The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh.
I just put everything in the convoy before i finished chapter 3.

I found chapter 4 pretty fun, though xD

And chapter 5 is some peak FE map design

I tried Chapter 4 at least six times before I finally said "you know what, FE5? Whatever it is you want from me, you're not going to get it."
I think that was my very first time I legit rage quit an FE game...

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wait there’s a convoy in a Kaga FE game?

there was.

FE4 has a personal convoy for every character at base

FE5 has a building you could access on certain maps that acted as a convoy (you could access convoy in prep screen as well, but you don't get access to it before chapter 8 iirc)

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I tried Chapter 4 at least six times before I finally said "you know what, FE5? Whatever it is you want from me, you're not going to get it."
I think that was my very first time I legit rage quit an FE game...

let me guess: you opened the door and got surprised by the armor knight squad?

because yeah those can be a bitch

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

let me guess: you opened the door and got surprised by the armor knight squad?

because yeah those can be a bitch

I didn't even make it to them. The Soldier ambush spawns were enough to screw me over multiple times. That, and the fact that my units were either squishy af or they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, thus the enemy made off with the villagers I tried to save. F*** you, Brighton.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I didn't even make it to them. The Soldier ambush spawns were enough to screw me over multiple times. That, and the fact that my units were either squishy af or they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, thus the enemy made off with the villagers I tried to save. F*** you, Brighton.

huh

never really had problems with those

Infact, i probably got so many lances from them they lasted me until endgame xD

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

ugh

this has to be one of the worst nights i experienced ever since i recovered from my illness <.<

stomache tearing itself apart

crippling headache

not being able to control my body and feeling helpless

ugh

Morning btw

Get well soon!

I have done the B yupport and most of the A support though I will need to gather a few information about Musse's backround at home to have correct content. The A support is extremly long and I will add some music tracks to make it become more authentic. Most is rather serious and dark but with an "interesting" end.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

ugh

this has to be one of the worst nights i experienced ever since i recovered from my illness <.<

stomache tearing itself apart

crippling headache

not being able to control my body and feeling helpless

ugh

Morning btw

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Fergus? Squishy? Fergus eats those soldiers for dinner! Other than that, yeah you have squishy units.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Speaking of which, I got to try FE4 recently.
I was bored out of my skull halfway through the first map.

Yep.

In retrospect, the prolouge was a sign of how bad things were gonna get but i ignored it thinking "maybe it gets better". I kept playing to see FE4 was as good as everyone said. And they all lied.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

What the hell went through Kaga's head when he decided to tie double attacking to a skill, anyway?

I like to think that Kaga hit his head after FE3 and forgot how to make good games.

If you want a good Fire Emblem game made by Kaga, play FE3, it's the only actually good Kaga FE.

Well I'll admit i haven't played TearRing or Berwick but Vestaria didn't inspire much confidence in his Not Fire Emblem games. I couldn't tell if half of Vestaria's desgin choices were just the limits of SRPG Maker or if it was genuine Kaga bullshit. Probably a mix of both.

You may call yourself as The Official Judgral Hater in SerenesForest.

B support is up

Spoiler

673243897413238794.png?v=1(to the professor): Professor, could you give me a special lesson, please? I didn’t quite the lesson about the combat, but I really would spend more time with you to increase my knowledge. It's beneficial for all of us.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 Umm… What are you doing, Musse?

673243897413238794.png?v=1… Oh hi, Lys.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 So you’re trying to hit on the professor again, aren’t we?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, if you count asking the best and most adorable professor for getting some extra help, then you can consider it as a yes.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 … Extra help in flirting!? Seriously I told you to stop with this in the audience. You put the entire monastry into dirt with your ruthless and shameful behavior!

673243897413238794.png?v=1Ruthless!? My, my, I just want to get support by someone who made me stronger and smarter and I can count on. Though since you are here could I have a bit of your time? I have a few questions since you seem to be a very interesting person.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 I really have no time for small talk, especially with some kind of weirdo as you are.

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, I don’t even deny that I can be weird sometimes. But come on, just a little eye-eye chat. I also made some tea and cake because I know you love it.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3… Well… fine! But keep it short, ok?

673243897413238794.png?v=1I only will focus on the details. So no idle chat, let’s start. I can assume you are not a very talkative person at all, and I might even know the reason behind it.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 What do you want to state with that?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Your hair… it’s unusual. I only read in books that this white hair can’t be inherited at birth. It has to be made artificially.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 And if it was the case – which I don’t even affirm – how it is your business?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Please be patient, you will know soon enough! This hair is made by experiments, experiments of an evil group who wanted to spread malignancy by on humans by conducting crest experiments on them. The result is that the hair fragments into white which also means that the life span of this person will be shortened dramatically.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 You will to tell me that I’m going to die soon!? Is this what you wanted to say?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Please let me continue! I only read it in books, but I also read there is a way to fix it.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 (interrupts): You know what!? This conversation went far enough! It’s none of your business at all to intervene in my life at all! I’m done with you!

673243897413238794.png?v=1(speaking to herself): Teehee, it seems like as if I stinged in a hornet’s nest! You might hate me right now, Lys, but it's all for a good sake!

B support is the hardest one to make. It's really not that interesting since it's kinda similar to Linhardt x Lysithea, but I need it as hanger for the A support.

Spoiler

Don't worry! Musse isn't as cruel as she might be in the end. 

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I couldn't tell if half of Vestaria's desgin choices were just the limits of SRPG Maker or if it was genuine Kaga bullshit. Probably a mix of both.

most probably Kaga. SRPG studio is very powerful, and you can do alot of stuff with it.

