The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I played Zero's final boss again.

Without using offensive artes it went much smoother, especially faster.

43 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I really disagree with this. But eh, it depends on playstyle i guess, and for me Estelle had superior STR and low delay Crafts (the only others who have that are Richard (lol op) and Anelace) and can support pretty well with her Art lines.

You even mention the point, there are already about a half dozen of characters in this game who surpass her strength.

Her crafts aside of motivate are not that great at all.

Even if Kevin and Ries (latter could have been replaced by a better unit for sure) were not forced for the final boss, Estelle would have no real spot for even a only physical units run.

That aside I consider Joshua better than Richard against the final boss because of his s-craft. 

It can oneshot the pillars up to normal mode though he needs some buffs.

That's when Estelle could become handy ironically.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

there are already about a half dozen of characters in this game who surpass her strength.

Tita, Zin, Müller and Agate are the ones who do. Tita is strong, Müller, Zin and Agate have pretty meh crafts (except Zin self buff). Not to mention bad art lines. Estelle's Art lines are grest and allow her to support while being a physical powerhouse. Estelle also has better spd than the 3 muscles

25 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Her crafts aside of motivate are not that great at all.

Umm, no?

True Hard break is an Area impede attack with high power (~+50%) and low delay. Hurricane has big Aoe, comet can snipe people from across the field. Wheel of time is the 2nd strongest s-craft in the game (only richard's is stronger, and by like 1% iirc, power value was 980 vs. 970).

28 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

That aside I consider Joshua better than Richard against the final boss because of his s-craft. 

Guard xD

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tita, Zin, Müller and Agate are the ones who do. Tita is strong, Müller, Zin and Agate have pretty meh crafts (except Zin self buff). Not to mention bad art lines. Estelle's Art lines are grest and allow her to support while being a physical powerhouse. Estelle also has better spd than the 3 muscles

Umm, ok.

So Estelle has higher strength than Anelace and Richard?

Anyways Zin and Agathe aren't as great as in the former parts either simply because of certain people like Richard. Still Agathe can spam s-crafts with war cry and Zin still can punch robots to pieces with his strength. They're not the fastest for sure, but with a chrone drive buff they hit like trucks.

Mueller is kinda bad, yeah.

I hardly used craft lines in 3rd, so I cannot judge about it. I mainly buff first, then activating s-crafts. I mainly learned this strategy by watching speed runs. The only crafts I severly use are delay crafts or status ailments which lower the opponent's HP (poison, burn).

Umm, no?

True Hard break is an Area impede attack with high power (~+50%) and low delay. Hurricane has big Aoe, comet can snipe people from across the field. Wheel of time is the 2nd strongest s-craft in the game (only richard's is stronger, and by like 1% iirc, power value was 980 vs. 970).

As mentioned above I'm not using that kind of crafts in 3rd. I rather use speed run strategies. In FC I do use them, and they are really good.

Guard xD

?

Edited by Falcom Knight

Alright, just finished FF7 Remake, and it wasn't too bad, really.

The story: I enjoyed the changes they made but I suppose that's partly because I didn't appreciate the original story that much? I won't go into much details cause spoilers, but it was pretty fun.

Combat: Alright, this was both great and bad at the same time. I really enjoyed the combat, and every character felt totally different, which was good, but the enemies almost always took way longer than they should have to kill, which was annoying. In any 1 v 1 scenario, the battle dragged on to me dodging then attacking twice, than dodging again. It was fine when my party of three was present, even two was fine. The animations were really good. I also have mixed feelings about their ATB system, but it works well enough. Minor thing, way too many enemies weak against Thunder, made it totally broken in most scenarios.

The Camera: There was really no reason for the camera to be 200% zoomed into the back of Cloud's head, but that might just be me. In battle, the camera got wonky sometimes, but it was decently solid I guess.

I liked the weapon upgrade system and hope that they go more in depth with it later on.

Edited by lightcosmo

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

5. It ends my favourite Trilogy :3

Reveal hidden contents

Can't believe you did the best character in the whole series dirty like that smh.

Gilbert >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literally everyone else. 

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

you thought FE had serious tier lists? Let me present you Sky 3rd gameplay tier list

Reveal hidden contents

?imw=1024&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&im

Which is actually pretty spot on, except Estelle should be mid/high. Everything else is kinda spot on xD

Nightmare strats, i take it? Cause on Normal/Hard, you can get away with just using whoever you want.

Except Josette. She's still bad. 

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

CS3 milks that ship for all it's worth, btw.

Olivier also teases them throughout the Sky SC and the 3rd

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

wildrage.jpg

Wild Rage Meme time

"Did you do it"
"Yes"
"What did it cost"
"Everything"

(This somehow deleted itself from the previous post and editing quotes is a major pain in the ass)

3 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

I severly use are delay crafts or status ailments which lower the opponent's HP (poison, burn)

Bosses resist those tho...?

Still Agathe can spam s-crafts with war cry

So, umm, while he can do that, s-craft delay is super punishing, and bosses will destroy him. Schera's heaven whip has also a super punishing delay, so you can use that combination once and watch the two be useless for half an hour.

What difficulty are we talking about here, actually?

So Estelle has higher strength than Anelace and Richard?

Around the same actually, however those 2 are better than Estelle because Anelace has Jinu, and Richard makes Estelle low delay crafts look lol because his crafts have even lower delay.

