started as a swordman, but I'm a knight now.

Damn, already? Or do you mean just knight? Lord Knight is the evolution of Knight, which you reach after getting job 40 of knight.

16 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I started as a swordman, but I'm a knight now.

Damn, already? Or do you mean just knight? Lord Knight is the evolution of Knight, which you reach after getting job 40 of knight.

Oh, no, just Knight. Heh, got it mixed up with the original (as in, RO) classes. Then again, that was years ago so I might not even remember that right anyway.

Still got a ways to go.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 hours ago, Nobody said:

1 job level from becoming a LK

Cool beans! My Assassin Cross is pushing level 89, and at Adventurer Grade D. Currently doing the quest to get to Rank C, which requires me to participate in killing a Doppelganger. And I play in a server where there are a few 99ers who seem to see dispatching MVPs as a contest. Which sucks lol

20 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

advance wars is literally so dead that it needs to have a spiritual successor from an indie company 

This needs to be stickied.

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Cool beans! My Assassin Cross is pushing level 89, and at Adventurer Grade D. Currently doing the quest to get to Rank C, which requires me to participate in killing a Doppelganger. And I play in a server where there are a few 99ers who seem to see dispatching MVPs as a contest. Which sucks lol

Damn, and I thought taking a picture of a ghostring for rank E was annoying.

I imagine it gets way harder to level up at the point you are, right?

37 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Damn, and I thought taking a picture of a ghostring for rank E was annoying.

I imagine it gets way harder to level up at the point you are, right?

EXP slows down to a trickle at 92-93, I was told by a coworker (he's a level 93 Lord Knight—same job as you aspire). He's already doing the Monster Resistance quests (which at his level give him 1.3M EXP, and you can do those twice a day), and he already scarfs down EXP potions (you will get those soon enough through your pet and a certain item), but to make a dent on his exp/job meter would take half a week's worth of work.

Edited by Karimlan

21 minutes ago, Nobody said:

eh, people like to play indies on the switch (not me though, but that's because i don't care about indies). They asking the developer for it is fine.

Perfect
For
The
Switch

they got their wish anyway because the gag is that it is getting a switch version

Edited by Tryhard

58 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

EXP slows down to a trickle at 92-93, I was told by a coworker (he's a level 93 Lord Knight—same job as you aspire). He's already doing the Monster Resistance quests (which at his level give him 1.3M EXP, and you can do those twice a day), and he already scarfs down EXP potions (you will get those soon enough through your pet and a certain item), but to make a dent on his exp/job meter would take half a week's worth of work.

Oh, it does? Hmm, well, good to know that now...

Adventurer Rank C quest done! And it took me a switch to a foreign server to do so. A High Priest/Lord Knight were on the hunt for Doppelganger, and they pulled it close to the healing NPC, but even that wasn't enough. I kept reviving the High Priest when the Doppelganger's Bowling Bash was ripping a new orifice on her. A couple High Wizards who spammed Meteor Storm brought the boss' HP down to size, and from that point it was all (relatively) smooth sailing.

Jesus Christ the Maduro defense force in this thread. "Bolsonaro and Trump are terrible so Maduro mustn't be that bad". How can anyone be such an idiot?

It really worries me that people think on such a black white mentality that someone bad being agaisnt another bad person means the second bad person must be good. Venezuelan weren't starving, facing the same shortages or fleeing their countries by millions before Chavez and Maduro, and people on this forum defend him just because he identifies as left wing. Disgusting.

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Adventurer Rank C quest done! And it took me a switch to a foreign server to do so. A High Priest/Lord Knight were on the hunt for Doppelganger, and they pulled it close to the healing NPC, but even that wasn't enough. I kept reviving the High Priest when the Doppelganger's Bowling Bash was ripping a new orifice on her. A couple High Wizards who spammed Meteor Storm brought the boss' HP down to size, and from that point it was all (relatively) smooth sailing.

I'm always hopping from channel to channel to see which one has less people so i can level up better.

How does the quest work? Do you have to be in the party of the MVP, or just have some hits on him?