1 hour ago, Falcom Knight said:

You may call yourself as The Official Judgral Hater in SerenesForest.

B support is up

Reveal hidden contents

673243897413238794.png?v=1(to the professor): Professor, could you give me a special lesson, please? I didn’t quite the lesson about the combat, but I really would spend more time with you to increase my knowledge. It's beneficial for all of us.

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, if you count asking the best and most adorable professor for getting some extra help, then you can consider it as a yes.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 … Extra help in flirting!? Seriously I told you to stop with this in the audience. You put the entire monastry into dirt with your ruthless and shameful behavior!

673243897413238794.png?v=1Ruthless!? My, my, I just want to get support by someone who made me stronger and smarter and I can count on. Though since you are here could I have a bit of your time? I have a few questions since you seem to be a very interesting person.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 I really have no time for small talk, especially with some kind of weirdo as you are.

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, I don’t even deny that I can be weird sometimes. But come on, just a little eye-eye chat. I also made some tea and cake because I know you love it.

673243897413238794.png?v=1I only will focus on the details. So no idle chat, let’s start. I can assume you are not a very talkative person at all, and I might even know the reason behind it.

673243897413238794.png?v=1Your hair… it’s unusual. I only read in books that this white hair can’t be inherited at birth. It has to be made artificially.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 And if it was the case – which I don’t even affirm – how it is your business?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Please be patient, you will know soon enough! This hair is made by experiments, experiments of an evil group who wanted to spread malignancy by on humans by conducting crest experiments on them. The result is that the hair fragments into white which also means that the life span of this person will be shortened dramatically.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 You will to tell me that I’m going to die soon!? Is this what you wanted to say?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Please let me continue! I only read it in books, but I also read there is a way to fix it.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3 (interrupts): You know what!? This conversation went far enough! It’s none of your business at all to intervene in my life at all! I’m done with you!

673243897413238794.png?v=1(speaking to herself): Teehee, it seems like as if I stinged in a hornet’s nest! You might hate me right now, Lys, but it's all for a good sake!

B support is the hardest one to make. It's really not that interesting since it's kinda similar to Linhardt x Lysithea, but I need it as hanger for the A support.

Reveal hidden contents

Oho
now i am looking forward to A support.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Fergus? Squishy? Fergus eats those soldiers for dinner! Other than that, yeah you have squishy units.

He was part of the "can't hit anything" crowd.

Yep.

In retrospect, the prolouge was a sign of how bad things were gonna get but i ignored it thinking "maybe it gets better". I kept playing to see FE4 was as good as everyone saidAnd they all lied.

And I didn't even have that kind of stamina, I gotta say.
Didn't really care for the story, either. The way it was set up wasn't exactly... exciting, so to speak. And the characters didn't exactly have my full attenion, so first impression weren't too positive from the start. And then the first map was boring as hell, most of the units were completely useless and I took that as a sign for me to step out before I did something I might have regretted if I did keep going.

I like to think that Kaga hit his head after FE3 and forgot how to make good games.

If you want a good Fire Emblem game made by Kaga, play FE3, it's the only actually good Kaga FE.

Does having played FE12 count?

1 hour ago, Falcom Knight said:

B support is up

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

👌
I like it! Looking forward to the next one.

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

In my mind it does. It's a modern way to experience what is now a fairly dated FE game. Casual mode doesn't hurt either, especially for bad FE players like myself.

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

In my mind it does. It's a modern way to experience what is now a fairly dated FE game. Casual mode doesn't hurt either, especially for bad FE players like myself.

If it counts, then I can safely say that I enjoyed at least three Kaga FEs. That being Shadow Dragon, Shadows of Valentia, and FE12.
Not a bad tally, if I do say so myself.

Edited by DragonFlames

I find it kinda hard to like a game and simultaneously think that its gameplay is horseshit. In order for me to say "I like this game", I have to at least enjoy it on some level.
Maybe that's just me.

This is just a National Geography nature documentary but Xenoblade.

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

most probably Kaga. SRPG studio is very powerful, and you can do alot of stuff with it.

iirc, Vestaria was done with an earlier version of SRPG Studio so while it probably has a lot of new features now, it didn't have as much when Kaga made the game. That's why I brought up the potential limits.

15 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The way it was set up wasn't exactly... exciting, so to speak.

I'd say FE4 does have a good setup and is interesting the first half but it doesn't properly go through it. The second half of the game is just a standard FE game, which itself isn't a bad thing (Binding Blade is one of my favorite Fire Emblem games and that game's story is about as basic as it gets for the series) but the standard FE plot doesn't make for a good follow up to one of the more ambitious plots in the series.

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

It does count, yes, but I'd personally argue that FE12 is the one remake in the series that's inferior to the original, mainly because of Kris. FE3 hasn't actually aged all that badly and from a visual standpoint, I think FE3 is better (though both DS FEs have bleh artstyles). I also find the music to be better in FE3 than FE12.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I feel out of place now, hahahaha....

How come?

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'd say FE4 does have a good setup and is interesting the first half but it doesn't properly go through it. The second half of the game is just a standard FE game, which itself isn't a bad thing (Binding Blade is one of my favorite Fire Emblem games and that game's story is about as basic as it gets for the series) but the standard FE plot doesn't make for a good follow up to one of the more ambitious plots in the series.

I wasn't impressed with the setup, tbh. I dunno. It just... wasn't my thing.