Anelace is very bad at supporting  however, Richard is actually very good with Arts. These 2 are some of the strongest however. Richard is the best character in Sky3rd due to 0Delay crafts.

I rather use speed run strategies.

Umm

Since when do Trails speedruns exist?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Nightmare strats, i take it? Cause on Normal/Hard, you can get away with just using whoever you want.

Except Josette. She's still bad. 

The same can be said about Nightmare lol. Everyone is useful to a varying degree and has their niche, but Josette is who the word useless exists for.

?

You can use guard against final boss attacks. Even the tower charge ones.

"Did you do it"
"Yes"
"What did it cost"
"Everything"

Lol

Olivier also teases them throughout the Sky SC and the 3rd

Why am I not surprised? XD
In CS3, nearly everyone gets in on it, even the NPCs.

---

iSLdxNx.jpg

I had to do it. XP

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You can speedrun anything if you put your mind to it (except life sims i guess). One of the people i follow on Twitter frequently does Xenoblade 2 speedruns.

19 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Why am I not surprised? XD
In CS3, nearly everyone gets in on it, even the NPCs.

wPVdBFR.jpg

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I had to do it. XP

Did Dimitri just become a girl?

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You can speedrun anything if you put your mind to it (except life sims i guess). One of the people i follow on Twitter frequently does Xenoblade 2 speedruns.

Noted xD

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wPVdBFR.jpg

XD

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Did Dimitri just become a girl?

That's Gretel reporting on what happened after Dimitri said that line.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

What difficulty are we talking about here, actually?

I finished on normal.

Still have to continue my nightmare run (got stuck against the boss Astarte). Its Evil Eye pissed me off.

Umm

...Idk!?

(Idk if it's supposed to be a rhetorical question though)

I started to watch them about a year ago. They're all done on normal or even easy.

You can use guard against final boss attacks. Even the tower charge ones.

What do you mean with guard? I'm confused... Kevin's s-craft?

With final boss I meant only Anima Mundi.

Edited by Falcom Knight

Just now, Falcom Knight said:

What do you mean with guard? I'm confused... Kevin's s-craft?

With final boss I meant only Anima Mundi.

yeah, Grail Sphere and Earth Guard/Wall can protect you from the boss attacks. And yeah i was talking about Anima Mundi as well.

In normal mode Greil's Sphere is not needed since it can be taken down while it's casting its Supernova attack.

Even in nightmare I would rather use earth wall since AnimaMundi is actually a rather "harmless" final boss regarding attacks.

Zero's final boss had way more annoying attacks including generic monsters with deathblow.

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Even in nightmare I would rather use earth wall since AnimaMundi is actually a rather "harmless" final boss regarding attacks.

not all battles allow you to use Earth wall that easily on Nightmare. Sky3rd Earth wall has a huge Cast and after delay.

Not to mention as a S-break it can serve as a Panic button.

In normal mode Greil's Sphere is not needed since it can be taken down while it's casting its Supernova attack.

well, it's different in Nightmare. Not that easy to take them all out.

Honestly though, it's not really that useful to compare Nightmare and Normal experiences, since those are widely different experiences. The reason why i rate Estelle that much higher is because low delay and she's very good at support, stuff that's much more important on Nightmare.

Zero's final boss had way more annoying attacks including generic monsters with deathblow.

I didn't find Zero's final boss that bad.

Ao's however... oh boy.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Hahahaha... ahahahaha. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
XhZbrqy.jpg

Er, I mean... Smiiiile?

SING WITH ME A SONG OF CONQUEST AND FATE!

Wait no you hate that xD

anyway, have a Millium

858uia6tyzs41.jpg

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

SING WITH ME A SONG OF CONQUEST AND FATE!

Wait no you hate that xD

Rena Strober and her singing talent were utterly wasted on that crap.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

anyway, have a Millium

Considering you probably know how CS3 ends, I can only say

Ooof.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Considering you probably know how CS3 ends, I can only say

Well

I mean

Hmm

how to say this

I do know CS3, but

hmm

hmmmmmmmm

well

i will shut up now XD

seriously though, Millum good. one of the few good characters :3

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

not all battles allow you to use Earth wall that easily on Nightmare. Sky3rd Earth wall has a huge Cast and after delay.

Not to mention as a S-break it can serve as a Panic button.

well, it's different in Nightmare. Not that easy to take them all out.

In nightmare I agree, and I use Holy Sphere as s-craft.

Though for the final boss it's not entirely necessary, even in nightmare.

I watched enough videos to be able to say that.

Sky 3rd is the first and only game I attempted to play in nightmare.

It's balanced, but some bosses really gave me trouble, especially if their speed surpassed mine.

I'm really not looking forward to

Spoiler

Cassius 

Honestly though, it's not really that useful to compare Nightmare and Normal experiences, since those are widely different experiences. The reason why i rate Estelle that much higher is because low delay and she's very good at support, stuff that's much more important on Nightmare.

For mentioned boss I struggled, she could not really help me unfortunately. 

Joshua is supposed to be my physical attacker.

I didn't find Zero's final boss that bad.

I mean it wasn't hard, but it way attacked more with more variety than Sky 3rd's did.

Sky 3rd's final boss has been the "kindest" final boss for me so far aside of its Supernova attack.